Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) (28255 Views)

Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) / Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by CR77(f): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Him try wella

Anyway GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
#givebuhariachance

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by efilefun(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yet some people that say they want to use IT to tackle corruption Are scared of pvc and card readers...lol

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by Iko5000: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
so they can't connect this to a big screen and user conference camera lol

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by tolexy007(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
plz whot is hilarious and special in diz?........Nigerians sa we always falll small tin, dat is y all diz politians always c us as mugun.....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by skentelelady(f): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Iko5000:
so they can't connect this to a big screen and user conference camera lol
SHatap tongue tongue tongue

Atleast they tried something Jo and his boys have never dreamt of doing undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by ojialo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
politricks:
Osinbajo teaching Na mad dumbo how to do it since 12AD
see why I believe all u guys are illiterate, ordinary chats via skype smh.............

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by stephenqueen: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Omoh see ma VP, see as I dey happy..I knw go talk anything
But
Make I just tell you wetin d spirit of the lord talk say make I tell you, in ma vision I see one clueless mumu running and packing him loads with Ghana must go bag go otukwe

Sai Buhari
Sai Baba

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by echomog1: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nigerian are very funny ppl I swear. We can't even identify our problems not to talk of solving them. How on earth is this nonsense a quality of a good leader undecided undecided na wah oo

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
i dare sambo to do this...
sai pyo
sai buhari

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by ketekete: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
I would use that word again "HILARIOUS". Mr. Perfect!. grin grin grin

gmaribel:

Check the meaning of Hilarious in your dictionary and Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by politricks: 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
ojialo:
see why I believe all u guys are illiterate, ordinary chats via skype smh.............
Who is an illiterate between me and the clueless person below operating a blank computer.

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by signz: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
What's even more hilarious is reading comments from APC faithfuls praising Osibanjo for using Skype to talk to People who won't vote on election day. undecided
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by ketekete: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
I would do the same had it been its GEJ or Sambo that shared similar photos. #hilarious photos grin grin
ojialo:
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by anonymousjuju(f): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
As a PDP Fan, I just can't help but to love this man called Osinbajo.

I wonder what my PDP sambo is doing ?

This Osinbajo will make me vote for APC instead of PDP o grin

APC seems to have lots of ideas, men of charisma and men who seems to be up to date with technology.

I envy this APC team.

Anyway, for now sha.....GEJ still dey use one nyash sitdown for my heart. If him no dey careful, na to push am comot.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Frankiss44:
BUHARI SHOULD BE THE ONE PULLING ALL THESE STUNTS.......

That's because you have been conditioned to believe the lie that a VP is of no consequence.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by NewNigeriaMind: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
stexsy:
Tinubu's Househelp 1

But literarily speaking any Tinubu house help could qualify as the most accomplished person from your home town. even buy you and your family.

if you want to prove me wrong....name your state and village.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
anonymousjuju:
As a PDP Fan, I just can't help but to love this man called Osinbajo.

I wonder what my PDP sambo is doing ?

This Osinbajo will make me vote for APC instead of PDP o grin

APC seems to have lots of ideas, men of charisma and men who seems to be up to date with technology.

I envy this APC team.

Anyway, for now sha.....GEJ still dey use one nyash sitdown for my heart. If him no dey careful, na to push am comot.

You deserve better than them You need change.

We welcome you on board!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by ElFenomeno1: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Now they are broke, they are using skype why no travel to SA like london.... because buhari's hospital is not there

You are a dumb fu...ck, a fu...cking donut!
Do you have a brain at all? Tell the forum if you do or go have a scan to make sure it is in the right place, if it is there!
That man just came back from America a few days ago and he was in Osun State almost immediately......
Its a couple of days away to the election, a lot of last minute rallying and campaigning is happening
They can't be everywhere but technology can help convey the message and swing more votes quicker....
Use your fu....cking head, you bloody gasbag!

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oya na, vote change not the continuity of imporosavandaganbadatuoke grin grin let madam peace interprets that words, don't ask me o cos d meaning channels it to mr and mrs otuoke grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by MKO4ever(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ride on my able Vice President, you are different from the one they call Sambisa
Samba
Sambo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by Xyge(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Professor(lecturer) turn pastor...turn politician.... #Clueless....
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by zeennurei(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
politricks:
Who is an illiterate between me and the clueless person below operating a blank computer.

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
sinizia:
Hilarious photo? What's hilarious about this pic?

Maybe, it'll be hilarious after the March 28...
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
... Ya eyes go clear after the election
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by bunmioguns(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC all the way

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
ketekete:
WOW

APC Vice Presidential candidate Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has just pulled off another awesomeness. Check out this photo he took yesterday while having a chat with Nigerians in South African via skype. This man is just too cool not to be voted for.

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCforChange/media/grid?idx=0&tid=578441883699011584

Prof. Osunbade, our next president after GMB 2019. Nobody will take this opportunity away from nigeria. This is our next "Tafawa Balewa"

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by ElFenomeno1: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
voltron:
... Ya eyes go clear after the election

You should remove the log in your own eyes!
That man's vision and sight is a gazillion times better than yours.
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by sinizia: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Maybe, it'll be hilarious after the March 28...

The earlier topic was titled - Hilarious Pic Of Osibanjo. Hence my statement. The mod, OP or whoever it is, edited it.
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
ggrin:
See me see swags o gringringrin

Sai baba cheesy
Kai otuoke grin

Ggrin washere,you be sure girl joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi: "Arrest Anyone Not Wearing Face Mask In Ebonyi" / PDP Governors Arrive Port Harcourt, Receive Warm Welcome By Gov. Wike (photos) / Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.