Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi (48793 Views)

"Baba Suwe Is Not DEAD" - Mr Latin Cries Out After Fake Rumors / Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by atorioke(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2017
….. by Yomi Fabiyi

PUBLIC NOTICE

Is NDLEA repsonsible?

Yomi Fabiyi’s statement reads;

“​I am calling on all ​senior colleagues in the entertainment world especially those close to Baba Suwe because I don’t have everyone’s contact to please reach out to him as soon as possible.

​”T​he torture done on him by NDLEA is vastly damaging his health at an alarming rate.​ ​​He told me he no longer feel comfortable since that episode. Baba Suwe is a widower, he can hardly walk properly as I speak, let alone go to film.

“​How will he feed and take care of the children aunty Moladun left behind?​ ​​This is an A-List Entertainer and this conspiracy of silence gives me ​mental agony on my part, I don’t want to speak when it may be too late, I won’t forgive myself.

“​He told me when I visited him that he is innocent of the accusations and yet a ​long pipe was inserted through his anus; he was detained for too long amongst other things just because he was randomly suspected like every normal person.

“In my opinion, only lazy, ill-trained, unfit and uncivilized officers torture in the name of investigation. Torture is criminal and sinful. If this accusation is found to be true by independent investigators, it shouldn’t go unpunished.

“​The court asked NDLEA to pay him 25 million for damages which is yet to be obeyed but to me an ​open apology will placate him and illustrate some dignified and civil approach from a government agency that made him go through all that without coming up with a single proof after that prolonged detention and drama.

​”He who assert ​must prove! NDLEA needs to restore public confidence by doing the needful on this matter. And until individuals and government agency begin to respect fundamental ​human right and enhance duty of care, the essence of Nigeria’s ​freedom is far from been realistic.

​”No malice is intended against NDLEA with this outcry, I just hope the leadership see this as a clarion call for getting it right and save the agency from sending an innocent person to an early grave whereby leaving his children to suffer unjustly. My humble take”. Thank you. Yomi Fabiyi

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/baba-suwe-is-very-sick-yomi-fabiyi/#sthash.Dq5dBbxc.dpuf

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Nbote(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Torture kini... Abeggi... He's sick becos he swallowed drugs and refused to shit it out jare...

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by sseunth(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2017
You brain is outdated

argue with ur ancestors

Nbote:
Torture kini... Abeggi... He's sick becos he swallowed drugs and refused to shit it out jare...

187 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by wahles(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nawaoo! Getting too much oo
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by taylor88(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
for how long now

did the torture come from future

or amadioha Nigeria limited torture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by emeijeh(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
And the torture was about 4 years ago, if I am not mistaken.

Why are we hearing this issue now?

**but baba Suwe, you strong sha!
The shìt no gree fall out, despite all the torture

***Oba say make I give you this hand grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Akshow: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nigeria is a lawless state. I remember that saga then. The man was embarrassed for nothing cos despite all the laxatives given to him, he didn't shait any drugs. Now the useless agency has refused to pay him his compensation. What Nonsense!

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by NwaAmaikpe: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
shocked

Good for him..

Next time he will not try to smuggle drugs using his anus.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by rheether(f): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
sseunth:
You brain is outdated

argue with ur ancestors

And his future generations of cursed imps.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by timilehin007(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
help is on his way...no qualms

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dem never pay the 25million ?? Nkechi!!! chidimma!! chigozie where una dey ..

baba suwe you can lie! oooo
baba is broke oooo!!
baba needs attention!!
baba Roof is leaking the last time I checked...
the drugs baba swallowed is fighting back!!! ... that's them!! South West of Nigerian... Damy_Krane Mr thief, baba suwe Chief drug dealer

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
This man is broke again or he not getting no attention now he need one

Quote me I Bleep your ass with pestle

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Genilufoye1: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Iffa hear undecidedIffa hear
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by akraym(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Baba suwe

8 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
the man carry am joor.....
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
emeijeh:
And the torture was about 4 years ago, if I am not mistaken.

Why are we hearing this issue now?
For fish tongue
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
sseunth:
You brain is outdated

argue with ur ancestors

If na IBO you for run your mouth anyhow now its afonja

5 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by otswag(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Torture of how many years ago?
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by ajalawole(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Since how many years.............. Abeg make una shift

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Harbeyg09(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol..... Old news
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by frubben(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kpele get well soon. Seeing all dis actors on TV one would think dey are multi- millionaire.

undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by hoodedjaystrim(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
NEXT

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Naughtytboy: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
This man and Mr Latin,, two Legends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
wink
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by dahunsy(f): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Coughs*** clears throat# so this yomi fabiyi now talk for both the dead n living of yollywood now? They shud get D's guy job..una don finish moji mata naa baba suwe una wan open bank acct for now abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
akraym:
Baba suwe
For Snake
Lol space booker tongue
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by lollypeezle(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
I now believe the saying that "when a uniform man beats you, you won't feel the pain immediately"

The Baba Suwe wey dem beat years ago after swallowing powder is now using that to call for pity. Oga Fabiyi, move on to the next thing as we are still mourning Moji Olaiya

3 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by oscaruzie(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
rheether:

And his future generations of cursed imps.

you look too pretty to utter such curse words...easy there.

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by SirImole(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pay him his #25,000,000.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend / Psquare On Their Way To Portharcourt Labour Party Rally (Pictures) / Humblesmith Blasted Over European Tour With One Hit Song [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.