Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Know Those Behind Plot To Form Interim Government- Wole Soyinka + (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Know Those Behind Plot To Form Interim Government- Wole Soyinka + (video) (396 Views)

Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP / Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze / Sack Jega Or Form Interim Govt With Jonathan As Head.....says Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know Those Behind Plot To Form Interim Government- Wole Soyinka + (video) by Humblega(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
bel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, told SaharaTV about a plot to impose an interim government in an attempt to scuttle Nigeria's upcoming elections. The popular writer and professor of literature stand that after investigating the plot he approached President Goodluck Jonathan to find out if he was involved, according to him, the president denied any involvement.

Prof. Soyinka warns Nigerians that if care is not taken a shadowy group of former and serving military generals including some politicians might overthrow Nigeria's democracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ3en3GVcsw

(1) (Reply)

What We Need To Know Before We Vote. / Nigerian Forces Show Readiness To Provide Adequate Security During Elections / Fr Mbaka Shuts Worship Centre Over Alleged Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.