Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

The APC Members Lounge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The APC Members Lounge (7900 Views)

Lagos APC Members Fight Dirty Over Attempt To Impose Candidates For LG Polls / APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The APC Members Lounge by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
sseunhayor:
APC RUNS IN MY BLOOD RIGHT NOW... I CANT WAIT TO PRESS MY TEN FINGERS ON THAT DAY. grin..? I know Buhari will deliver... I'm strong about it.... Change change change change change
tiefnubu and Buhari sons must be laughing at ur stupidity
Re: The APC Members Lounge by saharachic(f): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
montedo:

Lolz. And i hear he likes it raw. He doesnt dilute it at all grin.... We have to move this ministry to its permanent site. It wont be easy but the voice of the people must prevail.

i see why the sharp drop in his "supposed" intelligence. i'm afraid what this man might do next, when you have a leader sitting on a keg of gunpow... sorry ogogoroshekpelakpalakpa, expect the worst
Re: The APC Members Lounge by saharachic(f): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
JudismphD:
tiefnubu and Buhari sons must be laughing at ur stupidity

Hey keep your tone civil.
Re: The APC Members Lounge by Controlled(f): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Members of the great APC.....allow me to mark present...may your incoming administration be blessed for our people... grin. Sai Buhari.
Re: The APC Members Lounge by saharachic(f): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Controlled:
Members of the great APC.....allow me to mark present...may your incoming administration be blessed for our people... grin. Sai Buhari.

You are welcome.

all the champagne is finished, pls enjoy palm wine

Re: The APC Members Lounge by Controlled(f): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
saharachic:

You are welcome.

all the champagne is finished, pls enjoy palm wine

Dat Palmwine glass dey one kind... grin.....I bring my own come...dis is it.. grin

Re: The APC Members Lounge by sammyj: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
You be bad girl oooo, why not you ? cheesy
saharachic:

use vaseline
Re: The APC Members Lounge by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
saharachic:

Hey keep your tone civil.
sorry for your pitiable state not minding your degree in mumulogy
Re: The APC Members Lounge by Bruteforce1o1: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2015
Controlled:

Dat Palmwine glass dey one kind... grin.....I bring my own come...dis is it.. grin

I am for Buhari/Osinbajo.

I dont like Don P, but an iced Belaire rose will do.
Re: The APC Members Lounge by mekaboy(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2015
Pls fellow APC members, lets be focused so that we dont become a party of drunkards carrying brooms.
Re: The APC Members Lounge by mrmetoo1: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Marking attendance here... present!! Guys you need to discuss APC's chances realistically across the nation. I feel like if APC gets at least 50% in the SW then it's a done deal for Buhari. We know he's going to win NE, NW and more than likely NC. I want us to be realistic and not apply any sentiment since this a thread we're discussing among ourselves hopefully without any distractions from the dark side
Re: The APC Members Lounge by saharachic(f): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Marking attendance here... present!! Guys you need to discuss APC's chances realistically across the nation. I feel like if APC gets at least 50% in the SW then it's a done deal for Buhari. We know he's going to win NE, NW and more than likely NC. I want us to be realistic and not apply any sentiment since this a thread we're discussing among ourselves hopefully without any distractions from the dark side

you are welcome bro, always for change.
Re: The APC Members Lounge by saharachic(f): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2015
where are the progressives?
Re: The APC Members Lounge by Babacele: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2015
onal assembly elections.What Buhari never said2015-01-09 20:31Let us set the records straight. As Nigerians prepare to vote for progress and change in the upcoming Presidential elections, it ispertinent certain popular statementsattributed to chief opposition candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari are set straight for God and man.Firstly, did General Buhari ever say he or they will make Nigeria ungovernable? The answer to this is a resounding, no!In an earlier write-up we carefully researched this inflammatory statement and discovered that it wasmade by a then PDP politician, Lawal Kaita from Kaduna. This is why the late NSA, Andrew Owoye Azazi said that it was internal PDP politics and their squabbles on zoning/rotation of the Presidency that led to the “sudden sophistication of Boko Haram.” It was within PDP that the discussion of rotation of the presidency came up, and Lawal Kaita was perturbed with Jonathan’s decision to continuelate Umaru Yar’Adua’s term in violation of the parties zoning policy.This was when Jonathan promised to only contest/occupy the top spot one additional term (in addition to his completing Yar’Adua’s term) andalso when some northern PDP stalwarts and party founders threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable. There was no such confusion in Buhari’s CPC and thus no need and reason for such inflammatory pronouncements fromhis quarters.When Reuben Abati spun this statement upon the person of Buhari, the General took him to courtfor libel and the court judgment as awarded in Buhari’s favor. Buhari dragged Abati and The Guardian to court via suit no. ID/837/2011 and demanded N1billion damages. President Goodluck Jonathan then begged Buhari to settle out-of-court. See in DailyPost of January 13th, 2013: http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/. The empathetic General agreed and Reuben Abati and the Guardian where the libelous article was published were made to publish an unreserved retraction of the slander against Buhari which they did in the Guardian of July 11, 2013. This is why Reuben Abati is called Nigeria’s evil genius. Our full article on this with all references can be read here on ENDS.ng: http://ends.ng/fact-it-was-pdp-that-promised-to-make-nigeria-ungovernable-in-2011-buhari-never-did/Did General Buhari promise election riots in 2011? The answer to this is again, no!General Buhari never prescribed riots or made any threat related to such in regards to the 2011 elections. He took the case of election rigging to court and never made a single statement containing threats in relation to it. The Lemu panel investigation of the post-election riots cleared the General of any guilt of complicity. The General released an exemplary press statement on the court’s rulingwhich can be read on SaharaReporters of December 28, 2011: http://saharareporters.com/2011/12/28/statement-general-muhammadu-buhari-regarding-verdict-supreme-court-jonathans-electionBuhari did however state that if 2015was a repeat of the rigging on 2011, there will be a fierce fight He used the kare jini biri jinni Hausa proverb, which roughly cuts as ‘the dog and baboon will be soaked in the same blood,’ but is an idiom which means, there will be a real battle- could be legal; could be protests or any other battle, as this is a mere proverbial statement. Of course those who wished to paint this statement with the ‘blood’ contained in it did so eagerly as we see they have done in many other of his statements and statements attributed to him. Read more on the idiom here, by Dr. Aliyu Tilde on PremiumTimes: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/5195-buhari_vs_pdp_the_dog_and_the_baboon.htmlThe third hallmark statement attributed to the General: did Buhari ever say that a war on Boko Haram was a war against the north? The answer to this statement as with the rest is a resounding, no!Why are all these false statements attributed to Buhari? Well, for one reason the General is rather not that outspoken and is a man of extreme patience and tolerance who evidently only used legal means to redress the libel and false accusations against him planed and sponsored by the Presidency.So what did General Buhari say in 2013? He said, the institution of a State of Emergency in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states was a declaration of war on the north of Nigeria.He did not say that fighting Boko Haram was a declaration of war against the north; no, after all he fought and destroyed not only Maitatsine terrorists, but also the Habre fanatical forces of Chad. He clearly understands the need of a real war against terror; he however saw that Nigeria’s President and the then army Chief, General Azubuike Ihejirika who has been labeled a Boko Haram sponsor by my organization, ENDS and Boko Haram negotiator, Stephen Davis, were not fighting any real war against the terrorists but were silently facilitating the continued reign of terror and seeking all meansto destroy the northeast as it is today.Also read: Dear Buhari!When Buhari wiped out Maitatsine inAdamawa state, he did not need to declare any phony state of emergency. He did not declare one either when he expelled the Habre Chadian forces from the 19 Nigerian occupied Islands in the northeast.Today the entire Nigeria saw the wisdom of elder statesman Buhari’s position against the declaration of the state of emergency and the senate thereby refused to extend the more harmful than good emergency rule that failed to yield meaningful results since it was instituted in May of 2013.I as a proponent of the State of Emergency in 2013 and one of thosewho canvassed and pushed for it didnot quite agree with the General at the time but now I understand his reservations and how this declaration and all others by the President including his recent cessation of fire have all been declarations of war against the Nigerian people, particularly those being decimated and displaced in the northeast by French foreign forces being organized and directed from Idris Deby’s Chad.In conclusion, the Jonathan government who without any investigation exonerated MEND who had claimed responsibility for the October 1st 2010 Abuja bomb attack, since then decided to pick on General Muhammadu Buhari, his most formidable perceived opponentand in so doing allowed and as some say, actually supported Boko Haram’s continued existence and carnage while his evil genius press and media men and the Femi twins continued to spew slander upon slander and libel upon libel against the person of Buhari, spinning his every proverb out of context, publishing twisted versions of his every word and even reflecting other people’s statements upon him.Proverbs 19:9 says… who breathes out lies will perish.Indeed the liars shall perish. For “Their throat is an open grave; they use their tongues to deceive.” “The venom of asps is under their lips.” Romans 3:13 ESV.- MyNews24
Re: The APC Members Lounge by sojas: 1:38am On Mar 26, 2015
hmm
Re: The APC Members Lounge by kel4soft: 8:13am On Mar 26, 2015
The situation in Rivers State should be of major concern. APC is actually contesting against PDP, Nigerian Police, Army and military wings on Saturday. The numbers of souls APC faithfuls have lost in this last few months is alarming.

On Saturday by God's grace, Madam Peace and her clowns will be history, we will do our best in ensuring APC gets maximum votes.
Re: The APC Members Lounge by suwailad(f): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2015
kel4soft:
The situation in Rivers State should be of major concern. APC is actually contesting against PDP, Nigerian Police, Army and military wings on Saturday. The numbers of souls APC faithfuls have lost in this last few months is alarming.

On Saturday by God's grace, Madam Peace and her clowns will be history, we will do our best in ensuring APC gets maximum votes.

rivers state is not yet uhuru for apc, but i think the direction of the presidential election will influence rivers state
Re: The APC Members Lounge by kel4soft: 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Just arrived my Unit. Soldiers surrounds all our waterways.

Reporting from Rivers State, Opobo/Nkoro LGA, Ward 7 Unit 25

#ChangeAllTheWay
Re: The APC Members Lounge by tpiar: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2016

where did this gif originate from sef?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Fulani By Photos / ‘Stop Panic Buying’ — NNPC Assures Nigerians Of 30-Day Petrol Stock / Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.