Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Amaechi Says I’m Biased Because I Refused To Release Criminals To Him, Rivers St - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Says I’m Biased Because I Refused To Release Criminals To Him, Rivers St (319 Views)

Armoury Used By Criminals To Store Dangerous Weapons Goes Down In Kogi (pics) / I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Says I’m Biased Because I Refused To Release Criminals To Him, Rivers St by Posh77: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
“The Rivers State Police Command is once again constrained to respond to the spurious and wispy allegations against it and the false alarm raised by His Excellency, Rt Hon. Chibuike Amaechi, the Executive Governor of Rivers State, to the effect that the Command exposes Hon. Dakuku Peterside to danger by withdrawing policemen attached to him, and unsubstantiated killings and plan to arrest supporters of his party..... http://www.post-nigeria.com/amaechi-says-im-biased-because-i-refused-to-release-criminals-to-him-rivers-state-cp-crys-out/

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Of Nigeria Is Not Far From The Marxists Theory / #babawhenyougetthere: Nigerians Beg Buhari To Fulfil Promise If Elected / One Soldier Dies, 7 Injured After Troop Foil Boko Haram Attack On Bama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.