Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

See How Much PDP And APC Have Spent On Newspaper For Electoral Campaigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Much PDP And APC Have Spent On Newspaper For Electoral Campaigns (740 Views)

House Of Representatives Members' Wives Association Put Up Advert On Newspaper / Oyo Advertises Sale Of Public Schools On Newspaper( Photo) / EFCC Chairman Lamorde Sues The Sun Newspaper For N1billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much PDP And APC Have Spent On Newspaper For Electoral Campaigns by Kagawa: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
This report is from Dec 2014 to Feb 2015.

You can stalk the website for updates.

Credit: www.nigeriaelections2015.com

Re: See How Much PDP And APC Have Spent On Newspaper For Electoral Campaigns by SeverusSnape(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
Sai Jonathan.
Jonathan Ni!

1 Like

Re: See How Much PDP And APC Have Spent On Newspaper For Electoral Campaigns by spartoo: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2015
b4 nko who dey for POWER?
shebi na d other parry wan de spend CHANGE

well dats none of my bizness
I can only wish dem GOODLUCK grin
Re: See How Much PDP And APC Have Spent On Newspaper For Electoral Campaigns by xreal: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
PDP?
EkitiFayose must be responsible for one-third of PDP's total expenses.

1 Like

Re: See How Much PDP And APC Have Spent On Newspaper For Electoral Campaigns by GboyegaD(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2015
The incumbent spending that much to win a second term compared to opposition is hilarious. Anyways, the electorates have decided and hopefully, in another 2weeks, we will know the outcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Much PDP And APC Have Spent On Newspaper For Electoral Campaigns by Abayhormy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2015
Jonathan did Not sack Abamoro after hail and hearty Nigerian citizens/job seekers were killed by a scam/fraudulent exercise.

But he sacked Lamido sanusi for raising Alarm on corruption.

He sacked sure P chairman for delivering a speech at Obasanjo's birthday.

More importantly, I keep Wondering;

With the satellites Nigeria launched into space, with the information gathering drone(gulma) that was commissioned, with ALL the gadgets of
Airforce and with ALL the BH terrorists that has been captured over time and escaped/rescued BH victims, why hasn't this administration been able to tell us they've traced at least a single evidence to the links or connections of BH to a sponsor ?

Why haven't The alleged BH Food supply Helicopters been spotted or Located by FG for Once ??

Only God knows the truth.

3 Likes

Re: See How Much PDP And APC Have Spent On Newspaper For Electoral Campaigns by macpetrus(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
shocked
Re: See How Much PDP And APC Have Spent On Newspaper For Electoral Campaigns by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
I don't need a magician to tell me those figures were cooked. Total rubbish
Maybe if u can tell us the amount used on AdWords, YouTube videos and all that, I might begin to see an iota of truth in it.

BTW, fayose's advert on punch in one month exceed the entire figure u cooked there for pdp.

Suffice it to say, that APC has actually spent more on adverts, digital contents majorly
Re: See How Much PDP And APC Have Spent On Newspaper For Electoral Campaigns by steadymind(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Its unlikely Low for both Parties.

Looks more like what they would spend in a day during the period Fayose was taking front page adverts.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do Better As Nigeria's Finance Minister? / Who Is Buhari / Why Only INEC Can Monitor Election– Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.