Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement (25195 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / Biafra Crisis: Uwazuruike, Renames MASSOB To BIM (Biafra Independent Movement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by IAfrica: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
The leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has in a surprise move, announced a new name, Biafra Independent Movement, BIM, for the group.
Chief Uwazuruike, made the announcement Sunday while addressing the press in Owerri, also said that he was irked by the bad corporate image some dissidents of MASSOB, was attracting to the group.

“The change in name became absolutely necessary because of the sad introduction of violence by the disgruntled dissidents and this is at variance with the non-violence stance of MASSOB over the years”, Uwazuruike said.

He said that real loyalists of MASSOB feel ashamed to be associated with violence, promising that they will restructure MASSOB to make it the youth wing of the Biafra Independent Movement.

While saying that there is vicarious liability in civil law, Chief Uwazuruike equally recalled how he recruited Nnamdi Kanu in 1989, to head Radio Biafra.

“I recruited Nnamdi Kanu in 1989, when I established Radio Biafra and appointed him the director of the establishment. He started preaching hatred and brainwashing the youths. MASSOB sacked him”, Uwazuruike recalled.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-uwazuruike-renames-massob/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Boss13: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
As usual the Ibos will always be divided. Nothing new about this. This division is brought about personal greed and selfishness - a trait very common with my brothers

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by ORACLE1975(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Madness

1 Like

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Iykopeee: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
The game is over for uwarzurike. Current champion is Nnamdi Kanu.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Idrismusty97(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
Why don't he just merge with IPOB?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
IAfrica:

He started preaching hatred and brainwashing the youths. MASSOB sacked him”, Uwazuruike recalled.

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by allytinted: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by richylee(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Story for the gods. BIM my foot.

16 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Dosinspector(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
We re talking IPOB,U re talking nonsense

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by skup008(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
there prob
Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by shepherd77: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hehehe.... Confusion

now we have

Massob

Ipod

Iym: igbo youth movement

Bzm: biafra zionist movement

Bim: Biafra indigenous movement

Anyway if anyone is interested in Dragnet, SHL, Workforce test questions & Answers, Check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Warlord3000(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
Will soon turn from BIM to BIMBO .

funny guy cheesy

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Raiders: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Igbos are never united. Even if they give them Biafra, they are just going to fight and kill each other .

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Oga OP there's nothing breaking about this news....who is Uwazuruike?He should just go and rest as his name implies

12 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by paramakina202: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Heyaa,,,,,,,,the train has left Uwazuruike behind.

12 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by funkyibodude(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Confused set of people tongue

5 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by jbbaba(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
ALL IS WELL.

1 Like

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by drizslim(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Stewpid Biafra People Dem Use Una Brain Do Voodoo undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Anthonyoz(m): 12:13am On Dec 07, 2015
Raiders:
Igbos are never united. Even if they give them Biafra, they are just going to fight and kill each other .
it better to fight with my brother knowning one day thing ll urgu well than to be decapicated during mid ni9t without end from a timbuktu animals

50 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Dirkcoyt: 1:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Now the whole biafra agitation is looking like a joke to me, who the fucck is the main leader?! Let us know who is negotiating on your behalf, no war before separation,I believe in sitting down to negotiate!

11 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by rhymaster: 3:34am On Dec 07, 2015
Anthonyoz:
it better to fight with my brother knowning one day thing ll urgu well than to be decapicated during mid ni9t without end from a timbuktu animals

Dumbo Ibos ipod! Why are you elements so dulllll?? Is that crap you wrote there even sensible? Is it the content or grammatical expression? You losers are too dulllll! That's your only problem!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by igboboy3(m): 3:39am On Dec 07, 2015
Uwazurike is yesterday's news
Kanu is the future

32 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 07, 2015
Uwazurike is a thief

12 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by 4ward(m): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2015
Very funny so not a country again now a group
IAfrica:
The leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, has in a surprise move, announced a new name, Biafra Independent Movement, BIM, for the group.
Chief Uwazuruike, made the announcement Sunday while addressing the press in Owerri, also said that he was irked by the bad corporate image some dissidents of MASSOB, was attracting to the group.

“The change in name became absolutely necessary because of the sad introduction of violence by the disgruntled dissidents and this is at variance with the non-violence stance of MASSOB over the years”, Uwazuruike said.

He said that real loyalists of MASSOB feel ashamed to be associated with violence, promising that they will restructure MASSOB to make it the youth wing of the Biafra Independent Movement.

While saying that there is vicarious liability in civil law, Chief Uwazuruike equally recalled how he recruited Nnamdi Kanu in 1989, to head Radio Biafra.

“I recruited Nnamdi Kanu in 1989, when I established Radio Biafra and appointed him the director of the establishment. He started preaching hatred and brainwashing the youths. MASSOB sacked him”, Uwazuruike recalled.

2 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by teeboila(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2015
So the So called Nnamdi Kanu have been sacked by Massob before cos of hateful speech and brainwashing but the gullible IPOD are not aware of this.

22 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Pavore9: 6:57am On Dec 07, 2015
I just dey observe and someone wants me to feel less igbo for not identifying with these charlatans! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Agbalanze(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2015
Kanu .. I know! Uwazurike... I know NOT!!

8 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 07, 2015
kanu (ipob) we know , BIM or uwazurike have been bribed by the government. We don't know him.

6 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by CreampieAngela(f): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2015
BRING BACK OUR Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement by jorlons(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2015
Folks here keep saying the train has left uwazuirike. I'm pretty sure d train will also leave without NK soonest. What we see here is a craving to dominate; to be the centre of attention and that is what is causing this division. You just wait until anoda member of theirs nurtures d idea of being popular with this struggle and we might just have anoda faction, maybe BIMBO this time.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Election: Benin-Ore Expressway Blocked (Photos) / EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos / NNPC Spends ₦1.35bn Annually On 36 Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.