Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos (40781 Views)

Kaffy Looking Fierce In New Photos / Kate Henshaw Looking Fierce For Stage Performance (photos) / Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by kliq(m): 4:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Iamfrank:
Beautiful man wit strong y.a.n.s.h
how do you know that? Have you tapped that asss before?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by kliq(m): 4:15am On Mar 19, 2015
lonelydora:

Her location not included.
undecided
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Anibaba1(m): 4:15am On Mar 19, 2015
sameer1212:
sorry are u speaking swahili language? undecided
hehehe..she is saying ftc.

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by terrymason(m): 4:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Instead of people should be use the word Mad, they should just use derenie! E.g That man is Mad! E suppose be ..Tha man is derenie! Cux it same thing

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by MrCork: 4:20am On Mar 19, 2015
silverdam:
Denrele has been rocking his blonde locks since the AMVCAS and he sure slays the look in this new photo shoot by TCD photography..
Checkout more pics of him on the Owen gee show .Ladies, don't forget he's still single and searching!

www.misspetitenigeriablog.com/2015/03/denrele-his-blonde-hair-stun-in-new.html?m=1

....that Donranle boy is clarely nyanshable accordin to opinion poll by all nairaland guys.... truss me!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Sanuzi(m): 4:21am On Mar 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Beautiful man grin
WHICH SCHOOL U GO SELF? HANDSOME MAN

GET A CORPORATE
E-COMMERCE WEBSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
WEBHOSTING WITH FREE DOMAIN
CUSTOMIZED FORUM,BLOG &BULKSM SET-UP
MOBILE APPS&VIDEO TRAININGS
SCHOOL,HOTEL,OFFICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARES
@ [url]WWW.AFRICANWEBSERVICE.COM[/url]
07038641600 BB:7B663F3A
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by RaeMystix: 4:21am On Mar 19, 2015
This ain't right...Fix it Jesus angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by lepasharon(f): 4:23am On Mar 19, 2015
I know this guy takes it up the asss undecided...but that's none of my business

2 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Iamfrank(m): 4:30am On Mar 19, 2015
kliq:
how do you know that? Have you tapped that asss before?

cheesy
Tapped ke....... Wetin I wan use dat bone y.a.n.s.h take do....... Wen my gf na omo to set

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by boolet: 4:34am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:
I don't know why ladies think that scrapping all the hair from their head is sexy...look at that one there na looking like there's something else wrong with her undecided...as for derenle, we all know ......
Leave such assessment to men, we know better about good looks in women. She's pretty, mind you. wink

4 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by kliq(m): 4:34am On Mar 19, 2015
Iamfrank:

Tapped ke....... Wetin I wan use dat bone y.a.n.s.h take do....... Wen my gf na omo to set

LMFAO grin this got me laughing so hard...damn!
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jessiecah(f): 4:36am On Mar 19, 2015
boolet:

Leave such assessment to men, we know better about good looks in women. She's pretty, mind you. wink

That one na your own ooo...who said she's ugly b4?
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by XCLUX(m): 4:41am On Mar 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by boolet: 4:49am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:

Abi na. U were about starting 'her head is too small', 'her legs are too long' things. You got busted. wink

2 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Bifwoli: 4:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Queer nation is giving applications for fast track citizenship.
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 19, 2015
cococandy:
I just like this denrele for some reason.

I'd like to meet him. smiley

the girl with the skin crop hair kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Met him once...
You've got no choice but to like him cuz of the way he goes about doing his thing. No forming ...

2 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jessiecah(f): 4:59am On Mar 19, 2015
boolet:

Abi na. U were about starting 'her head is too small', 'her legs are too long' things. You got busted. wink

Pls can you see her legs? Busted ke? You need to check yourself o to see if all is well
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by onatisi(m): 5:01am On Mar 19, 2015
Na so charly boy start him own madness too then ,until it grew into a full grown one. I see another charly boy in the making in denrele

2 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Pluslargent(m): 5:09am On Mar 19, 2015
funny how he never runs out of new stunts to pull just when you think his reached his 'threshold'.
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by onila(f): 5:14am On Mar 19, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by cococandy(f): 5:16am On Mar 19, 2015
chipmunkey:

Met him once...
You've got no choice but to like him cuz of the way he goes about doing his thing. No forming ...

Yea. I can bet he's eccentric, very real in his preferences and fun loving.
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by owobokiri(m): 5:16am On Mar 19, 2015
Ladybianca:
Ooh chim, ahu shi elem

Ì ka ga ahù nke tõrõ Beaty..

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by boolet: 5:19am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:

Pls can you see her legs? Busted ke? You need to check yourself o to see if all is well
Tis not a duel ma. You criticised her decision to be on a low cut (just as any girl who decides to barb her hair) and I said a woman's style is best criticised and complimented by a man. So why r u trying to insult me politely? wink E never reach madam. undecided
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 19, 2015
lonelydora:
This guy again? I wonder if his mother will not be regretting why she did not abort him.
and you think if you were to be in his position as a media personality with the kinda pedigree he's been able to achieve over the years, you mum wouldn't mind having carried denrele instead of you?

You open your mouth and say trash, no regard for human life, no ounce of love in you.....that his mum would have killed him, can you hear yourself? God made this guy, he is human, he has been this way right from his infant days and guess what? GOD LOVES HIM! You are the type that would drive someone into comitting suicide with your venomous tongue.

I pray you don't give birth to an slowpoke but you have to watch what you say about other people. Show some love if you have any left in you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Janetozi(f): 5:33am On Mar 19, 2015
His madness don enter the next level.
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by onadana: 5:34am On Mar 19, 2015
This dude is di...ckless.

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Arsenella007(f): 5:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Can someone put this guy behind bars??
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by onatisi(m): 5:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Janetozi:
His madness don enter the next level.
u dey mind dem. Persin dey craze small small dem dey call am celebrity. Eccentricity is another name for madness !

1 Like

Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by STEVENcrack(m): 5:40am On Mar 19, 2015
silverdam:
Denrele has been rocking his blonde locks since the AMVCAS and he sure slays the look in this new photo shoot by TCD photography..
Checkout more pics of him on the Owen gee show .Ladies, don't forget he's still single and searching!

www.misspetitenigeriablog.com/2015/03/denrele-his-blonde-hair-stun-in-new.html?m=1

Wats dis
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by meklo09(m): 5:44am On Mar 19, 2015
If that makes him famous/rich, I wish U all the best...
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by jeneinaloving: 5:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.buzz77.com
Re: Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos by Situation001(m): 5:56am On Mar 19, 2015
jessiecah:

u wan change tune undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father / Nigerian Celebrities Whose Bosoms Brought Them Fame (Photos) / D'banj Posed With Damian Ifeanyi Okoroafor's Mercedes Benz G63 AMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.