Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) (37439 Views)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Lady Who Organised Anti-buhari Campaign At Chathamhouse London Exposed (Pics) / A Train Interrupted Jonathan Campaign at Oshogbo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by amare(m): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=amare post=31786158][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by amare(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Front page things.. I bless God

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by amare(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
The crowd here is awesome, GMB for all...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
#sai buhari

change is coming

gej, get ready for otueke
shebi u don get big mansion for there anyway, mcheew

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by amare(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
amare:
These are live pictures

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by amare(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by amare(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
amare:
Sai Buhari

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by kadree(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
THE MENTALITY YOU NEED TO HAVE BEFORE GETTING INTO THE CORRIDOR OF POWER IN NIGERIA.

*Romance with corrupt politicians in power.

*Get into power through massive rigging.

*Embezzle and deliberately deny the people of there right for basic amenities.

*Pardon and appoint corrupt officials with political appointment.

*As election time approaches, give the citizens LITTLE of the basic amenities you deliberately denied them of over the years you have governed and watch them vote and support you in mass.

*Then, another years of embezzlement while the gullible citizens wallow in nothingness is assured.

This is the time to say NO to these gimmicks.

BE WISE!!!

Please reshare.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by amare(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=amare post=31789155][/quote]

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please I want more, post more pics
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by ilovecritics(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
madridguy:
Our Heavenly Father, thank you for sending us an upright man to lead your people. I submit to the will of God in all things and I declare that no weapon formed against GMB and APC’s family shall prosper. Let the evil that rises up against him show the Glory of You by in his actions. Let the steps of our in-coming president be ordered by the You as his about to be a president of the people by the people. Give him the strength and wisdom he needs to CHANGE the evils of this country. Help him to do and say the right thing as he strive to make Nigeria the country that it should be. Insha Allah, Amen, Amen and Amen!

He wasn't upright the previous Years? undecided
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by amare(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ariel20:
Please I want more, post more pics

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by Luqso1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
#Sai Buhari
#Sai Osinbajo
#Sai APC
kai, otuoke
kai, sambo
chai, diaris God
#I have decided
#APC for 2015
#Change
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by Boss13: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
LewisO:
Something is telling me this man (GMB) will perform better as a Nigeria President.

I have no doubt but the problem is would PDP allow the election to be free
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by ozegreat26: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Come to think of it, who will be so foolish not to vote for GMB, considering our present predicament as a nation? PDP should just give up and go back to the drawing board to see were they missed it. They refused to listen to the cry of ordinary Nigerians when it matters most. For the first time in Nigeria money is working against its owner. Otuoke boy please go home. We love you but your village love you best. Sai GMB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by seeker121(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
he dey pain you sorry the thing go be like magic for ur eyes.

I REP BUHARI

# I HV DECIDED#
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by Emmyk(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
promisechild:
I can't believe this ooo

I have been enjoying free okada ride from the aboki down here in abuja all I need to do is to shout

Sai baba

Sai buhari

To them and they will carry me to my destination at a minimal price or at no cost

If you don't believe it pls try it.

Sai buhari

Sai baba

Sai emmyk

Funny guy. I see you pal.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by ddeennoo: 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
naija sai baba lags sai ambode.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by annurhaske(m): 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
#gmb2015#
#CHANGE2015
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by amare(m): 6:46am On Mar 20, 2015
It's Buhari or nobody
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by amare(m): 6:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Sai baba... Just too humble
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by tit(f): 6:48am On Mar 20, 2015
buhari is finished.
nobody get time for him.
very low turnout!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by amare(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2015
Agege was indeed blessed and honored to have the General around.. The crown war overwhelming... God bless GMB... God bless Nigeria...
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by straight2point(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Useless people, All the BRT buses in Lagos were deployed to take people to this place free of charge and there was no bus on the road for people to patronize. At the end, see scanty stadium. Nonsense
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 08, 2021
grin
Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by 2elliot: 1:16am On Jun 08, 2021
madridguy:
Our Heavenly Father, thank you for sending us an upright man to lead your people. I submit to the will of God in all things and I declare that no weapon formed against GMB and APC’s family shall prosper. Let the evil that rises up against him show the Glory of You by in his actions. Let the steps of our in-coming president be ordered by the You as his about to be a president of the people by the people. Give him the strength and wisdom he needs to CHANGE the evils of this country. Help him to do and say the right thing as he strive to make Nigeria the country that it should be. Insha Allah, Amen, Amen and Amen!
We have learned to fly in the air like a bird and swim in the sea like a fish, but we have not yet learned the simple art of using commonsense and not sentiments to select and vote for the right candidates in elections. You see the disaster you supported?/

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by 2elliot: 1:17am On Jun 08, 2021
eleko1:
Make Jona dey bribe Kings/Pastors. We have Decided.FLUSH AWAY INEPT,CORRUPT,USELESS,CLOWN,THIEF outa Aso Rock.VOTE BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT cool
You see your life?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by 2elliot: 1:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Joniboi:
Can't wait for March 28th.

I have decided...GMB/PYO!
Guy, how far the change?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by 2elliot: 1:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Burger01:
Whao!!

Agege for Buhari

Sai Buhari ojire
How far, Naija don goes well pass Dubai o

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by femianski: 1:20am On Jun 08, 2021
5hanklee:
grin
It ended in tears cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by 2elliot: 1:20am On Jun 08, 2021
hamaworld:
GMB match no de Nigeria, to compare GMB and Jonah is a great crime.

GMB/PYO
P/VP
how far na, senior man?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) by wkkwl: 1:20am On Jun 08, 2021
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Ganduje Sleeping, 'Pretending' At Public Functions / Buhari Cuts Cars In Motorcade / Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.