Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos (30575 Views)

Ten Feared Killed In OPC, Police Clash In Ibadan / Catholic Church Lambast GEJ For OPC Rally / Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by fboycaestro(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

They do actually smiley
Scroll down.

Only the first picture looks recent.....
The rest were manufactured to fit in.

Lately, I have seen OPC campaign for GEJ....
No weapons from my side of the road.

They wouldn't brandish such....knowing what is at stake.

Do you live in Lagos? the answer would be no......those pictures are from their useless protest stop defending what's obvious
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=28pt]OPC ON RAMPAGE IN LAGOS, DEMONSTRATING THE BOLD IDEAS OF JIMI AGBAJE OF PDP.[/size] grin

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by richidinho(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mynd44:

Did APC exist in 2011?

Mumu follow that link so u can see for urself
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by MKO4ever(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
SAI BUHARI, SAI BABA!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by acehud: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ambode is the man #voteambode

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by acehud: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yaagaaa I hv my PVC....ambo all d way #ambo2015
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Seun why did your mods move this thread to the front page even when most of the pictures have been proven to be false representation?

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by melomelo: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:

How has GEJ changed your life for the past 5 years dude? Be truthful to yourself,you've adapted yourself to a life of misery,insecurity,so you want that to continue,they say bad guys always win,so you want that to happen? Free yourself from this slavery
Please sir dont personalize issues.
I believe my words have no been pointed to your direction.
Don't stand the gap as usual. Stop abusive.
Let us wholeheartedly embrace PEACE, its begin from you and I, please sir
This is the way you people use to foment trouble(s) and later put the whole blame on top of Mr GEJ
Please go strait to your own neutral comment even you are very free to campaign for your own political party or candidate
Freedom of speech and expression from Nigeria rule of laws
Don't be faster than your legs sir. I am begging you o.
once again:
GEJ we know
JK we know
GEJ Till 2019
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Now the war is set but wait, Is it true we av a good president..he's the warlord and what are we going to do ? Are we truly safe, look at that idiot carrying gun as if he get the license, now can we blame gej for the lekki attack, yes we can, but infact wait I fit wound dis guy with one blow seven faint grin
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by AndreB: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
These photographs are from an OPC anti-bokoharam rally, the photographer himself Jon Gambrell for the Associated Press(AP), confirmed this, stop spreading falsehood. It is doing your campaign more harm than good. Here is the link to the original AP story

http://www.apimages.com/metadata/Index/Nigeria-Protest/e41575b4c56b4111a1dc4b3f5b6888dd/12/0
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by acehud: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
My Vote, your Vote will count!! #voteambode
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
I am from south South, But the only people GEJ cares about in this region are the Ex militant. That is why it is now certain, I don't care if his a Muslim, I don't care if he will introduce sharia law, I don't care if he will jail all Nigerians, all i care about is to see GEJ and his English Blunder Wife Out from Aso Rock comes March Election, as for me and my family, we shall follow General Buhari.
not4sure:
I don't what they are planning with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by acehud: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
When FG seized LG Funds, under Tinubu's
regime, akinwunmi Ambode was the MAIN MAN
behind how Lagos survived ... #Ambo2015

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by acehud: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
I need not say more about Akinwunmi Ambode
... His profile speaks for him a lot and that is the
kind of person we want in Lagos! #Ambo2015
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by thaoriginator: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
ola6:
Cmon APC!!! This is propaganda. Those pictures are old nau!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/820908/opc-marches-through-lagos-armed

That was in 2011... smh!
Thunder fire you there! Idiott! Na who you wan fool?
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by MizMyColi(f): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Obiagelli:
Seun why did your mods move this thread to the front page even when most of the pictures have been proven to be false representation?

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yes, OPC guys did worse on Monday,
yes we saw some of the terrible things and its condemn-able, its so bad!

But bringing pictures of 2011 to buttress a point on events of 2015 just show how inseparable APC is with Lies and how down the drain nairaland is going.

@Seun, when elections come and go and all is settled, watch how much traffic you'll loose.

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
halimat38:

you should shut the"ffffffffk"up this just happened on Monday fool! go catch fire[color=#990000][/color]

Learn to verify before insulting, most of the pix were from events in 2011, follow the link and check for yourself.

But for a lady to say what you said, it tells much

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by clevadani: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
masterpower:

You must be silly.
Have Tifnubu and Fashole gone to jail for killing Funsho Willians? Have buharam gone to jail after kiling morethan 100,000 people in the North.
nd u r pretty dull
who has d machinery of govt to prosecute them

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by adeA1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

They do actually smiley
Scroll down.

Only the first picture looks recent.....
The rest were manufactured to fit in.

Lately, I have seen OPC campaign for GEJ....
No weapons from my side of the road.

They wouldn't brandish such....knowing what is at stake.

y truth is always difficult to believ. I cn evn say the above pics belittl wat actually happend that day so the likes of us who were there need not of all these pics selv
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by DanielPop(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Simple. Tinubu's boys are now against him!
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by barcaboi(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
ola6:
Cmon APC!!! This is propaganda. Those pictures are old nau!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/820908/opc-marches-through-lagos-armed

That was in 2011... smh!
you re sick.....that pics was shown on channels days ago...haba...APC dey that time....madman
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by obinoral1179(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
richol:
APC IN STRONG COLLABORATION WITH OPC BUT ..................GEJ TILL 2019
you must be living in sambisa and those people that likes your post are your neighbours there. *in lagbaja i voice month sorry fun gbogbo yin month sorry fun gbogbo yin lo kan kan*
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by 400billionman: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
omenka:
I'm just glad Jonathan and his wife now have files at the ICC. Charles Taylor never thought he'd be where he is today, and so didn't Gbagbo's wife. The day of reckoning draws nearer and those two would be held accountable for all their crimes against the Nigerian people.

Bundle of lies..

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by salafy050(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
richol:
APC IN STRONG COLLABORATION WITH OPC BUT ..................GEJ TILL 2019
shey oro niyen u don drink oguro abi.jonnah in collaboration wit dm
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by bumtos(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
the picture looks old.
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Ejisola(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC can lie pass satan. Plc pay osun state salary plc.

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by donciccio: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
I saw lies and when they counter them on their lies, I see insults from them. I wonder if their pay masters have their children here peddling lies and insults too.
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by SpencerLewis(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mynd44:

Did APC exist in 2011?
Don't mind the fool. Dis just happened on on monday the 16/03/2015 and confirmed by Gani Adams himself on AIT Kakaaki yesterday in their Lagos studio
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by SpencerLewis(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
Area commander cheesy cheesy cheesy Where is that fool called Mbu?
He was busy giving them cover. I know the clueless one has lined him up for IGP after the present clown called Suleiman Abba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation / IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS / Open Letter To The Peoples Democratic Party - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.