Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike (1372 Views)

Anenih Opens Up On Abiola’s Annulled June 12 Mandate / Dahiru Saleh: "I Annulled June 12 Election, Not IBB" / Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by Posh77: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Chief Goddy Uwazurike, a lawyer and a member of the Judiciary committee at the National Conference, has clearly stated that the high rate of low collection of the Permanent Voter Cards, PVCs and lack of security could amount to annulling the 2015 general elections.

If I contest an election and you win by sixty thousand votes, meanwhile there are still about one million PVCs uncollected, that is a ground for annulling the election.” He said.... http://www.post-nigeria.com/elections-can-be-annulled-for-security-and-pvc-distribution-reasons-uwazurike/
Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by Balkan(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
That is what Jega and APC cohorts don't know.
any election in this country that does not
fulfill above state mentuwazuruke point is
totally unacceptable
Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by kheart(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rubbish, we ve never seen annullment of election in dis con3 due to low turn out voters during polls.

There s never goin to be 100 percent collection of pvc and dose that collected not all ll come out and vote. PDP should get dat and stop making excuse for deir unstoppable defeat at d polls (by God grace)
Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by size40: 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Uwazirike should think how to realise his Biafran dream and stop talking about Nigerian affairs for he is not a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by focus7: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nwanzurike is a useless as the person he represent.

2 Likes

Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by AWONEYAN(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Anybody born of women who plans to repeat june 12 saga in Nigeria.God will put them to shame in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by Ngwakwe: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC has exhausted all grounds of objection should they lose to PDP unfairly through election malpractices and fraud.

OVER confidence (most times) breeds failure and surprises
Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ngwakwe:
APC has exhausted all grounds of objection should they lose to PDP unfairly through election malpractices and fraud.

OVER confidence (most times) breeds failure and surprises
Ngwakwe, I don't know the moderator who keeps deleting my/our(progressives) replies to barcanista comments even when he calls us broom wavers and other derogatory names while making his comment! I don't understand this kind of privileged reserved for only his comments! Please kindly investigate, as I will soon open a thread for that! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ngwakwe, I don't know the moderator who keeps deleting my/our(progressives) replies to barcanista comments even when he calls us broom wavers and other derogatory names while making his comment! I don't understand this kind of privileged reserved for only his comments! Please kindly investigate, as I will soon open a thread for that! Thank you!

I think you are asking a goat who ate the yam you left in front of the house.

2 Likes

Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
The PVCs should be disributed, nobody must be disenfrachised. However, election will hold and Jonathan will be re-elected. Cest fini
Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by ibedun: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
The PVCs should be disributed, nobody must be disenfrachised. However, election will hold and Jonathan will be re-elected. Cest fini

I like your jokes.

How the SS/SE alliance intends to overcome North/West Alliance and their massive electoral headcount advantage beats me.

Somebody please wake these mofos up from their sleep. Including that useless Igbo moderator called NBA-kwe.

3 Likes

Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by ibedun: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
ibedun:

I like your jokes.
How the SS/SE alliance intends to overcome North/West Alliance and their massive electoral headcount advantage beats me.
Somebody please wake these mofos up from their sleep. Including that useless [b]flatee [/b]moderator called NBA-kwe.

Stop change the word 'Olori pelebe' to Igbo
Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
ibedun:

I like your jokes.

Somebody please wake these mofos up from their sleep. Including that useless Igbo moderator called NBA-kwe.
There is nothing like North/West alliance. The North, the good people of Yorubas, the energetic Igbos in the East, the patriotic South Southerners, the Ebiras, the Igalas, the Tivs, and all ethnic nationalities will in one accord return GEJ for another term.

Pls take your tribal bigotry somewhere. As you can see, Nigerians are wiser
Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I think you are asking a goat who ate the yam you left in front of the house.

I am aware! I believe he understood the message cool
Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by Ngwakwe: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I am not the one hence can't do otherwise.

I respect you and other active politics section contributors and wouldn't act against your comment when there is a cause unless it requires hiding both comments.
Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by driand(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
There is nothing like North/West alliance. The North, the good people of Yorubas, the energetic Igbos in the East, the patriotic South Southerners, the Ebiras, the Igalas, the Tivs, and all ethnic nationalities will in one accord return GEJ for another term.

we know uve been bought over but I wonder how much paid your prize
Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by Ngwakwe: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
driand:
we know uve been bought over but I wonder how much paid your prize

Please, stop discussing Nairalanders, face the topic or offer rebuttal without taking it personal.

Just a warning
Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by ramdris(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
And ur freedom can be taken away for being stupid. By the way, whats this useless man bizness with Nigeria, is He tired of singing biafra ni?
Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by chinwike2(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Prof jega do you have a hidden agenda, give everyone their PVC nah ! Why conduct election when PVC collection is low especially in south and some cards yet to be delivered !!!
Re: Elections Can Be Annulled For Security And PVC Distribution Reasons – Uwazurike by Jesusloveyou: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:

nigerians are wiser now,corrupt money cannot buy our souls,igbo,yoruba,hausa,ijaw,bini urhobo,all tribe feels d pain of dis ogogoro regime,and we all clamouring for d return of brother moses(buhari) to come save us, to give us change.sai buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Reuters,Chadian Army;Who Lied About The Town Of Damasak And The 400 Abducted...? / Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply- Jonathan / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.