Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think (1061 Views)

Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored / 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think by Rendezvou: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
If you watched these tv series when NTA used to open by 4 p.m and shuts down by 10 p.m and remember the characters/graghics, you are either a father/mother or a grandpa/grandma, or maybe an elderly uncle/aunt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think by Rendezvou: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think by echobee(f): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Super ted
Tales by moonlight
Votron,defender of the universe
Something street,cant really remember

2 Likes

Re: If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think by ucheheart(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
echobee:
Super ted
Tales by moonlight
Votron,defender of the universe
Something street,cant really remember
sesame street. Village head master, tales by moon light
Re: If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think by ojayfrancis(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
:oSo I don old

GMB for aso rock. Nigerians decide
Re: If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think by thepatroit: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
1. SuperTed
2. Doctor Who
3. Voltron, The Defender Of The Universe
4. Sesame Street
5. Tales by Moonlight
6. Village Headmaster
7. ?

1 Like

Re: If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think by menix(m): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
WOW... I don old oo..
Add up: Danger mouse, Doctor Who (5pm), Renta Ghost(datz wat i call it), Pingu abi nah Pingus...
Re: If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think by Sparkle777(f): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
I remeber all. But am still young grin grin
Re: If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think by Rendezvou: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sparkle777:
I remeber all. But am still young grin grin
If you remember all and still young, then you are probably in your early 30s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think by Baadal(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2015
I remember all..... i can also add Scooby doo
Re: If you Remember These Tv Series, you are older than you think by Vivly(f): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
I only remember sesame street.

(1) (Reply)

Supergirl Fanpage / Say Something About Batman V Superman Dawn Of Justice Movie / Ini Edo Quits Social Life, Leases Out Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.