Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Photos NDLEA Arrests Man With Indian Hemp Stuffed In Gala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos NDLEA Arrests Man With Indian Hemp Stuffed In Gala (488 Views)

Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi / Photos: NDLEA Arrest Student, 4 Others Over Possesion Of 10. 255kg Narcotics / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos NDLEA Arrests Man With Indian Hemp Stuffed In Gala by kindas: 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
See photos The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency have apprehended a man with 35.115 kilogramme of Cannabis sativa hidden inside sausage rolls trying to smuggle it to China.
The man, Friday Ogbonna, 33 was apprehended at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport during a screening of passengers on their way to China, the anti-narcotics agency revealed today.
Gala
In addition to Mr. Ogbonna, the security officials arrested one David Famolu, 34, and Joy Osamunyi, 26, who were on their way to Dubai with 4kg and 19.640kg of cannabis respectively.
“My friend in China gave me N100, 000 to take a bag to China. The last time I travelled to China, he assisted me,”said Mr. Ogbonna, a trader at the Onitsha main market.
“When he gave me the money to take the bag containing gala to China, I thought he was doing me a favour I never knew he was digging my grave. After my arrest, I feel bad and regret my action. I am married with a child.”
Mr Famolu a computer seller explained how he came into the criminal business.
“I bought the cannabis myself for N44, 000. I was introduced into drug trafficking by a friend who assisted me with my travel documents,”Mr. Famolu said.
http://pelwal33..in/2015/03/ndlea-arrests-man-with-indian-hemp.html
Re: Photos NDLEA Arrests Man With Indian Hemp Stuffed In Gala by richol(m): 12:06am On Mar 19, 2015
WOW.....HE DESERVES IT BIG TIME
GEJ IS WORKING
Re: Photos NDLEA Arrests Man With Indian Hemp Stuffed In Gala by xreal: 12:12am On Mar 19, 2015
We don hear dis tory tire today. Wetin?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Attacks Teacher Infront Of Student... See Why / Kiss Daniel Loses Dad / D'banj Decides To Send Message To All #extraordinary Women Out There....read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.