Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... (1890 Views)

A Letter To My First Love / A Letter To Mr. Sun (pic) (heat Too Much) / An Open Letter To Seun Osewa!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by baye2023(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2015
Dear Seun,

I hope you consider my observations and work towards it on improve them! sorry i didnt ask how u doing, its a letter i should ask buh then you a F*ck*ng millionaire nd should be happy with the lot of money you have..Back to business

Nairaland is a Forum right? and in a forum we get to discuss things pubicly right? Well good nairaland is really a forum buh then it is/has gradually turning/turned to a Social media site like [Facebook and Twitter] and i feel some things should be changed and fused with the former features..so Nairaland will not only be a forum buh a Forum and Social media site at once.

Things i will like you to look into are:

1: Message: The PM you operate now is Nonsense and so stale..I cant deal getting a PM and i will have to go to my mail to check nd reply..reasons [someone can hack my mail [Which is a Vital place] through that..I might not remember d password of d mail again[Making d pm useless]……My mail might be suspended[ making it not easy, free flow of communication]..Can we get a Message system where i can chat with peepsone nd one nd prolly can send pictures through that without any thirdparty[Mail]refrence?

2: changing of somewords..E.g [F*ck, Bre*sts e.t.c] please y are u changing the words for us? Some of what you change it to doesnt show the True intention/idea of the writer in his writeup nd thats an hindrance to freedom of expression...E.g my Signature [I'm fu**king insane] pls y change it to [Bleep] d Fu*ck dere is not sexual nd if its sexual does it affect you? pls leave our words alone for us the way we write it with our intentions [Bad/Good]..

3: Likes&Shares: I see someone like my post/photo nd i dnt knw who? Is this an anonymous forum? pls can i know who liked my photo? post? and who shared my post nd to whom been shared too[If possible]

4: Many posts on a single topic of discussion:I see people post nd repost what someone has alrdy posted as topic..can your moderators bring similar posts down nd leave the first poster own? so we can have a decongested Forum nd many different topics on a page in the diff rooms/sections

4: Moderator: Can ur moderator stop being biased? A moderator's post always on FP?[Even when the post is irrelevant] and please will you lecture them on the kinds of Post that should make FP? Can we have a Nairaland with an[Informative,Educative andEntertaining]FP?

5: When will you get married?[Asking for a female friend]

It will be good if you [Seun] reply me and clarify somethings i dont knw...

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Slimdolly(f): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2015
e too long na. But this is the furck*ng truth, ishilove and ferano, where are you.
Why am i calling them sef. This post will never make FP but seriously, seun needs to do something about this.
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Mhizkel(f): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2015
Interesting! This letter is fantastic Op..Nairaland needs a lot of upgrade..Oga seun should do something about it
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2015
Guy I tried something like this with seun and I got a ban am yet to be unbanned
He dose not give a fvck about ur opinion u think u ar the first to write about this brother we all feel ur pain but this is an empire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2015
You want features that are already on face book and other social media so go there. Other than the p.m. issues everything else is nonsense. Nl is fine the way it is and a lot of ppl like that profanities are edited it leaves room for intelligent dialog. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by falconey(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmmmmmm the most annoying is one male/female having several accounts, no wonder we have 1.3million + members. Half of the numbers are ghost.
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by alberto2k(m): 10:37am On Mar 19, 2015
Make I dey here dey wait seun....

Atleast I don comment b4 dem go come lock this thread cool
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2015
NL is nobody's father's house.... Take it or leave it!
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Mhizizzy(f): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2015
M.expecting dis thread to get locked
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Slimdolly(f): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
Hmmmmmmm the most annoying is one male/female having several accounts, no wonder we have 1.3million + members. Half of the numbers are ghost.
this actually got me laughing
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2015
NL is nobody's father's house.... Take it or leave it!

if the guy listens to your request, what about other peeps that prefers the censored words, are you forgetting that we have kids in here...... Everybody has an opinion, if I air out mine like you just did, and a third party too aired his own....We are all gonna get confused..... Let's just have fun and forget about rubbish stuffs...

Alles gutes

1 Like

Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2015
oloyolo:
Guy I tried something like this with seun and I got a ban am yet to be unbanned
He dose not give a fvck about ur opinion u think u ar the first to write about this brother we all feel ur pain but this is an empire
If seun could do that to you, then I'm afraid he gat no customer care for us
Without us, there will nothing like NL while without NL, we can surf other sites out there
He should always try to satisfy our needs at times not his needs only coz he created this forum for us not for himself

oga seun, do something

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by falconey(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:
i think this guy deserve to be a supermod he is always online, he sleep and wake in nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2015
OP talks like he knows Seun and Nairaland in and out. Funny thing is those who do wouldn't bother asking these questions.

Trust, the needed upgrades will come in due time. He's the kind of person who needs to be pushed before he does something.

The marriage issue is overdue and I'm sure he already has someone in mind or he just hasn't met the right person.

Notice for future applicants. Oga Seun is a Stickler for purfect eyebrows for him to consider you a wife material and you must be a pet lover...grin
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by danbrowndmf(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2015
Nyc one OP,Fantastic letter Indeed, that number1 is so tru,pls create a msg box wer u can chat personally wif somone privately wifout usen mail abeg

Number3,yes we shuld knw who liked our post or picture

Seun Abeg reason am.
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by naijaboiy: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2015
i agree with your number 1 and 4.
But I think number 3 should be left the way it is. Why do you want to know who liked your post? I may agree with you but I may not want to tell you so I simply 'Like' your post.
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by dharay99: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2015
except for numb 2, d 0p is fvckinq correct, dat numb 1 sucks Like ewww lipsrsealed

And I know this wunt reach FP, taaah
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by snadguy007(m): 11:03am On Mar 19, 2015
Question for the gods.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
i think this guy deserve to be a supermod he is always online, he sleep and wake in nairaland.
Make una protest for me na grin
U wey dey talk nko?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:

If seun could do that to you, then I'm afraid he gat no customer care for us
Without us, there will nothing like NL while without NL, we can surf other sites out there
He should always try to satisfy our needs at times not his needs only coz he created this forum for us not for himself

oga seun, do something

Oya walk into any bar and ask for 3 bottles of orijin. All on me

I gave up on seun a long time ago
He is a non profitable investment

*sips an ice cooled orijin*
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Viktoh(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2015
cool
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by valmunich(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2015
*yawns outta thread*

1 Like

Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 19, 2015
oloyolo:

Oya walk into any bar and ask for 3 bottles of orijin. All on me

I gave up on seun a long time ago
He is a non profitable investment

*sips an ice cooled orijin*
*calls Barman

Abeg gimme 17crates of orijin

We no get choice than to jez keep enduring with his military rules coz if we complain, he will ban us, if we no complain, he will still ban us...... we should jez keep looking like mumu

*finishes the 17crates of orijin

Bro, i fit ask for more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nickymezor(f): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=snadguy007 post=31776278]Question for the gods.[/quote) my oremi hw far ?
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:

*calls Barman

Abeg gimme 17crates of orijin

We no get choice than to jez keep enduring with his military rules coz if we complain, he will ban us, if we no complain, he will still ban us...... we should jez keep looking like mumu

*finishes the 17crates of orijin

Bro, i fit ask for more

Drink away ur sorrow jare after all it is ur money

Na u go pay
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by snadguy007(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=Nickymezor post=31777335][/quote]
Nnekis cool , i dey o
How av u been ??
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2015
oloyolo:

Drink away ur sorrow jare after all it is ur money

Na u go pay
Hehehehehe grin
Bro, you must be kidding me

*faints

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Fulaboy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
undecided
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
This thread is as a result of excessive free MB. . . Fvck you MTN.
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Penssuwa(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
May God bless ur eyes, dem dey observe pass eagle own. He deserve am.... hez everywhere you go like mtn.
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by FLAWLES(f): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oh my BOOBs....op is fvcking Right....can smbodi call SEUN on diz?
Re: A Letter To SEUN Nd Others... by Monicasque(f): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
my dear op, I kind of agree with point 3, but the rest no. if you want all these things on NL why don't you go open yours? where you will be able to do anything you want? leave NL peeps to do what they like to do coz it's theirs. go open yours abeg, and stop boring us. By the way since you ask when Seun is getting married, don't you think you are now being over familiar with someone who you don't even know? what concerns you with his marital status? Why don't you rather tell us about when you yourself are getting married? if you are already married, tell us all about it. Lets get in to your personal life for a change, and leave sean to deal with his. clever mugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Women Do That Men Don't Know / A Human Being With Male Face, Breast & A Penis Caught In Ghana: Graphic Please / Kogi State Governor Appoints NAFDAC Deputy Director As SSG (Politics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.