Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,306 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals (51864 Views)

Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" / Jenifa’s Diary Actress, Adaku Shares Cute Photos As She Marks Her Birthday / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Fastworldlinkz(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2016
http://fastworldlink..com.ng/2016/05/why-im-tired-of-jenifas-diary-actress.html
She said..

The pain comedians go through just to make their audience and fans laugh sometimes can make them cry. It’s actually not an easy task.
Actress, Funke Akindele who is widely known as Jenifa has expressed the pain she’s passing through being the one writing, playing lead roles and also assisting director in her popular comedy TV show, Jenifa’s Diary.

In her words:
“We have actually filmed the 5th season but we are airing the fourth right now and we would soon begin shooting the sixth season.
“I must confess that I am tired because it is not easy writing, playing the lead character, assisting the director and also supervising the whole project.
“It is not easy writing a comedy script but each time I want to put it to rest, people tell me that the last season was lovely and they keep asking what would be happening in seasons to come.
They still want to see more because everyone loves Jenifa.
I believe that Jenifa is a brand that has come to stay because we use her as a vessel to pass messages across to young people.
“I don’t see Jenifa’s Dairy coming to an end [but] being an actor/actress is not easy not to talk of being a comedian/comedienne.
It is really difficult to think of something fresh and new. When I started Jenifa’s Diary, I knew I had to start the story afresh because some people did not see the movie.
“I was concerned about how I was going to do something totally different from the movie.
When it was time to shoot Season 2, I felt I had to move away from what I did in Season 1 and that was the same dilemma I faced in Season 3″, she stressed.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Ejytex(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2016
More grace to ur elbow swthrt

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 11, 2016
God is ur strength

see this:: Former Big Brother Africa Star Evelyn
Eveva Dies at 29 http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/former-big-brother-africa-star-evelyn.html?m=1
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by goldbim(f): 10:53pm On May 11, 2016
Aww,the Lord is your strength.maybe she should engage the service of script writers to make it easier.she can always re arrange it to suit her..we are enjoying jenifa's diary,pls..*she's a lying girl*ko mo kuru koo mo gah* grin grin grin.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by tintedniggz(m): 11:57pm On May 11, 2016
my only interest in the show is falz, this show lacks content to me.

11 Likes

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by greyce: 12:13am On May 12, 2016
I love d show.please, don't ever think of stopping it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Rapsowdee01(m): 3:05am On May 12, 2016
The only reason i like Jenifa's diary is because it doesn't encourage bad behaviours like drinking, smoking, unprotected sex, and some other things our celebrities have indulged themselves in.... Anything apart from the lessons is useless to me.. Except the actors and actresses though.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by pretydiva(f): 7:03am On May 12, 2016
God is ur muscle bae

1 Like

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Sommyangel(f): 7:43am On May 12, 2016
Ain't u the only one collecting the money??

25 Likes

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Nobody: 8:17am On May 12, 2016
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Mikylopez(f): 8:40am On May 12, 2016
Sommyangel:
Ain't u the only one collecting the money??

nawa ooooooo dz ur comment fear me ooo

9 Likes

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by veekid(m): 9:47am On May 12, 2016
wadeva
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Akshow: 9:47am On May 12, 2016
Personally, I'm tired of her jenifa English and I think she is trying to hard to be funny. Without falz, the show would have been a huge flop. He is the reason why I watch the show.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Peacetemi: 9:47am On May 12, 2016
Pls is it possible to give this space to someone. I dunno how I got here undecided
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Samtoby(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2016
Never sit down for once to watch it... I kinda sort of don't give the F
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Aare2050(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2016
I wonder where people get the fuel they use in watching Jenifer's dairy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by titiakins: 9:49am On May 12, 2016
These actresses are hard workers no doubt

I respect Funke Akindele a lot cos she respects herself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Luqso1(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2016
The house that was used as Kiki's house, is just 45 foot steps from my house.

6 Likes

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by adeoba2008(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2016
It is well with you. Same thing applies to Blogging. It is not easy running www.crmnigeria.com
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by carammel(f): 9:49am On May 12, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
The only reason i like Jenifa's diary is because it doesn't encourage bad behaviours like drinking, smoking, unprotected sex, and some other things our celebrities have indulged themselves in ... Anything apart from the lessons is useless to me.. Except the actors and actresses though.
Trust me, those lessons are Enough.

12 Likes

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by ademoladeji(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2016
Madam Funke, go get a Husband!!!
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by israel007: 9:51am On May 12, 2016
don't be tired. we are having a good laugh biko

1 Like

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by akanbiaa(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2016
Rule of power never show the people the effort you put into making a difficult task seems easy.

4 Likes

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Lattop(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2016
In Badoo voice...

*Dont stop naw
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by pinkiberry(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2016
Just like I am tired of watching Nkoli Nwa nssuka,Ada mbano etc. Nollywood dey fall my hands.

1 Like

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by OnankpaBa(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2016
same here my dear

pinkiberry:
i dont watch it
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by banji1(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2016
Sweet
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by sanity12(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2016
Love ladies dat are hardworking,,,,,,,,,not golddiggers.....
Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Akshow: 9:51am On May 12, 2016
ademoladeji:
Madam Funke, go get a Husband!!!

husband na passport to heaven? How tiwa wey get the husband end

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by omolola15(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2016
Hire correct script writers. You see different people write different episode in some American seasonal movies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by Adekorya: 9:52am On May 12, 2016
Samtoby:
Never sit down for once to watch it... I kinda sort of don't give the F

It's like Oyingbo market no one know will know if you are absent.

25 Likes

Re: ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals by omolola15(m): 9:52am On May 12, 2016
Luqso1:
The house that was used as Kiki's house, is just 45 foot steps from my house.

Congratulations

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates Tiwa Savage's 38th Birthday With These 5 Pictures / Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.