Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale (1817 Views)

Current Price Of Agric Products / Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. / Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale by danieljoy(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2015
I have for sale large quantities of cassava tubers,moringa seeds and leaves,cashew nuts,animal skin lik goat,cow,donkey,camel etc,wood,animal bones,grinded nigerian food ingredients like ogbono,egusi,chilipepper,cameroun pepper,suya spice. my email is chidaprince@yahoo.com . 08067120048, 07046220864, 08144412591 CONTACT ME for palm kernel nuts, palm kernel shells in tons
Re: Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale by kelvin1191(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Only you? How much is your MORINGA seed per KG? Where is ur location? Mail me ikehezekielkelvin@gmail.com
Re: Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale by thunder7: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
How many tons of moringa seed do you have for sale and how mucb per kg.............oluwamuyiwae@gmail.com
Re: Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale by thunder7: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
How many tons of moringa seed do you have for sale and how much per kg.............oluwamuyiwae@gmail.com
Re: Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale by solomonsojay(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
danieljoy:
I have for sale large quantities of cassava tubers,moringa seeds and leaves,cashew nuts,animal skin lik goat,cow,donkey,camel etc,wood,animal bones,grinded nigerian food ingredients like ogbono,egusi,chilipepper,cameroun pepper,suya spice.

Good post but I not sure you are really a business oriented person (sorry to say) if not you should know that you need to add up your, location and contacts so potential buyers like me can know you are serious and also contact you.
What am saying now is...where the hell are you located and pls add contact details (I need 10 tons of cashew nuts Asap) 0
See my contact details on my signature.
Re: Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale by kelvin1191(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
solomonsojay:

Good post but I not sure you are really a business oriented person (sorry to say) if not you should know that you need to add up your, location and contacts so potential buyers like me can know you are serious and also contact you.
What am saying now is...where the hell are you located and pls add contact details (I need 10 tons of cashew nuts Asap) 0
See my contact details on my signature.

If serious on cashew nuts, mail me so I connect you
Re: Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale by danieljoy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
I snt u a mail
Re: Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale by kelvin1191(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
danieljoy:
I snt u a mail

Accepted! Let's go there
Re: Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale by akinloxd1: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
I have about 2 tonnes of moringa seed for sale. U can contact me on akinloxd1@yahoo.com. Or call 08137022742
Re: Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale by kennethalice(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2015
am interested in cashew nut , how much s a kilo? mail me on kingonuigbo@gmail.com
Re: Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale by dav8id(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
kennethalice:
am interested in cashew nut , how much s a kilo? mail me on kingonuigbo@gmail.com

CASHEW #115,000/TONE
Re: Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale by Dvoice123(m): 10:40pm On May 15, 2015
I am a regular agric produce buyer n seller.
I hav sorghum in bauchi,
Sesame and cassava chips in Nasarawa
Beans white and red in Gombe.

Any interested buyer should contact me.
Re: Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale by emperoracro(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2015
I deal with marketing and distribution of Agricultural products including Palm oil, Garri and plantains. I buy in other states where these products are produced enmass and sell in Lagos and other bigger states. Expected ROI is about 8-20% Weekly. Currently i need people interested in the business, i will willingly guide such people in the business,until they know all that's involved. Transportation is no issue as i have my own bus. Interested persons should contact me on +2348136909187 (WhatsApp and calls). Thanks
P.S: You won't be giving me your money, just make sure you have an ATM card for your bank account, pls don't travel with cash when going to the farm or market.
Re: Large Quantities Of Agric Products For Sale by organicfoods(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2015
Meanwhile tell a friend...

WWOOF Nigeria have finalised plans to bring international observers to certify farms in Nigeria with 60% soybean grown on them.

All certified organic soybean bean will be bought and exported at prevailing international market price from certified farms.

Hurry up now and get your farm certified organic and earn more.

NB: Farm land that have been treated with chemicals can not be used unless after 3 years.

For registration and participation, plus free information how to produce organic Pesticides for your farm.
Call
For details

(1) (Reply)

Scientific Breakthrough At Otta Farms As 700 Chickens Lay Boiled Eggs / How Do I Grow Aloe Vera Plant / Please How Can I Make My Poultry Feed Locally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.