Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry (706 Views)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? / Hw Lng Shud 1 Wait B4 Askin A Frnd Whose Fone Jst Gt Stolen 4 His Charger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by TheBlessedMAN: 12:11am On Mar 07, 2017
A friend of mine, who's 7years older than me is suffering from Body and Mouth odour and am now very certain that he doesn't know about it or he just doesn't care.

We became friends 6years ago when they moved into our area, and seeing him as the only guy except me that also loves football both watching and playing in the whole neighbourhood triggered the ignition of our friendship.

This problem have affected his Relationship with the opposite sex to the extent that, at the age of 33, he doesn't av a single Gf. The last time he had sex with any woman was during the 1st tenure of Obasanjo as a civil president.. And now his Mum is at my Neck, blaming me for not introducing her son to my methods of getting any girl i want..

Any girl that lasts 2mins by talking with him is either having a great cattarrh or she's talking to him on phone, because even i always give him a high breathing space whenever we are talking..

Visiting him early in the morning is like visiting an over used public toilet..

I said all that, to make u guys realize what am facing.. He's not getting younger, and apart from this predicament, he really is a Very Nice human being in character. RESPECTFUL, CARING AND JOVIAL.

So guys, how do u suggest i tell or show him, he's got a Body/mouth odour without offending him?

Pls advice... It means a lot. Thanks..

Lalasticlala and Mynd44. Here we go..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 07, 2017
How can only one person b suffering from both mouth and body odour, Are u sure ur nose is not playing u trick on u by perceiving ur own mouth odour & interpreting it as someone else's own....?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by ociboy(m): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Ok simple,whenever he talks or come near you,just keep calm,dont even say a word,if he asks you why are you not saying anything,just tell him that you cant bear it anymore,tell him the fact before someone else will.

or better still just go to the market and get what you think can solve or half solve the problem and give him to use,if you cant tell him face to face...

pls come and thank me later oo
Re: How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by Gurumaharaji(m): 12:21am On Mar 07, 2017
Tell him..."Man, ur mouth and ur entire body are booming" then advice him to always brush his tongue wen brushing his teeth and also use sponge thoroughly all over his body while bathing and also get some good body spray for him.....If he stil objected, then use one of ur hand to cover ur nose while his talking to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by TheBlessedMAN: 12:24am On Mar 07, 2017
Hmmm.. Nice advices so far... Thanx buddies
Re: How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by TheBlessedMAN: 12:25am On Mar 07, 2017
Ighoga898:
How can only one person b suffering from both mouth and body odour, Are u sure ur nose is not playing u trick on u by perceiving ur own mouth odour & interpreting it as someone else's own....?
how can u say that? Isn't it obvious that am just trying to get help 4 my frnd?
Re: How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 07, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
how can u say that? Isn't it obvious that am just trying to get help 4 my frnd?
then tell him bluntly. Or haven't u heard d parable dat says ''na ur friend go tell u say ur mouth dey smell''
Re: How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by TheBlessedMAN: 12:35am On Mar 07, 2017
Ighoga898:

then tell him bluntly. Or haven't u heard d parable dat says ''na ur friend go tell u say ur mouth dey smell''
am afraid its nt dat easy buddy... U saying that, cos u'not in my shoes
Re: How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2017
Na like play
Frnd- wey d money wey u owe me
You- get away here, ur mouth dey smell

Frnd- on top wetin
You- no near me oo. U dz smelling pig

That's all. don't tank me tank God
Re: How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by TheBlessedMAN: 12:38am On Mar 07, 2017
folarinmiles:
Na like play
Frnd- wey d money wey u owe me
You- get away here, ur mouth dey smell

Frnd- on top wetin
You- no near me oo. U dz smelling pig

That's all. don't tank me tank God
ah! Guy.. Am sure if i follow diz advice... I wil spend atleast the next 33weeks in the hospital...
Re: How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by Nnfe(f): 2:04am On Mar 07, 2017
Ehyah. Please don't tell him straight up..might hurt his feelings, you might just say something like.....

Woh, let the Spirit lead you tongue
Re: How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by poshestmina(f): 2:54am On Mar 07, 2017
Get a new sim pack . register it with a fake name or nickname (before true caller go open your nyash). write what you want to tell him and send to him like 5 times in a day so he'll know it's important and urgent . Break the sim and wait for him to tell /show you the 'strange' texts he has been getting and ask for your advice or opinion...thank us later!
Re: How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by TheBlessedMAN: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2017
poshestmina:
Get a new sim pack . register it with a fake name or nickname (before true caller go open your nyash). write what you want to tell him and send to him like 5 times in a day so he'll know it's important and urgent . Break the sim and wait for him to tell /show you the 'strange' texts he has been getting and ask for your advice or opinion...thank us later!
wow! Thats quite awesome.. Thankz

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by TheBlessedMAN: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2017
Nnfe:
Ehyah. Please don't tell him straight up..might hurt his feelings, you might just say something like.....

Woh, let the Spirit lead you tongue
hmmmm...
Re: How Do I Tell My Older Frnd Dat He Has Mouth&body Odour Without Getin Angry by PrinceOFprince(m): 7:22am On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=TheBlessedMAN post=54341480][/quote] i dnt hav anytin to advice, buh Let me call Lalasticlala to come move it to FP.. Or Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Had Sex With Her Pastor And My Younger Brother – Man Tells Court / Why Igbo Men Don't Sell Suya Meat / Nigerian Dad Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.