Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 (47017 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Abiola, Atiku Before SDP Presidential Primaries In 1993 / Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES / Attahiru Jega- Man Of The Year Way Back In 1993. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by eleko1: 8:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Why this USELESS cartoon early dis morning.Probably hairdresser/tailor graduation day undecided abi she dey grab somebody scroll sad undecided. Useless,past tense cartoon

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by agborodun: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2015
BUHARI'S GRADUATION PICTURE IS WITH THE MILLITARY.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by smilyice(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Abegii, Shoro Niyen
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2015
This woman actually went through the four walls of a university and still can't express herself. I have actually come across polytecnic lecturers and students who are intelligent and smart,but cannot express themselves in English very well,but when it comes to putting their thoughts down in writing,you'd be shocked how good they are;some people are like that. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by ajealadick(m): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2015
So this woman went to school? Hmmmmm,

Am beginning to think she might have then originated "sorting"

cos she passed through school, but never allowed it pass through her.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2015
koboko69:

So you love a thug as a wife? good luck to you
if my wife can stand beside me through thick & thin like PEG, then I wish to marry a thug like her..
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by PidginYarns: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2015
i want make Buhari sef vex show us him own cool
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
sexyjob:

After all, English is not our Language. She loves, cares and stands for her man. She is trully a real woman not some cosmetic lady we see on the other party.
ateeyu. The day I will critisize her is the day she will make a mistake while speaking her native language. But, since it's only in english that she makes the mistake; she's gat no problem..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Nicklaus(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
I am so glad I didn't school at uniport. So those are the kind of english I would have been breakinggrin who would believe it she(PEJ) went at all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by koboko69: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
if my wife can stand beside me through thick & thin like PEG, then I wish to marry a thug like her..
Good luck! I hope you dont die before your time.
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2015
koboko69:

Good luck! I hope you dont die before your time.
since GEJ didn't die before his time while marrying PEJ, that means I gat no problem. God please a woman like PEG is what I need, a woman that will always be beside me..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by imrany20(m): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2015
steppin:
Oga B0kohari, e never reach the time to show us your certificate?
Oga stealing is not corruption tell ur brother to tender his Phd.
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by osigwemomoh: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Mama peace & brother Jona nice .
http://payhmm.com/?ref=78722
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by frisky2good(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2015
#SURULERE
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by praise2009: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] I am so embarrassed when people say vote PDP for continuity. CONTINUITY OF WHAT?
LACK OF VISION, LONG SUFFERING, BAD GOVERNANCE, INEPTITUDE AND UNEMPLOYMENT.
I BEG! STOP THIS NONSENSE TALK

VOTE APC
VOTE BETTER FUTURE
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS MY FAMILY
GOD BLESS EVERYONE

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by bangisyiano: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2015
maimota:
This must be a distance learning programme.
alright
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by bangisyiano: 9:03am On Mar 19, 2015
onojaduru:
President Jonathan has gone a long way with his wife Dame Patience Jonathan.

No wonder the bond between them is very stong.Checkout this photo of President Jonathan and his wife at University of Portharcourt in 1993.

SOURCE
look at them

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by okanla: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That's the kind of woman that every man needs not minding mama PEJ's grammatical short-comings.. That woman is truely a woman of virtue..
. aM SO SURE THAT YOU TOO DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL IF YOU DO YOU WILL NOT SHOW US THIS SHAMEFUL PIC WITH WHAT IS COMING OUT OF THE PERSON YOU ARE SHOWING PEOPLE grin.
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by Sormeh: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2015
HighQue007:
Was this photoshopped or what?...so this woman go school despite all her bomb..

I n not surprised though if her husband that has PhD could tell us stealing is not corruption undecided

Remember they studied at Uniport.

*runs out thread b4 Unicatapaultists go stone me*

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by tuncy(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2015
sexyjob:

After all, English is not our Language. She loves, cares and stands for her man. She is trully a real woman not some cosmetic lady we see on the other party.

Ode... What is your language then? Why didn't your write ur exams in ur native language, why didn't u type in in ur native language... Talk reasonably abeg. Y go for job interview with cooperate dress, why not wear a wrapper!

She remains a disgrace to the entire university of portharcout, her family and generation.... A national disgrace...
Anyway, there is Goduuo

Pls enrol ur child in ur village so they will teach him in ibo cos english is not ur language... ODE

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by wummyanthoy: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That's the kind of woman that every man needs not minding mama PEJ's grammatical short-comings.. That woman is truely a woman of virtue..
My presido doesn't jump frm one woman 2 anoda like ? Wey get 3wives now using 3ed wife as firstlady! men nid 2 appreciate wateva they ve !m
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by ngoziiwenofu1: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Blessed couple! God will surely see us through this mess. GEJ Till 2019.

Kindly judge for yourself, Nigeria is moving forward.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/18/fec-approves-full-implementation-of-confab-report/
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by DinoAnnberry(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2015
#BuhariShowUsYourCerrificate grin
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by oloworulz(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2015
Chai .... JONA don dry chuck dis woman since. How one d woman graduated from school with her drowned level of brilliance?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by symbianDON(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2015
maimota:
This must be a distance learning programme.
thank you!!! now I have the answer to the question of whether she went to university or not..........she actually learnt from a distance.......no wonder her English language sounds so distant grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2015
wummyanthoy:
My presido doesn't jump frm one woman 2 anoda like ? Wey get 3wives now using 3ed wife as firstlady! men nid 2 appreciate wateva they ve !m
abeg no mind those watery-brain set of people. Na their parents I dey blame..
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by tuncy(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
ateeyu. The day I will critisize her is the day she will make a mistake while speaking her native language. But, since it's only in english that she makes the mistake; she's gat no problem..

*Criticize*

I'm sure you finished from uniport too

Imagine what a human being just type up dere, why didn't u type in ur native language...

In u patriotism be wise... This woman is a national disgrace! Her family, generation, uniport and tire people of okirika...

I wanna believe she got her degree by *blocking* and downside....

This woman graduated with B.ED Biology... That $means she must have taught during and after school... Can u give ur child ds kind of biology teacher.... Or u expect ur child to learn biology in okirika..... Think before u type

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by JustCurious: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2015
eluquenson:
Your vote is your right.....CHANGE is imminent

That photo is not necessary...
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by wazobiaN9(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:

BeeBeeOoh na bee... the thing no get human intelligence.
Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by tuncy(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2015
wummyanthoy:

Ok, lemme remind u dat PEJ, is more outspoken dan GEJ, older than GEJ, was more influential and had a rich background, GEJ was poor... So couldn't have afforded a 2nd wife... The bride price of okirika is very expensive, I'm not sure GEJ finished paying....

So, the woman was the man of the home from inception.... So how do u think GEJ can tame her now....

If GEJ try nonsense PEJ go cut I'm prick, lol

So that one no follow...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:41am On Mar 19, 2015
tuncy:

*Criticize*

I'm sure you finished from uniport too

Imagine what a human being just type up dere, why didn't u type in ur native language...

In u patriotism be wise... This woman is a national disgrace! Her family, generation, uniport and tire people of okirika...

I wanna believe she got her degree by *blocking* and downside....

This woman graduated with B.ED Biology... That $means she must have taught during and after school... Can u give ur child ds kind of biology teacher.... Or u expect ur child to learn biology in okirika..... Think before u type
u've deviated from matter of ground to typos, u must be a briton I guess. But, thank God there's still communication, because that's the most important thing. Pray to marry a woman that's gonna stand by u through ur up's & down like PEJ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity / Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.