Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Top 10 Ways To Manage Body Odour - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Ways To Manage Body Odour (395 Views)

How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odour / 10 Ways To Overcome Public Shyness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways To Manage Body Odour by Hubtain(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
“If a smell is unpleasant, then the source is unpleasant too, period.”

People are usually not free around a person who has body odour. Personally, I feel uncomfortable around people with stale smell.

In most cases, people’s perception of you revolves around two things- the way you dress and the way you smell.

What Is Body Odour?
Body odour can simply be defined as an offensive or unpleasant smell given off by our body. It is caused by both internal and external factors.

What Are The Causes Of Body Odour?
• Sweat mixed with bacteria produces stale smells (sweat itself is odourless; bacteria breaks down sweat into fatty acids which produce the unpleasant odour).

• Side effect of hormonal changes (like menstruation) produces offensive smell.

• Some drugs increase sweat which when mixed with bacteria cause body odour.

• Genetics is undoubtedly one of the causes of body odour; people from different location have unique smells.

Random List Of How To Manage Body Odour
See the list here:
http://www.sproutby.com/2015/02/top-10-ways-to-manage-body-odour.html
Re: Top 10 Ways To Manage Body Odour by kristen12(f): 1:12am On Mar 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Calebosko / Nigeria Defence Academy (nda) Recruitment / Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.