Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209866 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by jazinogold(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
obisite:
Got this mail this morning... What's the reality of pushcv... Don't really get their process sef,, any one got this mail too?
did you take any of their free courses or test? or you pushed your CV to PWC through pushcv?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by obisite: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
jazinogold:
did you take any of their free courses or test? or you pushed your CV to PWC through pushcv?

Except those that conducted by pushcv,, and I push cv from those advertised company by push,,, that's all,,
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neroski(f): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Happy new year my people even though its February already.e don tey no bi small. How are we all doing? Just kinda curious though,did anyone ever get a job from pushcv till date?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Hotsemo: 6:18am On Feb 03, 2016
Neroski:
Happy new year my people even though its February already.e don tey no bi small. How are we all doing? Just kinda curious though,did anyone ever get a job from pushcv till date?

None.... Pushcv was the scam of the year 2015

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Calbarian(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Over 3 months later. . .
. . . It is well.

I hope most (or all) of us have finally found gainful employment and enjoyed wonderful Christmas and Valentine's day bliss.

Just so y'all know, this forum is sorely missed.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
got a mail frim pushCv saying my cv has been selected to be sent to Dangote Engineering groups.. but it expired b4 i accepted or rejected.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neroski(f): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Neroze:
got a mail frim pushCv saying my cv has been selected to be sent to Dangote Engineering groups.. but it expired b4 i accepted or rejected.
I always get such and respond.I never heard anything!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 18, 2016
Neroski:

I always get such and respond.I never heard anything!
Lol! and i was there thinking i missed somthiing important.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by emoghenemartin(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
The only thing I got from push cv is one yeye 100 naira they placed on my E-wallet account
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by kentho(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lol.... Innovative scammers
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Loonyy(m): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2016
My question is, do dey actually push d CV as dey claim to do, because ever since I have been pushing CVs tru dere platform and nothing in return to show for. Well wat I resorted to is getting the names of the so called recruitment agencies or employers and try to apply directly to em
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Intelligentdude(m): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2016
Loonyy:
My question is, do dey actually push d CV as dey claim to do, because ever since I have been pushing CVs tru dere platform and nothing in return to show for. Well wat I resorted to is getting the names of the so called recruitment agencies or employers and try to apply directly to em
Helo,Goodmorning. To be fair to PushCV,they actually push CVs.

But HRs get lots and lots of applications because of the advert campaign and so the recruitment process is stringent.

My advice: Once you see a job application, be the first to apply.

Do not depend entirely on advertised jobs(they tend to be more competitive since lots of people will apply),rather do more of unsolicited application (to me this is the best approach,I have gotten all my jobs via this method).

Package your cover letter and CV very well.Get a Professional to advice and if possible draft one for you with your input of course(You can consult me).

Create a database of Companies in your area of interest.
Make it a goal to send 100applications to 100 companies/organizations each week,you will be amazed at the result you will get.

Move with Optimist, have the mindset that they are lots of jobs in Nigeria, that all what you need is a little more time.

Lastly,never ever give up,keep pushing until you get your desire.Cheers
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Intelligentdude(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2016
Loonyy:
Helo,Goodmorning.
To be fair to those guys@pushcv,they actually do push CVs.

Practical Example:

As the HR of a Software Company in Lagos,my company had need of Web designers/Web developers,so I advertised on naijajobs(for free).When the ad was confirmed to be true,naija jobs posted it on their site.I started getting applications from those who registered on that platform,before I knew what was happening,PushCV,ngcareers and another job site started sending applications of those who have registered on their sites(with Web design interest).

I got more than 60 applications for a vacancy two Web developers(web designers).

Have you ever wondered why people have doubts with online application, it because of this reason.Of course the HR has lots of applications, what I did was to scan through most of the CVs,the ones that portrayed the strength and skills I was looking for,I set it aside.

That was what fueled my passion in writing CVs and Cover letters for applicants. The goal is to emphasis the strength and skills of the applicants so the HR of the Company they are applying to can be convinced just glancing through the applicants cover letter for 6minutes.

Also note,when sending your application online,don't attach your cover letter,copy your cover letter and paste it on the body of your mail(it should be the first thing the HR sees when he/she open you mail).
Attach only your CV(I usually advice people to send their cvs in both format(PDF and MSword)).

Your Cover letter is your sales letter to the HR or CEO of a Company. So it should be drafted with Sales pitch in mind(cos it will speak for you in yoir absence).

For those interested in knowing more/getting a professional CV and Cover letter,chat me up on: 08134657689.

You can send ur current cv to: doctorken4all@yahoo.com for review.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.