Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards (21422 Views)

APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies / SSS Picks #akwaibom INEC REC Austin Okojie Over Damage To Electoral Materials / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by myqel(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
APC @ work angry sad angry
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
j
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by curiouses: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
GboyegaD:
This report is annoying. Why not tell us whose billboard posters were destroyed? People should learn not to destroy for any political party.
Lemme help you. Yero's thugs destroyed El-Rufai billboards worth millions of Naira and the people of Kaduna who happen to love El-Rafia than Yero stage a protest.

1 Like

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is the height of unwarranted provocation. Why dont you get your PVC and reasonably reject them at the polls?

We must cease from these barbaric acts!
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Which billboards were destroyed? By who?
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
u are very stupid of that ....... STATEMENT
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] A P C
association of professional criminals
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by jkendy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
The Heat is on...............

We're getting there!!!!
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And recent events in Lagos and Rivers proves that Southerners are peace loving....plus the threats from some old oil soldiers also proves that Southerners are nice chaps.

I am not a Northerner....but I would love it if Nigerians stopped playing the tribal card....and fashioned out solutions.
am I the one who will make solutions? Like I said..let them kill themselves and their families if they feel the need to shed blood.
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Uncletony(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Goodluck Nigeria!...GEJ till ''nut'' get some sense.
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
am I the one who will make solutions? Like I said..let them kill themselves and their families if they feel the need to shed blood.

You see the trobule with you Nigerians?

You think that democracy is just voting your tribesman into power.

You won't put pressure on him to work out solutions.

Ah well.....violence is not a Nawthern monopoly. We have issues in the South too.And the sooner we consider ourselves part of the solution, the better for all of us.
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Project400: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
sad sad
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
XBLadez:
Mention APC when u talk violence. Doubt me? Check out all the APC-governed states and tell me which one is peaceful. Rochas, whom we once regarded as best governor in Nigeria, under APGA, is steadily losing the respect the indigenes had for him since he joined APC. There're are many cases of lynching and unjust killings now in Imo state.
That's APC for you

NeverAgain#

GEJ - 2019!

Kaduna is PDP run......it happens to be Sambo's state.
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by ifeanyi83(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
I just wonder when these people will have some bit of wisdom...
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by MaLAdyy(f): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by ojimbo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
asala1:
PDP is a mess. You guys can destroy billboards as you wish but you can't destroy the heart. Every sensible Nigerian is ready to vote cluelessness out.
what do you mean by sensible nigerians
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by XBLadez: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Kaduna is PDP run......it happens to be Sambo's state.
No party was mentioned involving in the disturbance, but all fingers will always point to APC coz violence is their trademark
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Laycan(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
ej77:
Apc is a demonic party with satanic agents as memebers. They can not rule Nigeria. Buhari wil fail again.

Weed is working....

1 Like

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by darlenese(f): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] A P C
association of professional criminals
[/size]

U sabi book
1000 likes. 5000 shares cool
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by jkendy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
curiouses:

Lemme help you. Yero's thugs destroyed El-Rufai billboards worth millions of Naira and the people of Kaduna who happen to love El-Rafia than Yero stage a protest.
Eye witness report !!!
Bros, e be lik say u folo waka go Saminaka oo
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Laycan(m): 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
ifeanyi83:
I just wonder when these people will have some bit of wisdom...

If buhari bcom president
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by santicruz: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
maxit2:
Phuck PDP
Phuck APC
Phuck GEJ
Phuck Buhari

Phuck all you jobless youths that will even vote for these bastarrds. Oh phuck you more if you risk your lives for these sons of bastarrrdds....

I hate EACH and EVERY POLITICIAN in NIGERIA.

If your father, mother, sister, brother, uncle or whatever is a politician, PHUCK you too!

Phuck them all

1 Like

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Teagirl(f): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Nigerians and politics.....

Of course...I blame the Kaduna State Govt.....they won't invest in youth development, or in modernizing the education subsector.Or even developing an innovative economy based on the raw materials they have.

Instead...they share the kudi.

And of course....it is all Abuja's fault.Oil dependent economics and all that.....
the feel Goodluck is their problem, Goodluck is the reason why the take to the street to beg, Buhari should think of how to sell groundnut and tomato to take care of the economy. There will be no oil money for Buhari..
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by loomer: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
maxit2:
Phuck PDP
Phuck APC
Phuck GEJ
Phuck Buhari

Phuck all you jobless youths that will even vote for these bastarrds. Oh phuck you more if you risk your lives for these sons of bastarrrdds....

I hate EACH and EVERY POLITICIAN in NIGERIA.

If your father, mother, sister, brother, uncle or whatever is a politician, PHUCK you too!

Omo u de provoke o

Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by BabaO2: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
why Lagos? Koro is nobody when it comes to[b] real [/b]thuggery and elections. How many elections has he won for himself in Lagos?
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by authenticated: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
asala1:
PDP is a mess. You guys can destroy billboards as you wish but you can't destroy the heart. Every sensible Nigerian is ready to vote cluelessness out.
You are the most senceless nigerian I hv ever seen in life. Someone who cannot think reasonably when you are being brain washed by tinubu.
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Abayhormy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
internetpirate:
Why conclude that it's PDP? Aren't both parties filled with miscreants? Did you see the video of APC northern youths destroying PDP billboards? APC should stop playing the victim! Both parties are corrupt and bereft of morals!!! cry

About that purported Apc video, this is what I have to say;

You can bet that Buhari is not aware some illiterate fans of his are doing this, neither did he give them the order or go ahead.

This is defferent from the instance of calling the head of a faction of OPC few days to the election and awarding him contract(a contract that will license him to import arms at freewill at that) .

We all know there is a direct link between the gun and machete wielding OPC and Jonathan.

But there is no direct link between these miscreants and Buhari.

He might not even know they Exist ! (which I know this is the case).
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by mrrock: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
internetpirate:
Why conclude that it's PDP? Aren't both parties filled with miscreants? Did you see the video of APC northern youths destroying PDP billboards? APC should stop playing the victim! Both parties are corrupt and bereft of morals!!! cry

Proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mni7wFNffOQ

Say no to Boko haram.
Say no to Buhari.
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Teagirl:
the feel Goodluck is their problem, Goodluck is the reason why the take to the street to beg, Buhari should think of how to sell groundnut and tomato to take care of the economy. There will be no oil money for Buhari..

You know...the reason why our economy is not good in the first place is that we are busy selling oil, groundnut and tomato...and using the money to import.

That is why we must abandon that type of economics....and instead focus on manufacturing.

(Infact, our Naira is falling because we are losing forex due to the fall in oil prices).

It is high time Nigeria industrialsed....and went off oil.

But , as is evidenced from your comment above....you want to chop oil money...and you want the Northerners to leave you alone to chop oil money. That's old thinking. New thinking requires that you develop an industry manufacturing oil rigs, and components for oil processing...and doing a lot of R and D to make such componets work better....as well as developing a whole industry in cleaning up oil pollution.

But you Nigerians love your cake. Well....the cake era is over...and it is high time you and the Hausas and the rest realised that.

Now the funny thing is that you are going to call me a Hausa slave. smiley. Well....this slave is tired of being a slave to resource dependent economics....which is why we have no jobs and are poor in the first place.
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by internetpirate: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
You're speculating and going to town with your assumptions; you are presenting them as if they are the gospel truth!

You know what they say about assumptions? We you assume, you've just made an "ass" out of "u" and "me".

As long as both parties are populated by the same greedy, selfish and egocentric politicians of Naija stock, then believe me, anything is possible no matter how crazy or far fetched! Remember Okija and the Lagos LGA chairman who was bathing with blood? One from PDP, the other APC...One Igbo, the other Yoruba! But guess what is the common denominator? They are both Nigerian politicians!!!

Abayhormy:

About that purported Apc video, this is what I have to say;

You can bet that Buhari is not aware some illiterate fans of his are doing this, neither did he give them the order or go ahead.

This is defferent from the instance of calling the head of a faction of OPC few days to the election and awarding him contract(a contract that will license him to import arms at freewill at that) .

We all know there is a direct link between the gun and machete wielding OPC and Jonathan.

But there is no direct link between these miscreants and Buhari.

He might not even know they Exist ! (which I know this is the case).
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by eggie100(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
asala1:
Guy, you lie big time
Re: Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards by tablu: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lets pray for this beloved country of ours...This violence is really getting out of hanĸ!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC/AIT: Court Asks Parties To Maintain Status Quo / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People / Lagos-calabar Coastal Road: Landmark, Govt Mull Win-win Solution To Avoid Demoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.