Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... (1891 Views)

A Letter To My First Love / A Letter To Mr. Sun (pic) (heat Too Much) / An Open Letter To Seun Osewa!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
Hmmmmmmm the most annoying is one male/female having several accounts, no wonder we have 1.3million + members. Half of the numbers are ghost.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by dharay99: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
FLAWLES:
Oh my BOOBs....op is fvcking Right....can smbodi call SEUN on diz?

LHM cry
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by ronald4lif(m): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
You have two number 4 (mistake I guess) and I agree with both of them, also agree to 1 and 3. But does members opinion really counts on NL angry
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
who be this seun sef, dem no dey see him face, i hope no be him send me pm.
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by joywendy(f): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
this are all stalee....All this have been mentioned before.

apart from no1 and 4 of multiple post and mods.

all the rest are not that important....

Very soon this thread will be closed just like the thread when someone was asking for a delete button.

Séün is very happy with the way his site has gone and doesn't need any more suggestions. undecided

So go and rest your head op and wait for your thread to be closed.
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by fejikudz(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
ON POINT

xpecially number 4... Seun need to lecture his mod on the kinds of Post that should make FP
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by baye2023(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Waow...I would have throw some shades if i hadnt opened ur profile before replying you...Well i said i was asking fr a female friend nd am nt Gay so y shuld i b bothered about Seun married or not...and telling me am boring you nd i shuld open my own site is so......nvm

Monicasque:
my dear op, I kind of agree with point 3, but the rest no. if you want all these things on NL why don't you go open yours? where you will be able to do anything you want? leave NL peeps to do what they like to do coz it's theirs. go open yours abeg, and stop boring us. By the way since you ask when Seun is getting married, don't you think you are now being over familiar with someone who you don't even know? what concerns you with his marital status? Why don't you rather tell us about when you yourself are getting married? if you are already married, tell us all about it. Lets get in to your personal life for a change, and leave sean to deal with his. clever mugu
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by baye2023(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
joywendy:
this are all stalee....All this have been mentioned before.

apart from no1 and 4 of multiple post and mods.

all the rest are not that important....

Very soon this thread will be closed just like the thread when someone was asking for a delete button.

Séün is very happy with the way his site has gone and doesn't need any more suggestions. undecided

So go and rest your head op and wait for your thread to be closed.

Really?
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by baye2023(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
FLAWLES:
Oh my BOOBs....op is fvcking Right....can smbodi call SEUN on diz?

Where are d BOOBs? undecided
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by FLAWLES(f): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
dharay99:

LHM cry
.UDM
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nickymezor(f): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
snadguy007:

Nnekis cool , i dey o
How av u been ??
I hv bin okay...
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Dyoungstar: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
OP if you must know Seun Osewa is getting hooked with Ishilove, that's if they've not wedded secretly in a hidden court.

Running off thread before I get 3 months ban.
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Dyoungstar: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abeg make una unban me make I post topics Seun and Co.

Una think say I no no una plans?

Una ban me from posting topics come hide am abi?

I no go talk first, wait for my own letter soon.
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by snadguy007(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nickymezor:
I hv bin okay...
That's cool...... This ur siggy got me giggling. Wetin u wan tell after kissing?? cheesy
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nickymezor(f): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2015
snadguy007:
That's cool..... This ur siggy got me giggling. Wetin u wan tell after kissing?? cheesy
U suppose know nw smiley cheesy
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by snadguy007(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2015
Nickymezor:
U suppose know nw smiley cheesy
Lol.... Nooo. Innocent me
Oya tell me.
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nickymezor(f): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2015
snadguy007:
Lol.... Nooo. Innocent me
Oya tell me.
I hv norin to say ooo tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does It Feel Getting Banned / Why You Should Always Check Your Background Before Snapping Pics(photo) / Latest News, Entertainment, Trending Stories And Hottest New Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.