Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,346 members, 7,826,358 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos (40828 Views)

Kaffy Looking Fierce In New Photos / Kate Henshaw Looking Fierce For Stage Performance (photos) / Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by billopounce(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2015
his finished...
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by encryptjay(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2015
That shoe sha
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by bobolizim(m): 7:25am On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
And so? Add 5m to Derele, I will never accept him!

thc...nd who forced u to like him??we no ur type..showing as if dey r angel but inside nah somefin else...i like d guy cos he is original...he isnt fake...he shows who he really is nd wat he likes
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by paragon40(m): 7:25am On Mar 19, 2015
omo love ladies dat cut der hair....dat lady is beautiful......

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by silverdam(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2015
Ishilove:

Hian. So? embarassed
Lol, there is harm in trying him out.
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by BigJakie: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2015
Am I the only one seeing this?... his shoe has a boat-heel or whatever that is
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by olexy4real(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:
I don't know why ladies think that scrapping all the hair from their head is sexy...look at that one's head there na looking like there's something else wrong with her undecided...as for derenle, we all know ......

That's the new beauty trend, mayb u shld give it a try u will be surprise hw extra beautiful u will look. wink
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by kliq(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:

She's fine before na...there is nothing wrong with her face. It's the head am stressing on

Sounds better,just that you weren't specific in your earlier post. Cool all the same
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2015
onadana:
This dude is di...ckless.
Aaaah! Bros, aw you take know na??
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by hotgunz(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2015
I like her sorry him bt s nt jst sensible of him to dress like dat cos of fame.... Pls wat s him into, music, movies, producer jst don't knw his role in d the industry
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by vooks: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2015
transgendered
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Gwammen(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2015
That's the personality he created for himself. So like him or hate him
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jarethbanks(m): 7:47am On Mar 19, 2015
The amount of stupidity imbibed in this guy's behaviour are always EPIC!!
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by kliq(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2015
luckyopara:
extremely beautiful...she gush

Bold and beautiful cool
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by onyediya8(f): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2015
silverdam:
Denrele has been rocking his blonde locks since the AMVCAS and he sure slays the look in this new photo shoot by TCD photography..
Checkout more pics of him on the Owen gee show .Ladies, don't forget he's still single and searching!

www.misspetitenigeriablog.com/2015/03/denrele-his-blonde-hair-stun-in-new.html?m=1
#tbt... I remember Kiddies Vision 101! Denrele what have you turned yourself into?!
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2015
cococandy:
I just like this denrele for some reason.

I'd like to meet him. smiley

the girl with the skin crop hair kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I like your own pic too.. U broke your nose??
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jarethbanks(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2015
bobolizim:
thc...nd who forced u to like him??we no ur type..showing as if dey r angel but inside nah somefin else...i like d guy cos he is original...he isnt fake...he shows who he really is nd wat he likes

originality of Epic stupidity the amount of stupidity imbibed in ur comments are always EPIC.
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2015
This guy is a gay no doubt!!dem don dey yansh him ass tey tey cheesy#sexy gay woman! grin
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:
I don't know why ladies think that scrapping all the hair from their head is sexy...look at that one's head there na looking like there's something else wrong with her undecided...as for derenle, we all know ......
Your lips tho.. E go good for many idea
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:

You my dear are deranged,majority of men like myself love ladies wit no hair,its hella sexy
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Missmossy(f): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Not surprised, its his usual style grin

2 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Ellylace:
Beauty of his style?? Lollllllllllllz...Dude, u crap me up with your sarcasm.. grin....Wait! ..you were being sarcastic right? sad

Now i'm not one to judge...But this guy's a freakshow abeg..fun, but freakish! tongue

Dammnnn uve got juicy titttties
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by PidginYarns: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Chai! that babe wey barb kodos make brain die! cool Brazilian hair na artificial

#trueYarns
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Adaezeagu(f): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:
nwanyi ishi mkpe
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2015
Eyah I dey pity this guy. Ele o
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Ninilowo(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:
Dey are forming African queen ni
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by ilovecritics(m): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Ladybianca:
Ooh chim, ahu shi elem

Nwanne ee, ike agwula cry
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by OgologoDimkpa: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2015
Ladybianca:
Ooh chim, ahu shi elem
meaning Oh my God, my eyes don see something... embarassed
( for the sake of non-Igbos
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Plz sorry to ask,does he (Derenle) have a dick?cos he looks feminine a bit
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by lusciouslex: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Should he stray into the hood, LEX as an individual and a kick-asss crew will see to it that the hair is completely barbed(skin) before unleashing 'em wild dogs @ him. Damn it!
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by MKO4ever(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2015
Just for clarification, please what exactly does Denrele do for a living? I don't see him in movies, neither does he sing nor into comedy. so what does he get paid for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo And Omotayo Maimunat's Marriage In Crisis. Wedding Pics Deleted / Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.