Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales (30799 Views)

‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by laplace19(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
I just like the way he simply responded to those questions..... unlike some celebrities that will be telling us long stories..

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by spiro4real(f): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good for him!
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Qnaija: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
SagePerv:
So she speaks in 5 different langugues. Interesting. I guess when it's due time for delivery, she'll scream in 10 different langugues.

true that grin grin grin grin about 10 languages at delivery
wish them all the best tho
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Mhizkel(f): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Op are you sure she is 24? She looks 30+
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
iyatrustee:
Why she come stand like so?

This child out of wedlock thing don gain ground sha. Whatever happened to the sanctity of the marriage institution?
Marriage is overrated, you prick! Institution that sometimes enslaves people.
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by buchilino(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
looking at her, i now no y u wanna marry her. but boy she int bad ooooo. wink
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by uzoexcel(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Khalessi:
Hello Ik Save your chatter for someone who cares. undecided

He really must b appalled and depressed that u dnt care
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by uzoexcel(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
y'all should stp hating
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by MKO4ever(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
buchilino:
looking at her, i now no y u wanna marry her. but boy she int bad ooooo. wink

The reason is shown in the 2nd picture
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by hensben(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mhizkel:
I believe her age, my Latin babe look 28+ but she just completed 20 this month.
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by BodosKing(m): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pls who d hell is this I K guy sef?? And wats my biz if he is getting married. In fact how did I even end up here
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Mhizkel(f): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
hensben:
I believe her age, my Latin babe look 28+ but she just completed 20 this month.
Wow!Pishure of ur Latin babe or...
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Bitterleafsoup: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Columbia is number one in butt implants in the world I just watched a doc on the YouTube channel VICEs the Check out this video on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAg2Zybtzoc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It was a trip...

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by hensben(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
spiro4real:
Good for him!
Yeah and I'm about to do same with my Latin babe. cool
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by vigasimple(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
The lady backside is an overload. I supposed everyone is on Kardashian copycat.

I hear that airlines are soon going to be charging for extra 'load' grin grin

Goodluck to them.

2 Likes

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Mhizkel(f): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
uzoexcel:
y'all should stp hating
This is not a definition of hating mr
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by hensben(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Wow!Pishure of ur Latin babe or...
NAh why would i display her pic on here, I introduced her to nairaland and she do visit as guest, moreover, she(we) ain't a celebrity but I'm for real believe me.
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by kilmix: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
ACHIEVERBA:
WHO CARES?? undecided
NFCS does!
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Khalessi:
Hello Ik Save your chatter for someone who cares. undecided

jealousy ahan.
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Agwoden(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
kullozone:
I've not seen this guy anywhere else apart from nairaland.
Where have you been before apart from nairaland?
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by iyatrustee(f): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
all4naija:
Marriage is overrated, Institution that sometimes enslaves people.

Fixed! No need for the name calling my friend
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by buchilino(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
MKO4ever:

The reason is shown in the 2nd picture

damn right, baby got back
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by buchilino(m): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
uzoexcel:
He really must b appalled and depressed that u dnt care

grin dats seriously his having sleepless nites

1 Like

Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by adami: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Five languages......

Might be a step too far....

very possible, i know a lady that speaks 10 languages
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by bamite(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Airforce1:
too long

Can't read all that
Which sane person will sit and read all that
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Mhizkel(f): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
hensben:
NAh why would i display her pic on here, I introduced her to nairaland and she do visit as guest, moreover, she(we) ain't a celebrity but I'm for real believe me.
Ok..Wish u guyz d best
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by iswallker(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
and the moral of this story is....?

the backside though... shocked
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
But, I don't know boy. Tbh sad sad sad
Re: IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales by Aspireahead(m): 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
hensben:
stories!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful New Photos Of Pregnant Toolz / Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening / Tania Omotayo Shares Her Baby Shower Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.