Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) (28270 Views)

Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) / Buhari Begins Town Hall Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by webincomeplus(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Now they are broke, they are using skype why no travel to SA like london.... because buhari's hospital is not there

Even the U.S. president grants interviews on Skype. Wake up bro, this is 21st century. He doesn't have to go everywhere in person. It's obvious you're being infected with Jonathan's backwardness.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by IanDiamonds: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
ilovecritics:

Another paid troll grin

I know all of you
kiss tongue

I wish I was paid...I really wish I was paid...
Are you a paid troll? It takes a paid troll to identify the another paid troll.. Only in this case you're wrong..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nigerians have been admirers of wealth and swag rather than brains, since times imo-river.

They can vote a person cos he can use Skype, not cos he has an solution to insecurity, poor economy, poor power supply etc.

That's how they voted the current presidente cos he had no shoes but somehow got many shoes, now they re complaining.

Make una carry go....!
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
anonymousjuju:
As a PDP Fan, I just can't help but to love this man called Osinbajo.

I wonder what my PDP sambo is doing ?

This Osinbajo will make me vote for APC instead of PDP o grin

APC seems to have lots of ideas, men of charisma and men who seems to be up to date with technology.

I envy this APC team.

Anyway, for now sha.....GEJ still dey use one nyash sitdown for my heart. If him no dey careful, na to push am comot.

Abeg..Kick Bro J out. All we need is for you to give us a chance and see what true change means.

Beautiful lady like you shouldn't be fraternising with a candidate that has the like of touts like OPC and Militants as his henchmen . You deserve better.
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by ycmdng(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Now they are broke, they are using skype why no travel to SA like london.... because buhari's hospital is not there
can you afford 30mins Skype call? They traveled oversea for campaign you people said their fund should be investigated, now they go tech you term it been broke.
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Ayekotoo:
Not just a professor, he's a lawyer, a pastor, a lecturer and a pubilc Administrator.
Sir as a professor of law, what's your take on the 10+ lawsuits in the law courts against your boss ?
Should they be swept under the carpet?
Remember, it's your colleagues that filed these cases.
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by fboycaestro(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Bros try get sense small now.....how much is flight to SA? it's just 9 days to election....
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by akunnasu: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dat teacup sef. Exactly d size Abubakar Tafewa Balewa used in company of Nnamdi AZikiwe during pre- independence struggles. Shei! Abuse of Oyibo-man culture.
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by galadee(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
i Dey Decide

i Dey Decide oooo

#ihavedecided
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by amnestylaw1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
seankay:
In PEJ's voice : Ebele BRINGED internet and SKYPE to Nigeria.So vote for UMBLERRA.

Sai Buhari

Umbu wetin you say? grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by crisycent: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
I beg where for South Africa them hold the meeting?
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by JurassicPark: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
I see cups of Black tea..

It's not easy to be in the shoes of political aspirants grin

I don't know how much sleep these guys have got over the past few months, GEJ inclusive

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You should remove the log in your own eyes!
That man's vision and sight is a gazillion times better than yours.

Same thing was said about IBB, Buhari, OBJ yet we remain in this predicament. How can his vision be clear when he has been fogged up with weed and cocaine from Tinubu's breath. I curse you with the leadership of GEJ and the bile of Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by tomzman: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
sinizia:
Hilarious photo? What's hilarious about this pic?
I thought I was the only one. I wonder what's hilarious about the pic.
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by dasparrow: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

LOL grin I just can't!
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by ElFenomeno1: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
voltron:

Same thing was said about IBB, Buhari, OBJ yet we remain in this predicament. How can his vision be clear when he has been fogged up with weed and cocaine from Tinubu's breath. I curse you with the leadership of GEJ and the bile of Tinubu

You are a dunce... You will never understand the quagmire we have found ourselves in under the inept, terrible and clueless leadership of GEJ!

Donut!
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by Iko5000: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
skentelelady:

SHatap tongue tongue tongue

Atleast they tried something Jo and his boys have never dreamt of doing undecided

maybe sha but I prefer us to always say we can do better not we tried sha but you have a point
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
IanDiamonds:
This man too gey swags...

#IhaveDecided
#GMB/PYO
#VOTE CHANGE

If Sambo can use the tablet, make I break for leg.
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by OneNAIJA24: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
....and your point is?

Does Obama tweet or skype when he is supposed to be managing the affairs of the country How many times have u seen him in Gucci clothes when there are issues on ground that he needs to resolve

Now this is the kind of thinking that makes politicians take the youths for granted after they are sworn into office!!!!

iamrealdeji:
Tbese guys are so 21'st century,they're big ballers,they know what's happening in town,I bet If you ask Jonathan to Skype you,he'd tell you he doesn't throw people out the window of a flying plane,Buhari uses his tablet just right and is very constant on twitter,Jonathan can't use phone for anything than to text and call,he can't even use a phone without buttons,Amaechi is a big boy,he loves to dress up in his Gucci suit,if you text Jonathan to get himself Gucci,he'd tell you of course he loves Mama Piss' Egusi soup and satisfied with it
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by sparkleRed(f): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Osinbajo d good man,oh it would ve bin nice if u were d presidential candidate buh sorry oo, u don follow buhari attach, so come March 28 Ayam attaching myself 2 Jonathan smiley
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by gbengalite(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Don't you wish your VP was cool like ours? grin
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by oseo1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
What bearing does this have on anything?
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
OneNAIJA24:
....and your point is?

Does Obama tweet or skype when he is supposed to be managing the affairs of the country How many times have u seen him in Gucci clothes when there are issues on ground that he needs to resolve

Now this is the kind of thinking that makes politicians take the youths for granted after they are sworn into office!!!!

You guys are never straight forward,when Buhari wore black kaftan when he went to London and when he was departing,you guys were attacking him verbally saying he didn't change his cloth,blah blah,if GEJ were to wear Gucci,you guys would take it as a point and praise him that he's a youth and appealing to the youths and knows what's happening,now you're saying otherwise,the problem most of you guys have with APC are the people around Buhari,of course,i don't like many of them too,the likes of Tinubu,Bukola Saraki,Atiku are corrupt to the bone,but that doesn't make the presidential and vice presidential candidate to be corrupt,in PDP also,most of them are corrupt starting from GEJ himself,to the likes of Fani Kayode,Alison Madueke,etc,about Amaechi wearin Gucci,its all about style
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by babamadiba(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jokes apart, this guy has become more popular than our president VP. In my opinion, even if APC losses which I doubt, he should be brought into the PDP government. He is a man with classic ideas.
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by babamadiba(m): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jokes apart, this guy has become more popular than our present VP. In my opinion, even if APC losses which I doubt, he should be brought into the PDP government. He is a man with classic ideas.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You are a dunce... You will never understand the quagmire we have found ourselves in under the inept, terrible and clueless leadership of GEJ!

Donut!

Buffoon, scallywag, nincompoop, ode, retardeen, otueke, tinubu like you, bufufufu the quagmire we have found ourselves in has been around way before GEJ. He is just as idiotic as other leaders we have had. You are only just realising that Nigeria is really near the end of her dying journey so you blame the latest driver of the bus rather than yourselves who did not effect change earlier
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
The APC is clueless. While the PDP has been going round town campaigning in the nooks and crannies of Nigeria, doing consultations, lobbying power blocs and various constituencies, the APC has been hopping from one USA Town Hall Meeting, doing Skype Chats with non PVC holders in South Africa and posing for camera to trend on twitter. Sincerely, APC don't know politics!!!

March 28th is the date...

Sai GEJ>>>2019

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by 400billionman: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

So every rubbish should go to the front page undecided

I wonder.

And when he fails to win, they will cry us rivers..
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
stexsy:
Tinubu's Househelp 1
...now becoming vice president of the Federal Republic. bt see you Tinubu gatekeeper u no become
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ayekotoo:
Not just a professor, he's a lawyer, a pastor, a lecturer and a pubilc Administrator.
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by tempest69: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

So every rubbish should go to the front page undecided
go hug transformer SaTANist.
Re: Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) by aguizm(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Tbese guys are so 21'st century,they're big ballers,they know what's happening in town,I bet If you ask Jonathan to Skype you,he'd tell you he doesn't throw people out the window of a flying plane,Buhari uses his tablet just right and is very constant on twitter,Jonathan can't use phone for anything than to text and call,he can't even use a phone without buttons,Amaechi is a big boy,he loves to dress up in his Gucci suit,if you text Jonathan to get himself Gucci,he'd tell you of course he loves Mama Piss' Egusi soup and satisfied with it
With your plenty write up, u still failed to pass out any information.

Childish rants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President / 8 Questions Peter Obi Must Answer / "Yaradua Deceived Me About His Health" - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.