Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

My Last Moments With AOA, The Late APC Governorship Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Last Moments With AOA, The Late APC Governorship Aspirant (628 Views)

Abiola’s Death, Last Moments Recorded On Video — Al-Mustapha / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Last Moments With AOA, The Late APC Governorship Aspirant by julymoon: 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
My Last Moment with Abdulazeez Omeiza Aliyu:

I picked him from the air port at 4.30pm on thursday 12th March 2015, we headed straight to Area 10 for our meeting that lasted till 8.30pm attended by some highly placed sincere an passionate Ebira dignatories like Alh. Kent Abubakar, Hon. Sule Kokori, Abdulmalik Obadaki, Habibat Shaba Ibrahim etc, after the fruitful meeting, we had the dinner together, the following day, we visited Chief (Dr.) J. O. Omuya together @Wuye Finance Qtr, then we prayed together @Area 2 Juma'at Modque. After the mosque we visited Alh. Rufai Abatemi @Arewa Suites, Central Area. I was supposed to drop him at Airport to go back to Kano but he received a call that the Azman flights @6.pm has been cancelled due to bad weather in Kano. He wanted to book the same Azman next day still no flights, he tried Aero same news, he tried Arik Air and there was flight at 1pm on Saturday, but cancelled indefinitely. He was now contemplating of going by road but I tried to discourage him, until he made me understand that he has a meeting with CSO to Gov. Kwankwaso, Deputy Governor, and some other stakeholders that he just have to go by road that he will call one of the newly bought inter city Taxi cars bought by Gov. Kwankwaso. In the evening, we relax together, sat together, eat together and discussed almost throughout the night , I came back to his hotel the following day on Saturday to wish him safe trip and still attempted to discourarage him about this journey by road due to over 5hours distance after the stress but he had no option bcs there was no flight still. I didn't know he was not even going to go with the Taxi as planned, I didn't know his younger brother was even in Abuja talk more of traveling with him. Then he extended a handshake of love with me and caution me to drive safely. At 1.pm I called him to tell him that I have arrived Okene (after escaping two terrible accident that nearly involved my car...i didn't tell him though but prayed for his safety) in the car with me are; Ejide Ozioto Bakar and Abubakar Kamaldeen Moon. Abdulazeez was like wow that was fast I said yes, that there was no traffic. He said ok that they are about taking off now at the moment we spoke. He wish me a nice weekend and I wish him safe trip to Kano. That was it!!! This is why I can't sleep, this is why I kept seeing Abdulazeez clearly alive with me, I can see him every minute every hour clearly like a movie in front of me with my mind-eye.
AOA lives on in my heart.

...by Prince Abdulkareem Onyekehi

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Buhari / Did You Use This? Picture Included. / Jonathan Goodluck And The Gay Richard Grenell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.