Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos (30584 Views)

Ten Feared Killed In OPC, Police Clash In Ibadan / Catholic Church Lambast GEJ For OPC Rally / Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by asiwajumi(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
omenka:
I'm just glad Jonathan and his wife now have files at the ICC. Charles Taylor never thought he'd be where he is today, and so didn't Gbagbo's wife. The day of reckoning draws nearer and those two would be held accountable for all their crimes against the Nigerian people.
I would have not ve to say anything but press a reset bottom, reasoning ability. Zero.meanwhile don't quote m
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Skoopy:

Those pictures are not present in your link. Your claims are false.

some of them were taken way back.... Why some were of recent.
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Isn't Goodluck one big joke?

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Intendy: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mynd44:

Did APC exist in 2011?
my brother leave him alone cause when you see na mad dumbo you will know
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by hope4nigeria(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
omenka:
I'm just glad Jonathan and his wife now have files at the ICC. Charles Taylor never thought he'd be where he is today, and so didn't Gbagbo's wife. The day of reckoning draws nearer and those two would be held accountable for all their crimes against the Nigerian people.
good, I droped Gej Terible plan against Nigerians.the Next thing I noticed; I was baned on NL! Now is manifesting.
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Ebwalams(m): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
sai GMB/PYO 2015

kai stealing is not corruption
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Alenkakent(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mynd44:

Did APC exist in 2011?

no but truly the OP goofed by using a pics from the 2011 incident... it's clearly on that 2011 thread ...
only the first pic by the OP cld be verified as from this week's OPC rally in Lagos...

@OP @not4sure pls remove the pictures that aren't from this week's OPC protest from your thread...
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by talktoUTI: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Apc
Ambode has my vote. I dont know about u oooooo
Ooo

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by talktoUTI: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bleep everyone else asides Ambode hes the best
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by ChrisIyke11: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nairaland please stop posting 2011 picture to deceive people.Those picture published are on Google for readers confirmations. For your information Nairaland , a lots of petitions are on going for your repeated publishing fake news. If you don't take time, you will be deal with the way Linda was dealt with, now she has re-frame from such act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Myself2(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
ola6:
Cmon APC!!! This is propaganda. Those pictures are old nau!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/820908/opc-marches-through-lagos-armed

That was in 2011... smh!

You're very correct, I just checked the link and saw the pix of the guy with Area Commander on his shirt, that pix was taken in 2011, obviously APC thrives on lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by eazy1990: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
xreal:
After rally, Area Commander will find a bank to rob.
nasoo Area commander or Dollar Commander, dey are being controlled by dollars
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by dharblue: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
I believe in Ambode let him continue from where sAn Fashola stopped. sad

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by shellworker: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
PDP and thuggery are like 5 and 6.

SO IS APC
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by dharblue: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ambode or nothing #VoteAmbode

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by elbinmanny(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
what is it with APC and OPC self eh
Dem ack Gani Adams for FAJI FM yesterday morning n even today self the man clearly stated that his boys didn't do all this n yet APC keep claiming he n his boys did worst Dan even d once op posted now my ? is who is fooling who in this case
TeamYoungShallRule
we the youth of Nigeria are no leaders of tomorrow we are leaders of today .......
God bless nigeria
God bless
Seun
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Elypsis(m): 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mynd44:

Did APC exist in 2011?
nice observation bro, a lot of us here reason thru the anus, I dnt knw why a right thinkng human being will see the truth and fail to reckon with it
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by melomelo: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Jonathan is a corporate thug,he'd be the one behind thuggery and still plead to people to avoid thuggery and violence,what baffles me most these days is that he has bought NTA and they only talk about him like he's an angel,when it's obvious he's been screwing Nigeria up for the past few years
The whole world knows
GEJ is for PEACE
PEJ is mama PEACE
What is the true-link between PDP and OPC, while not to APC or other political parties?
What is the justification of all your baby political spoiler expressions above? I smile.
Thousands of lies and reputation vandalism can not remove the Lord's chosen
Thy Lord has spoken His words
Thy Lord has chosen for Nigeria for the next 4yrs. You can not choose for your God. Nba
God see far far far and far more than men do
Advise:
Join the winning team in Nigeria.
Don't fight a battle you can not win for ever
Don't be on the loser side
Some other people were born to compete and be a born loser
GEJ we know
JK we know
GEJ our main man
The man of the nation, divine approval
The man for the moment
The man of his word: promise without failure
Nigeria savior and messiah
The one who is ordained by God to lead the people of Nigeria to their promise land
An extremely powerful divine figure
Please save Nigeria from the slavery of this certificateless northerners
GEJ Till 2019
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by 2baga(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=16pt]
richol:
APC IN STRONG COLLABORATION WITH OPC BUT ..................GEJ TILL 2019

If you bothered to do your homework....this was reported 4days ago PDP party stalwarts and OPC men were chanting anti-JEGA slogan on the ikorodu road- tollgate axis ..... but then what DO YOU KNOW
[/size]
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
PDP and thuggery is like GEJ and PEJ, they can't be seperated.

Nairalanders, why don't you vote for a man that will improve the general situation of things in Nigeria, Come March 28th, let's do the right thing

#Call10Bring5
#APCCHANGE
#SaiBuhari
#GMB/PYO

VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

1 Share

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Igwe9(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
ola6:

That was in 2011... smh!
Busted
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by royalbobo: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
PDP is the most desperate and dangerous party. only an insane person will associate with them.

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by iamrealdeji(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
melomelo:

The whole world knows
GEJ is for PEACE
PEJ is mama PEACE
What is the true-link between PDP and OPC, while not to APC or other political parties?
What is the justification of all your baby political spoiler expressions above? I smile.
Thousands of lies and reputation vandalism can not remove the Lord's chosen
Thy Lord has spoken His words
Thy Lord has chosen for Nigeria for the next 4yrs. You can not choose for your God. Nba
God see far far far and far more than men do
Advise:
Join the winning team in Nigeria.
Don't fight a battle you can not win for ever
Don't be on the loser side
Some other people were born to compete and be a born loser
GEJ we know
JK we know
GEJ our main man
The man of the nation, divine approval
The man for the moment
The man of his word: promise without failure
Nigeria savior and messiah
The one who is ordained by God to lead the people of Nigeria to their promise land
An extremely powerful divine figure
Please save Nigeria from the slavery of this certificateless northerners
GEJ Till 2019
How has GEJ changed your life for the past 5 years dude? Be truthful to yourself,you've adapted yourself to a life of misery,insecurity,so you want that to continue,they say bad guys always win,so you want that to happen? Free yourself from this slavery

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by hensben(m): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
masterpower:

You must be silly.
Have Tifnubu and Fashole gone to jail for killing Funsho Willians? Have buharam gone to jail after kiling morethan 100,000 people in the North.
Who even liked this post ..smh.
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by SuperSuave(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Mumu. This thread has pics as evidence. Your stewpid reference has no pics. Did these things happen in Lagos or not? Useless people justifying anarchy. Nonsense.
why are you such an e-diot?? Scroll than through the comments on that 2011 thread and you'll see the same pictures
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by hensben(m): 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
U
Mynd44:

Good.

So knowing what is at stake, why will the president give contracts to a known armed group whose source of arms is unknown and illegal?

Remember how Boko Haram started? Politicians using them for elections hence supplying them with funds.

I am shocked that you people find nothing wrong when peoole destroy campaign materials of another party just feet away from policemen and yet we think this is right
thank you my brother for this intelligent observation...same way PDP governor from Bornu state used boko haram to win election today here we are.

1 Like

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
omenka:

Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by fabrigas18(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mynd44:

Did APC exist in 2011?
Very stu.pid question. Did people in APC not exist in 2011??
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by Day169: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
PDP = Petulant Devils on Parade!
Re: Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos by halimat38(f): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
ola6:

That was in 2011... smh!

you should shut the"ffffffffk"up this just happened on Monday fool! go catch fire[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington / Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi / 2019: "I Can Win With APGA" - Okorocha Admits Losing Control Of State APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.