Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega (11450 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega / INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by koboko69: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
[s]
mckoolcharming:
For anyone who cares....

Buhari's Child Zara Is Paying Over £40,000/ # 12million Naira as School Fees Developing Her Future and Career. *Jonathan's Children Have Being Moved To London For Studies and Residence while Developing Their Career and living In Affluence..... *Atiku Abubakar's Children Are Abroad Schooling.... *Tinubu's Children Are Abroad Schooling and Living in Affluence, They Are All Developing and Investing In their Children To Continue To Rule Us After They Are Gone..... You are there As A Jobless Graduate Wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo, Chanting "Change" Holding Brooms and Carrying Umbrellas Chanting "Transformation" Killing Yourself, Fomenting Trouble and Constituting Nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that can't make you a better person...... Even If You Have No Paying Jobs, Why Not Do Apprentice Or learn a Skill that will make You more Productive today in the Society. Why Not Do Volunteering Jobs Instead Of Looking For Big Pay Jobs!!!! Stop Being A Disgrace To Your Discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest and Carrying PDP Umbrellas Because That is the Wish of Politicians For You... They Know If You have a Good Job, They Can't Use You As A Thug / Propagandist. If Buhari will Not Bring All His Ten Children To the Street For Campaign and Jonathan Will not Bring his Children and Blood Brothers To The Street For Campaign, Then You are a Disgrace To Your Family If You Don't Stop Masquerading Yourself As PDP and APC Agents, Because Up Till Now, I have Never Seen Buhari 's Children and Jonathan's Children On The Street Wearing APC Vest and Holding Brooms, Neither Have I seen Jonathan's Children Carrying The PDP Umbrella Even On Social Media Let Alone In the Street.... A Word Is Enough For The Wise.....
[/s]

GARBAGE!!!! CHILDISH RANT.
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by omenka(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2015
leokinguch:
Sai GEJ...... PVC ready,

Nothing 4 Buhari/ APC
Don't you feel lonely?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by shilexworldsexy(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2015
priscaoge:
Yes I'm ready as well cool cool.....

GEJ all d way kiss kiss kiss

We are moving FORWARD!!!!

Continuity is all we need!!!!

U sha knw them by what they say... Continuity of corruption and destroying of our future abii, God will not allow that kind of continuity to happen in this country, we are voting out ur clueless and visionless man out come march 28
#ihavedecided
#change
#saibaba

1 Like

Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by wildchild1: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2015
omenka:
I just love to see the passion of APC supporters. smiley

Nigeria will rise again. smiley
Amen...IJN
our passion is all about good governance and we are peaceful
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by hola106(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2015
March for buhari my general APC change jolantan
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by sophtaf(f): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2015
emusmith:
Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof Attahiru Jega says the electoral body is ready to conduct the general elections which starts next week Saturday March 28th.

At a meeting with some Civil Society bodies in Abuja today, Prof Jega said the time provided by the postponement has helped the commission articulate its plan for the conduct of a successful election"We believe very strongly that the period of the extension has been put to good use and it has added value and obviously we would be able to do a much better election and it also enforced our belief that the elections for 2015 will be remarkably better than the 2011 elections and in fact we believe it will be the best election in Nigeria's history" he said.

He however raised concerns over the security of INEC staffs and NYSC members who would be working during the election days"Clearly security remains an issue of concern particularly securing the staff of INEC as they are being deployed or as they are conducting the elections and also protecting the election environment" he said.

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/inec-ready-for-next-weeks-general.html
remarkably better indeed! Wia's our PVC undecided
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by hola106(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2015
At d end of d day even pdp supporter wil vote for APC come next week cos dey want to help dis ijaw man waste all d money he have stole frm us Nigeria do grow up for brain vote Apc nd c change in ur life youth
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by priscaoge(f): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2015
shilexworldsexy:

U sha knw them by what they say... Continuity of corruption and destroying of our future abii, God will not allow that kind of continuity to happen in this country, we are voting out ur clueless and visionless man out come march 28
#ihavedecided
#change
#saibaba

Keep dreaming,it's allowed! Your desperate Master won't smell Aso Rock. #NEVERAGAIN! He won't take us back to his bloody military days. #NEVERAGAIN!
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by uncleFola(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:
INEC is ready , Nigerians are ready but PDP isn't ready . well one thing that I've learnt in any race is because one candidate is not ready doesn't mean others would have to wait for him.

March on Jega we got your back . if anyone whether APC PDP, NTA , AIT, LTV, should try nonsense they shall bear the wrath of our compressed anger
there shouldn't be any excuse anymore...... Let's march forward from this stagnation spot....... Change is what we need.....

1 Like

Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by ekhai(m): 8:48am On Mar 19, 2015
The use of card readers must be part of your readiness Prof Jega. You should not jettison that aspect of the election. Carry go Jega.
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by politricks: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Vessi:
it is Azikiwe not Azikwe. One is a name the other Is not. ignorance is not an excuse.
I know the spelling. I only made a mistake which has been corrected. Now is this excusable
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by efrano: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2015
[i][/i]ok ooo...march 28 get belle...we go see who she go born..weda GMB...or ...GEJ...
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by kachyRachy: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2015
gen2briz:
E beta make you ready.
At least our oga is using the six weeks judiciously.
We must use card reader

SINCE THEY ARE AFRAID OF FEBUHARI, THEN I'LL MARCH GMB /PYO TO ASO ROCK.

#IHAVEDECIDED
#I YAM READY
#NEVER AGAIN WILL I VOTE FOR ANY SHOELESS POLITICIAN
No way!!! U must complete d second pair...after all u admitted u gave him d first one when u voted in 2011, so complete d 2nd shoe then he's good 2 go.
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by Izontubo(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Does Jega know that most of the pvc's sent to amassoma in bayelsa state are all washed??...all details on the card faded off...how will such ones use their pvc cards??...my pvc is completely washed... angry
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by ngoziiwenofu1: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Yessooo! The time has come for all these people that have the guts to insult our Oga kpatakpata, Mr President to tender apologies.
Our Oga is a loving, forgiving, charitable man. He will always forgive. So be ready to tender apologies.

Kindly judge for yourself, Nigeria is moving forward.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/18/fec-approves-full-implementation-of-confab-report/
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by Michael1982: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2015
What is Security? Security is the degree of protection you have against danger, damage, loss and crime. Securing your home These are some tips you need to ensure your house is secured when you are away on a journey or at work Fire Safety:The Harmmattan is around the corner, here are practical steps you can take to prevent a fire outbreak The Electronic Third Eye: When a proper CCTV surveillance is necessary and areas to mount the Health and Safety Precautions: Ways to Protect you staff and environment from hazards Company
Who We Are
Philosophy
Management
Affiliations
Solutions
Security Solutions
Risk Management
Fleet Management
Outsourcing
Services
Manned Guard
Event Security
Electronic Security
Consulting
Security Tips
Home Security
Office Security
Events Security
Industrial Safety protection

Our head office is located at 10, diya street gbagada lagos

We also have branches at Lagos, Port harcourt, Jos, Benin, Owerri, Abuja, Ibadan, Warri, Kano, Kaduna, Makurdi, Enugu and so many other places.

For further information, please contact Mr. Michael Adebanjo 08072292380.

Chogon security agency giving you the best security ever!!!

Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by jamace(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2015
omenka:
Don't you feel lonely?? cheesy
For where? I'm with him. GEJ all the way. grin We will teach Muhammadu Buhari how not to steal Mohammed Buhari's certificate for election.
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by shakiru991(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2015
Plz let me go an chck ma PVC insid ma pilo I kip it dere bcoz na General Muhammadu Buhari get am“Ma vote 4 BUHari
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by Desmondkk(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Jega Una sure?cos anything can still happen oo.with Jonathan d possibility can be impossible.sai Buhari d political messiah
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by dubemivan(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Haterz will keep hating, thats their profession grin grin grin
As for me and my next generation wink
More and more [b][/b]FRESH AIR till 2019 cheesy cheesy
I wish all Haterz an enslaving detention at Otuoke Kirikiri tongue
Sai GEJ TILL 2019 wink
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by Desmondkk(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
wildchild1:
*checks my PVC inside wardrobe where I have been keeping it* *dusts it,return it back*
On your track/mark ,get set,gooooooo

#InecHasSpoken
#iHaveDecided
#ToVoteForChange
GMB/PYO 2015
#March4Buhari
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
APC...CHANGE
u re so on point jor
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by Desmondkk(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
priscaoge:
Yes I'm ready as well cool cool.....

GEJ all d way kiss kiss kiss

We are moving FORWARD!!!!

Continuity is all we need!!!!

my dear wise up nd open ur eye if dis kind of continuity is Wat u want....u must be ready to join ur man bak In otueke Sai Buhari d political messiah
Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by Jok3r(m): 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice.
emusmith:
Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Prof Attahiru Jega says the electoral body is ready to conduct the general elections which starts next week Saturday March 28th.

At a meeting with some Civil Society bodies in Abuja today, Prof Jega said the time provided by the postponement has helped the commission articulate its plan for the conduct of a successful election"We believe very strongly that the period of the extension has been put to good use and it has added value and obviously we would be able to do a much better election and it also enforced our belief that the elections for 2015 will be remarkably better than the 2011 elections and in fact we believe it will be the best election in Nigeria's history" he said.

He however raised concerns over the security of INEC staffs and NYSC members who would be working during the election days"Clearly security remains an issue of concern particularly securing the staff of INEC as they are being deployed or as they are conducting the elections and also protecting the election environment" he said.

Re: INEC Ready For Next Week's General Elections - Jega by SenatorJames(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
emusmith:

He said so 4 weeks ago before the postponement from 14th February. Everybody know that election will hold if the oga at the top wants it to hold, not INEC or Jega.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban / President Buhari Participates At US-Africa Business Summit (Photos) / Supreme Court Dismisses APC/Nnaji's Suit Against Enugu Gov, upholds Mbah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.