Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) (20177 Views)

Abiola’s Death, Last Moments Recorded On Video — Al-Mustapha / Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) / Graphic Photo Of The Kano State Female Sucide Bomber. (viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Defcon1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Despite all his 'sins', it's sad to see him end this way.

How are the mighty fallen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Defcon1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2015

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
dis guy is a fvcktard
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Defcon1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pity.

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Libya is paying.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by p2t2r(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
What a man sows, He reaps.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Someone missed this by the whiskers..if not that call ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by emorse(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
If only he knew. I hope other learn from this.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by anulaxad(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
swizken6:
dis guy is a fvcktard

It is you that is the ftard. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Ozigbondu(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Libya is now a battleground ruled by warlords and ISIS.Arab nation needs a strong dictatorship to function well not america forced democracy.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Truth24(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
D mighty had indeed fallen
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by temitemi1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
And the man died!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by iphanyiuma(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
America used osama they killed him they used gadafe they killed him. They will use you and dump you they are predators!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by laidian(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Obiagelli:
Libya is paying.

They have not started...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by seankafor(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:
and i and u may have been the collateral damage if he hadnt made the call.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
After killing him in the most brutal manner, what been theirr gain?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan is celebrated..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Defcon1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Obiagelli:
Libya is paying.
I agree.
Despite his atrocities he put Libya on the world map, held the different opposing factions and ethnicities together, and made Libya a force to be reckoned with.

The after-effects of the Arab Spring have shown that the Middle East and the Arab world are better suited to dictatorship.
Just look at what is happening there right now without their strong dictators...
Libya without Gaddafi
Iraq without Hussein
Egypt without Mubarak
Syria with besieged Assad
Also Yemen.
All these places are crawling with terrorists and armed militants, with hundreds of thousands of refugees. All because America felt they were better off with democracy.
Pity.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Defcon1:

I agree.
Despite his atrocities he put Libya on the world map, held the different opposing factions and ethnicities together, and made Libya a force to reckon with.

The after-effects of the Arab Spring have shown that the Middle East and the Arab world are better suited to dictatorship.
Just look at what is happening there right now without their strong dictators...
Libya without Gaddafi
Iraq without Hussein
Egypt without Mubarak
Also Yemen.
All these places are crawling with terrorists and armed militants, with hundreds of thousands of refugees. All because America felt they were better off with democracy.
Pity.
Egypt corrected their mistake by kicking out Morsi... Sisi has been doing a perfect job

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by PPAngel(f): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
This should be Obama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Defcon1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
barcanista:
Egypt corrected their mistake by kicking out Morsi... Sisi has been doing a perfect job
Yes, but the Muslim Brotherhood, despite how much they have been hounded by Sisi, wouldn't just go away quietly.
Let's hope they do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by anulaxad(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Defcon1:

I agree.
Despite his atrocities he put Libya on the world map, held the different opposing factions and ethnicities together, and made Libya a force to reckon with.

Libya without Gaddafi
Iraq without Hussein
Egypt without Mubarak
Also Yemen.
Pity.

You know I was looking at all the nonsense and foolish comments on this thread but your one tops the list.
Who are you to be making judgments, and you painfully said 'atrocities', when you mentioned this word I was asking myself is this guy alright,
atrocities such as the fact that he:
provided free and quality education for his people,
provided free healthcare for it's citizens
oil revenue went straight to its citizens banks
largest irrigation project
a man who slept in a tent until his citizens all had houses
0 percent interest on loans as it was law
gave people interested in farming free land and resources
new wedded couples 60,000 dinars( 50, 000 US DOLLARS)

and so much more

Find me his atrocities, no I dare you to find me his atrocities. Propaganda is a dangerous weapon in the news we have. NATO killed him due to the economic policies he was proposing, even western analyst came on live tv to admit this. The same country where THE US was giving weapons to AL- queda to fight his government. It hurts when people show their ignorance with no shame.

And by the way you are disgustingly ignorant for calling Gadaffi a dictator, this guy was simply a figure head like the monarch of England, his people controlled Libya through small parliaments and a very well developed social system that he created to empower all his people. undecided

His people love him, 2/3 of his people went to the green sqaure on 2011 to pay their respects and protest their anger against the killing of their leader.

watch this, please do; even if you watch this for 15 mins only lipsrsealed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THlaMUq6MKU

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
PPAngel:
This should be Obama
hey whats your beef with obama you inconsequential rat? The richest man in your village will even be happy to clean obama's _shithole and here you are disturbing nairaland community with your obamaphobia/buhariphobia.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
One of the leaders Africa once had and lost because of foolishness undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by mirexxx(f): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
he reaped what he sowed!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by PPAngel(f): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
hey whats your beef with obama you inconsequential rat? The richest man in your village will even be happy to clean obama's _shithole and here you are disturbing nairaland community with your obamaphobia/buhariphobia.. nonsense

Muslim filth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by fr3do(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
What was this man's crime exactly?
He was a dictator? What of paul biya and mugabe?
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by thorpido(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wow,they even released his autopsy picture.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by KriTic24A: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Human being hardly learn from others mistake.
Otherwise if that actually happened to a leader in Africa, why do we still have a GBAGBO?

I'm sure there are still other Gbagbos in this continent.
Just look at how a great leader was disgraced in death!!

It's unfortunate. But he saw it coming...

Lesson: Don't overstay your welcome.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Sweetguy25: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Arabian abokki.
Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Bayswater: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
anulaxad:

You know I was looking at all the nonsense and foolish comments on this thread but your one tops the list.
Who are you to be making judgments, and you painfully said 'atrocities', when you mentioned this word I was asking myself is this guy alright,

and so much more

Find me his atrocities, no I dare you to find me his atrocities. Propaganda is a dangerous weapon in the news we have. NATO killed him due to the economic policies he was proposing, even western analyst came on live tv to admit this. The same country where THE US was giving weapons to AL- queda to fight his government. It hurts when people show their ignorance with no shame.

And by the way you are disgustingly ignorant for calling Gadaffi a dictator, this guy was simply a figure head like the monarch of England, his people controlled Libya through small parliaments and a very well developed social system that he created to empower all his people. undecided

His people love him, 2/3 of his people went to the green sqaure on 2011 to pay their respects and protest their anger against the killing of their leader.

watch this, please do; even if you watch this for 15 mins only lipsrsealed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THlaMUq6MKU

You have aptly described the Ghaddafi that I know and the one most of them don't know.
Even with his flaws, he remains the best leader Libya has ever had.
History will definitely be kind to that man.

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) by Defcon1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
anulaxad:

and so much more

His people love him, 2/3 of his people went to the green sqaure on 2011 to pay their respects and protest and anger against the killing of their leader.

Why the barrage of insults??
You could have simply made your points without personal attacks.
lt was absolutely not necessary, especially, from someone as intelligent as you sound.
Did you even read the rest of what I wrote beyond the word "atrocities"?
Maybe I should have put the word in parentheses
But then, Gaddafi was no saint despite all the good he did for his people.
Yet history has vindicated him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$15m Scandal: Patience Jonathan Accuses EFCC Of Hiring Mercenaries / Lagos 1898,Before Nigeria. Not Oil money. No be today!! / A Prayer For President Buhari And His Ruling Party By Dele Momodu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.