Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Fans Attack Cynthia Morgan And Her Nose Job Drama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Attack Cynthia Morgan And Her Nose Job Drama (827 Views)

Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fans Attack Cynthia Morgan And Her Nose Job Drama by satinosdiary: 5:30am On Mar 19, 2015
So yesterday, the gangsta posted this on Instagram..
That Awkward moment when this blogger niggas say some real bullshits...I myself bow to some bloggers wen I read news about myself getting a nose and a boob job...even a skin job?

Continue to read more of her rants; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/fans-attack-cynthia-morgan-and-her-nose.html

(1) (Reply)

Kerry Washington Rocks Ebony Magazine,gets A Blunt Bob With Bangs / Ayishat Mustapha Murder Update. / Rihanna Has Been Accused Of Stealing Her Hit Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.