Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! (2752 Views)

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! by olaleke2(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
[b]
If you want to increase sales and get more exposure online, which equates to more traffic and SALES, one of the ways to achieve that goal easily is to own a blog.

Blog creation is one of the ways to have your gigs out there for more exposure which equates to more traffic to your fiverr gigs. If you depend on the traffic sent by fiverr to your gigs, you are on a very long thing; there are presently at least half a million to a million other sellers out there even in your niche. Some of these guys have already gained fiverr’s trust as very reliable sellers. These are the guys fiverr tends to promote more. Doubt me? Please check fiverr’s blog and look at the right hand side of the homepage; you will see some top-sellers’ gigs there as promoted by fiverr.

But why all the noise about creating a blog?

Good question! Now, one of the highest selling content writers on fiverr is http://fiverr.com/amitbt and the second best is http://fiverr.com/natashanixon. Go ahead and click those links. What makes them unique? Amitbt has a video on his writing gig (something most content sellers here and even over there in the US of A and other countries choose to ignore, or neglect. Have you forgotten fiverr’s promise of 220% more sales)?

…and Natashanixon, if you read her writing gig description well, has a BLOG URL smack right there in the middle of it! I personally interviewed her via the fiverr chat platform, and besides a lot of things she said which time cannot permit me to mention here, she stated that her blog also had a hand in helping her get paying clients who then visited her fiverr page and ended up buying her gig. As at the time of writing this post, Amitbt has 141 orders, with over 11,600 reviews while Natashanixon has 32 orders in queue with over 14,600. Who do you think is winning here? So if you do not have a video on your gig and you can’t purchase one since you are yet to make a sale, then create a blog for your gigs. At least, you can do that for free…

…and your blog doesn’t have to be something complex or fancy.

Just go to http://blogger.com, or http://weebly.com, or http://about.me or even wordpress if you like, and create a simple site. Upload your fiverr profile picture and profile text to the site. Make sure you include the link to your writing gig (if you are in other niches besides writing, you can also use the idea here for your own gig).

Now get some PLR articles from the net. There are lots of PLR articles on the internet that you can just grab and REWRITE ‘EM. Just Google “free PLR articles”. If you find that too difficult, then go to http://ezinearticles.com or http://articlesbase.com and grab some articles there, and then proceed to rewrite them. I personally used PLR articles from different niches namely dating, health and fitness, MMO (Make Money Online) and software niches. This will make you look like a versatile writer. Ensure you include your fiverr gig link at the end of your rewritten article; make doubly sure that the link is clickable. You may or may not cloak it…it’s your choice. Test the link to make sure any visitor that clicks it will land on your gig page.

Then go to your gig, edit it and include your blog URL in your gig descriptions and save it. To make your blog easier to find on search engines, you should submit your blog to blog directories. I have a PDF that has a very huge list of blog directories where you can easily submit your blog for FREE.

Check Natashanixon’s blog to see how simple it is. That blog does wonders for her.
Now, go and take action by creating a blog for your fiverr gigs!
Hope you like this post…

P.S. The next post will be on “About Us” page content, which is one of the HOT-SELLING GIGs on Fiverr and HOW to EASILY get ACCESS to TEN “About Us” page TEMPLATES…

…stay tuned!
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! by odimbannamdi(m): 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
wonderful writeup. am following u

1 Like

Re: How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! by Nelton(m): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2015
Thanks so much for this wonderful post. I was just complaining that nobody is buying my gigs on fiverr. Well I guess its time to take action by opening up a blog.

1 Like

Re: How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! by G12(m): 5:08am On Mar 23, 2015
Wow! Thanks OP. Now is time to increase sales on fiverr. I managed to have 6 sales in one week and the sales just stopped coming in. I've been wondering how those top rated sellers do it. At a time, I had to look up @ amitbt profile and gig and rework mine, yet nothing happened.

Guess this is going to help.

Thanks! Following seriously!

1 Like

Re: How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! by bedfordng(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2015
not a bad idea

1 Like

Re: How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! by olaleke2(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! by holuhare: 9:57am On Mar 25, 2015
Mr olaleke pls drop ur number or this is my number....08069712574..God bless you.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! by olaleke2(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
holuhare:
Mr olaleke pls drop ur number or this is my number....08069712574..God bless you.
Thanks.

AMEN! GOD BLESS YOU, TOO....

MY PHONE NUMBER IS 08035451250.
Re: How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! by olaleke2(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
PART TWO => ABOUT US PAGE

Serious work experience and a compelling story of how you came to be where you are now also helps in drawing your visitors in and endears you to them.

This page also contains all the tidbits about your business without giving away a lot of secrets. A visitor that is interested in your type of business will seek you out…

…and that is why you must include a Call to Action to the page in order for your web visitor to contact you, by phone or through email.
Online presence is all about relationships and daily interactions with people on a personal level.

You see, it is usually very difficult for most website owners to squeeze all that info in a 200-300 word write up. Some of them don’t even have the time or skill to write one; that’s why they come to places like Fiverr to outsource that task and look for sellers who are experts at composing “About Us” page content for them. Who are the experts?

YOU!

Yes, you will BE one of the EXPERTS most SOUGHT AFTER when you get your hands on TEN “About Us” page TEMPLATES which you can use to offer the service to people on Fiverr. Talk about churning them out fast and furious!

Check out the “About Us” gigs of these sellers who are constantly inundated with daily orders:

http://fiverr.com/natashanixon

http://fiverr.com/efpierce [most likely on vacation. He surpasses them all. The guy na “winch” LoL (pardon my pidgin jargon, jare… wink The way he gets his orders is out of this world.]

http://fiverr.com/writerkate8

http://fiverr.com/amitbt

These guys (and girls, mind you…) are killing it every day on Fiverr, offering this service; and don’t believe the B.S. that they always compose the write ups from scratch. Did you notice that Natashanixon has a BLOG displaying a sample of an “About Us” page content written by one of her writers? What does that tell you?

I once had a buyer who ordered for TWO “About Us” page content to be written in two separate orders. I was very used to the template made available by a friend; the one in “Free Fiverr Content Writing Formula.pdf” (if you don’t have the ebook, you may contact me and you will get it for FREE) and had used it to deliver several orders.

Now this guy wanted TWO within 24 hours; how do I write such content in such a way so as not to make the buyer suspicious of me using a template? I started running around in circles in confusion until I was able to draft a second write up, similar to the template in most ways but uniquely different…and the result?

TWO 5 Stars! Phewww!

Now in order not to fall prey to such a situation again, I developed TEN different “About Us” templates to be used as I see fit…and you can also have access to the templates as well with complete freedom to use them for delivering “About Us” page services on Fiverr, or on other freelance sites.

The templates will save you lots of time writing from scratch, and the information supplied by your buyer will quickly fill up the blanks as you copy and paste your way around the templates and you will have ready-to-deliver write ups within minutes!

Setting up the gig is quite simple. Just follow any of the styles of the top sellers mentioned above. The information you will need to fulfill the order will be supplied to you by your customer. The templates are a sort of guide, and you may end up developing your own from these ones as you get used to them…

…and yes, I got them from some of these Fiverr Top Sellers at no small a price. Two of the templates are “About Me” templates, which some buyers tend to order for. I had a client who ordered for one and I was able to deliver a good one.

The templates are available at a very modest fee of =N= 1,500.00 (One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira ONLY), and for a VERY short time. The less people have the templates, the better for us all. The price mentioned above is just so that you VALUE the templates and use them well, and is not in any way the REAL PRICE of the templates, nor does it mean that it’s of low quality…getting the templates free of charge won’t cut it at all.

If you are interested, kindly send “INTERESTED IN AUP” to my phone 08035451250, and further details will be communicated to you. A surprise BONUS of “How TO USE BLOGGER TO BYPASS THE PREMIUM FEATURE OF COPYSCAPE” i.e. using blogger to check any written content for FREE without paying A DIME will be released as well. That means no more WASTING of MONEY to check if your articles pass Copyscape 100%!

P.S. The templates ARE NOT for every one; that is why only a LIMITED NUMBER will be sold within 7 WORKING DAYS. So HURRY UP and CONTACT me on the inside for your own copy before I stop the sales…FOREVER!
So, what are you waiting for? Send your private message to my phone NOW…

1 Like

Re: How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! by G12(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fiverr is sweet. Now I'm giving my testimony. Na God win
Re: How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! by Youngler(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
jblazy:
You Can Now Buy Your Desired E-book @ A Very Reduced Rate. Below Are The Available E-books For Sale And They Are 100% Genuine As Long As You Will Apply The Step-By-Step Processes Included In it.

1.How To Create An E-Commerce Website For Free. Price=N1,500

2. How To Buy Goods From Amazon In Nigeria. Price=N1,000

3. 33 Internet Home Based Businesses That You Can Start In The Next 48 Hours And Make Atleast Five Thousand Naira Daily. Price=N1,000

4. How To Make Money From Facebook . Price=N1,000

5. Two Hundred And Four (204) Hot Businesses For Every Nigerian That Is Guaranteed Of Making You 100k Monthly. Price=N1,000

6. How To Generate Thirty Thousand Naira To Three Hundred Thousand Naira Monthly From Football Betting On NairaBet, MerryBet, Bet9ja, 1960Bet And Other Local/Foreign Football Betting Websites. Price=N1,000

7. How To Make 85k In Two Weeks Using Your Mobile Phone, Guaranteed. Price=N1,000

8. How To Make One Hundred And Thirty Thousand Naira(N130,000) Monthly Using Just Your Email Address Selling Information Products. Price=N1,500

9. How To Make Money Online And A Step By Step Guide To Set Up Your Online Business. Price=N1,000

10. How To Open A Free PayPal Account In Nigeria. Price=N1,000

11. How To Buy Items From China With As Low As Ten Thousand Naira And Make Over Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira Profit Per Month. Note That This Is Not About Aliexpress Or Dhgate, Here You Will Get Access To Three Asian Merchant Websites That You Can Shop For Your Goods And Pay In Naira To Their Sister Company Here In Nigeria Who Will Also Help You To Facilitate Your Transactions. Price=N1,500

12. Online Mini-Importation Guide; Here Is A Step By Step Guide On How To Import Goods Online Cheaply From Over 10 Asian Websites And Make Huge Profits Reselling Here In Nigeria. Note: This Is Not The Same As 11 Above. Price=N1,500

13. Car Import Made Easy Ultimate Guide. This Is A Complete Guide To Importing Cars At Rock Bottom Price From USA, Canada To Nigeria And Having Them Delivered At Your Doorstep. Price=N1,500

14. Three Instant Ways To Make Money Online. Price=1,000

15. Comprehensive List Of Nigerian Philantropist That Will Give You Money Freely To Do Any Business Of Your Choice. Price=N1,000

HOW DO I PAY FOR ANY OF THESE E-BOOK?

To order, you have to pay the amount attached to the e-book of your choice above  to any of the account numbers below.

Bank: Fidelity
Account Number: 6015794643
Account Name: John Aduma Agbo

OR

Bank: UBA
Account Number: 2080073495
Account Name: John Aduma Agbo

After Making Payment, send me an sms to 07037416324: The MESSAGE BODY should contain the following: Depositor’s name, teller number, amount paid, the e-book you payed for, date paid, email and phone number.
Once I Confirm Your Payment, Your Desired Package Will Be Forwarded Into Your Email Inbox Immediately.

Regards:
John Aduma Agbo
You can call 07037416324 for more enquiries

My friend go to tradot.com and promote ur biz
Re: How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! by gurusmac4: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Learn A-Z on How to make money From Fiverr

(Www.bizworld forum.com)
Re: How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! by GentleFrank(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Good info !

I run www.BusinessParrot.com - a very rich enterpreneurship blog where i share thousands of profitable business ideas and guides periodically. If you want to start a lucrative business venture as soon as you can with little or no capital and start making money online and offline daily, freely read the thousands of enterpreneurship ideas and tips that I share regularly on the blog and you will soon hit the peak of your financial success. It is totally free of charge !!! I am accountant by profession and a talented business analyst by nature. So join me and let's ride on to endless financial breakthroughs !!!
Re: How To Use A Simple Blog To Increase Your Sales On Fiverr! by IrewumiO(m): 3:12am On Mar 05, 2020
Check it out! I will write and design a winning resume based on your job description.

https:///g49JzV9

(1) (Reply)

IMF Forecasts 2.1% Growth For Nigeria In 2018 / Cashapp With Routine Number 041 Loader Needed / Help, How Can I Get A Paypal Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.