Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Append Your Signature: No Violence! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Append Your Signature: No Violence! (3914 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / Election RAIN!! No Violence RAIN!! / No Violence Campaign: Buhari And Jonathan hold hands for Peace In Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
danyegbule:
I vote for peace.

One love. Just peace. Shalom!
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by EdCure: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
I promote peaceful electionas as I remember the Kenya election violence.

GEJ and his wife happen to be the chief promoter of election violence in Nigeria presently. They make inflamatory speaches, sponsor outright lies against opposition figures, make provocative remarks against certain ethnic groups and provide arms, money and full police protection for ethnic militias & thugs to terrorise Nigerians in broad day light.

This happens in Port-Hacourt, Lagos, Kaduna, Benin and other places too numerous to mention.

Jonathanians must let peace reign in the land. They must stop intimidating and bragging to us that they have the power to burn down this beautiful country if they fail to have their way.

Actions, they say, speak louder than words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by ellechrystal(f): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

Fine baby. Spotless baby. Flawless beauty. How was your day? Mine was cool and beautiful.

Thanks for voicing peace and one love. Thanks for refusing to be a tool for destruction and violence.

Just observed I typed your name and Agabai23 next to each other in the original post? Coincidental? I don't think so.....U pple need to come out plain. ...
Hahaha, am good, had a great day though.
Told u we nothing is up with us.
Nice u typed our names that way. Lol. Funny though
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
EdCure:
I promote peaceful electionas as I remember the Kenya election violence.

GEJ and his wife happen to be the chief promoter of election violence in Nigeria presently. They make inflamatory speaches, sponsor outright lies against opposition figures, make provocative remarks against certain ethnic groups and provide arms, money and full police protection for ethnic militias & thugs to terrorise Nigerians in broad day light.

This happens in Port-Hacourt, Lagos, Kaduna, Benin and other places too numerous to mention.

Jonathanians must let peace reign in the land. They must stop intimidating and bragging to us that they have the power to burn down this beautiful country if they fail to have their way.

Actions, they say, speak louder than words.

Let peace reign. The forces of chaos and terror shall be defeated by the hordes of peace and love, and Nigeria shall move forward.

Thanks for your contribution, Edcure!
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by ellechrystal(f): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

Fine baby. Spotless baby. Flawless beauty. How was your day? Mine was cool and beautiful.

Thanks for voicing peace and one love. Thanks for refusing to be a tool for destruction and violence.

Just observed I typed your name and Agabai23 next to each other in the original post? Coincidental? I don't think so.....U pple need to come out plain. ...
dein77:

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
ellechrystal:

Trust me, I don't believe that.....Yesterday on.a thread, you had barely finished mentioning his name before the guy surfaced. ..I couldn't believe he would appear that quick. ...he did.

I dint type the names on purpose....It wasn't coincidence at all....enjoy!
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by clevvermind(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

I've already bookmarked a beauty lady tthat celebration. ...GEJ till 2019!
that's cool.
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
No to violence. I embrace peace!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by talktimi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

Thank you! You're a real transformation agent!
God bless you my brother man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by ellechrystal(f): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

Trust me, I don't believe that.....Yesterday on.a thread, you had barely finished mentioning his name before the guy surfaced. ..I couldn't believe he would appear that quick. ...he did.

I dint type the names on purpose....It wasn't coincidence at all....enjoy!
It's ok o. Lol. If u don't bliv, the fine oo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
ellechrystal:

It's ok o. Lol. If u don't bliv, the fine oo tongue tongue tongue

Ok...Ok. ..I believe now...I believe. ...have you seen him today?
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
talktimi:
God bless you my brother man

Bless you too. Hope we can meet someday here in PH?
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by ellechrystal(f): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

Ok...Ok. ..I believe now...I believe. ...have you seen him today?
hahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhahaa seen him?
I dint even know Wat he looks like,..u guys r funny i
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
ellechrystal:

Choi! !!!! That means I get hope na...though I've told him I was backing off...no more tailgating. ...I'm keeping my words. ..no matter what, a few bottles to celebrate GEJ'S victory shouldn't be too much for him to allow na....

Everyone needs a PSV; U can't survive this system without some sense of humour, u know?
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by Scatterboss(m): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
God bless you @Op. Eventhough, i dont agree with some of your post. Much respect for you bro.

I say No to Violence.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.

Signed-
General Scatter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by Dannyset(m): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
No violence.
We are one Nigeria!
Signed; Dannyset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by ellechrystal(f): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

Choi! !!!! That means I get hope na...though I've told him I was backing off...no more tailgating. ...I'm keeping my words. ..no matter what, a few bottles to celebrate GEJ'S victory shouldn't be too much for him to allow na....

Everyone needs a PSV; U can't survive this system without some sense of humour, u know?
Lol.
Ofcos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Scatterboss:
God bless you @Op. Eventhough, i dont agree with some of your post. Much respect for you bro.

I say No to Violence.

Sai Buhari/Osinbajo.

Signed-
General Scatter.

U have an independent mind; everyone should have theirs. U don't necessarily have to agree with all my posts, just as I won't with all of yours, but the good thing is that even in the midst of these unique differences, we can still respect each other and talk for development and peace.

I respect your opinion and views as well....but your moniker eehhjnnn!
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
say no to violence!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by Scatterboss(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

U have an independent mind; everyone should have theirs. U don't necessarily have to agree with all my posts, just as I won't with all of yours, but the good thing is that even in the midst of these unique differences, we can still respect each other and talk for development and peace.

I respect your opinion and views as well....but your moniker eehhjnnn!

You are absolutely right. What happened to my moniker? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Scatterboss:

You are absolutely right. What happened to my moniker? cheesy cheesy cheesy

What are you scattering? Instead of building, you dey scatter, boss?
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by talktimi(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

Bless you too. Hope we can meet someday here in PH?
no wahala, we'll make out time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dazdilijae(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
No 2 electoral violence

1 Like

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
talktimi:
no wahala, we'll make out time

We must celebrate this forthcoming GEJ victory! We must.

Pls do have a wonderful night, and may God's peace be upon you sir.

1 Like

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by Scatterboss(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

What are you scattering? Instead of building, you dey scatter, boss?

Lolzzzz. Just online moniker, dont take nairaland serious bro. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Scatterboss:

Lolzzzz. Just online moniker, dont take nairaland serious bro. cheesy cheesy

Of course, Bro. Being kinds really abound here these past few days, and I have learned a lot from you all....Both camps have some of the ssmartest politics analysts.....

U guys are doing a great job here.....
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by agabaI23(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
ellechrystal:

Ellechrystal, your making extra effort to say nothing between us declares your innocence with a loudspeaker and that makes you more attractive wink

I sense you will ignore this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by Scatterboss(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

Of course, Bro. Being kinds really abound here these past few days, and I have learned a lot from you all....Both camps have some of the ssmartest politics analysts.....

U guys are doing a great job here.....

Learnt alot from you too broda. We all want the best for our country, and may the best man win. You are actually a cool guy, its nice chatting with you this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Scatterboss:

Learnt alot from you too broda. We all want the best for our country, and may the best man win. You are actually a cool guy, its nice chatting with you this afternoon.

Believe me: the honour is mine. I operate with the belief that humans, despite their flaws, are still good at heart, and it's my duty to explore that goodness in them.

There's hope for Nigeria. Our nation is better because of you guys; politics has been given an endearment to me by your guys. I'm really proud of you all, and it's my deep sincere prayer that these elections be peaceful, so we can once again return to business.

Thanks for all your inputs and kind words! You're a good guy too.......

Have a great nite. Angels on guard! Devil, keep off!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by dein77(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
agabaI23:
Ellechrystal, your making extra effort to say nothing between us declares your innocence with a loudspeaker and that makes you more attractive wink

I sense you will ignore this grin

It's alright. ...loudspeaker ke? She's already attractive and dat silence BTW the both of you doesn't add any iota. ....she's still up for the grabs. ...
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by agabaI23(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
ellechrystal:

You didn't care to know
Re: Append Your Signature: No Violence! by Scatterboss(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
dein77:

Believe me: the honour of mine. I operate with the belief that humans, despite their flaws, are still good at heart, and it's my duty to explore that goodness in them.

There's hope for Nigeria. Our nation is better because of you guys; politics has been given an endearment to me by your guys. I'm really proud of you all, and it's my deep sincere prayer that these elections be peaceful, so we can once again return to business.

Thanks for all your inputs and kind words! You're a good guy too.......

Have a great nite. Angels on guard! Devil, keep off!

Thanks broda. Its afternoon here, God bless you and i appreciate your kind words.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Yorubas Gear Up To Fight Fulani Let Them Remember That All Is Fair In War / Live Video!!! Anambra Shut Down By Ipob (buratai Will Not Like This At All!) / South East PVC Collected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.