Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff (9119 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? / Shame! Beautiful Nkem From Unn Shows Off Her Huge Assests Online,she Is Na*ked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by joyli: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
She's got something bigger than what Dunnie showed off the other day and she's flaunting. See ...

Ukwu of life. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by kilokeys(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
chai.. and many pple don't have enough meat for events.. meanwhile this girl's left lap can serve 40 pple

13 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by cozy7(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
OH MY GOD! SEE CUSTOMIZED OBESITY!

17 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by valmunich(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Who's Nke and what is she selling

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Airforce1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
im sorry ROKIATU, Nkem's asss is bigger

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by sammieblaize: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
cozy7:
lmfao!!!! Customised obesity chisos

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Brymo: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
the tensile strength of this girl's leg is about 5000KN

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Lindajohn(f): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
rokiatu own still they learn work

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by pretydiva(f): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Na sh.it n mess full inside..she luks like a dwarf in d 2nd pix

Click like if u like dem slim

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Why are those people saying that Igbo girls are flat.

We rock jare kiss wink

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
pretydiva:

Click like if ur proud 2 b a slim gal
I smell jealousy. Appreciate how God created her and how He also created you.

No need for hating.

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by izuch(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
There'll be alota stench oozing from "down there" cause she won't be able to clean her poo hole properly, the a55 is too big for her hand to reach the anu5.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by immortalvoices(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lindajohn:
rokiatu own still they learn work

Linda john
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by pretydiva(f): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vickybee:

I smell jealousy. Appreciate how God created her and how He also created you.

No need for hating.
jealousy kor..my friend go n sleep
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by pretydiva(f): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vickybee:
Why are those people saying that Igbo girls are flat.

We rock jare kiss wink
were u tk read say she b ibo gal undecided
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by pretydiva(f): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
kilokeys:
chai.. and many pple don't have enough meat for events.. meanwhile this girl's left lap can serve 40 pple
hehehehehe..u get bad mouth gan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
pretydiva:
were u tk read say she b ibo gal undecided
I forgot it's your tribe that bears "Nkem".

Sorry
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
I honestly dont know when poo tank became sexy
It wl b better if she can hit the gym

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by pretydiva(f): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vickybee:

Sorry
clap 4 ya self
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Rikidony(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
cozy7:
PUHAHAHAHAHA DUDE U ARE ONE HELL OF A DUDE grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by iamrealdeji(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ain't nothing sexy about this one,she looks like shit in water closet

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by EmmySparky(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vickybee:

Sorry
lol u too get bad mouth...igbo chicks rock...I wouldn't date another tribe...love my igbo sisters...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by CashdownNG: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
pretydiva:

haba no like.. omo your market nko dey here oo better move to China and compete with the broomstick babes there..

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
She's thicker than akamu

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by dkronicle(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Stay there and be beefin, beta start eatin fat and start gulpin anything that contains fatty acid too cos 21st century is not about pepeye.
pretydiva:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Who d fuc...k is this fat one

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Airforce1:
im sorry ROKIATU, Nkem's asss is bigger
I don't ever want mine to be like that.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nne, ijuru eju. I swear, if you are cow, you'll be it's left laps.
Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Abbey2sam(m): 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
This kind yansh go smell eh

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nkem Want You Guyz To See Her Big Stuff by Airforce1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
rokiatu:
I don't ever want mine to be like that.

yours is moderate

Hhmm

If only I could lay hands on that assss.... I go do am many things
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia, Wife Annie And Their Kids In Lovely Family Photos / The Karachika The Most Beautiful Woman In Instagram And Tiktok History ( Pics ) / Shan George Moved To Calabar To Care For Her Sick Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.