Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan (22695 Views)

Don't Be Afraid Of Jail Aisha Buhari Tells PEJ / Obasanjo Getting Out Of Jail Thanksgiving Video And Pics / Your Speech On ‘brain Dead' Is Outrageous -kemi Olunloyo Tells Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by Aminat508(f): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Remember when First Lady Patience Jonathan, while campaigning, told the crowd that voting for APC means voting to go to prison as the APC presidential candidate was planning to jail political opponent if he wins the election and she can't be visiting her husband in prison? Well, Buhari's wife subtly clapped back at the First Lady during a women's rally in Edo State today.

According to Vanguard, Mrs Buhari addressed this, saying people shouldn't be afraid, that they were only interested in change. She also addressed the notion that her husband is a religious fanatic.

Each zone of the country has its peculiar problem.
For me in this zone, girl-child trafficking should be considered one of our problems, though I know there is unemployment. Unemployment is the major factor that contributes to brain drain and also the girl-child trafficking. General Muhammadu Buhari is a leader who led Nigeria some decades ago and he is coming back now to sanitise the system.

For those that are campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I don’t know what their fear is. But they shouldn’t be afraid, because we are all yearning for change.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/19/dont-be-afraid-of-jail-aisha-buhari-tells-patience-jonathan/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by san316(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
I know she is mature enough to say that but where is your source niccuh?

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by cozy7(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Look at her pretty face! Look at her sincere words!! Do u feel her solemn promises?

Don't mind that Illiterate of a woman who should still be in primary school, considering her intelligence.

SAI BUHARI

177 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by podosci(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Shai, There is God oooo

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mama peace should take a chill pill jare
Love aisha's response cool
op,no source undecided

65 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by MayflowerB(f): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dats my first lady talking......dunno abt u

65 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by Aminat508(f): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sai Buhari.....

34 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by eleojo23: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
OK. Seen.
Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by steppin: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Aisha, please keep a white hanky for your husband. He'll surely cry after 28th march.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by Burger01(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hehehehehe! Madam P don't be afraid, bikocheesy

15 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by efilefun(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Here is a beautiful, matured and more learned woman whom by the grace of God would become the First Lady of the federal republic of Nigeria come May 29 2015

Here is a link to the video of her speech to those trying to compare her to mama piss

https://www.facebook.com/nurudeen.dosunmu/posts/10155374788690571

29 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by rexbuton: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=50pt] NIGERIA !! SHINE YOUR EYEZ!!! shocked

A P C ! SHAME !! [/size]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by makazona(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
see who is talking grin

6 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by Bazinga(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Pathence Faka Jonathan's anti North rants is simply a reflection of what the Jonathan's discuss in bed at night. A family under self seige. Faka must think votes are only being held in Okrika and Otoueke. Her continued attack on the culture and people of other regions defines the inner ideology of the Ebele family. It is the same seige mentality that made Faka declare that Chibok girls aren't missing but kept by Northerners to spite her husband. A bigot as the wife of a Clueless President is a clear danger. Faka is the first Nigerian first lady with her own private militia who go after opponents and bomb campaign rallies. Nigeria must be saved from Jonathan and his untamed wife.

56 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by moscobabs(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
She even don they afraid as u mention the word Jail

Pls talk to her in pidgin English

20 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by phlio(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
oh God see reply.......

7 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Abi woman yii ti gbe ni
Awo Hall ni? grin grin grin

Nobody goes to jail. This is Nigeria.
IBB is living like a bird. All these propaganda
na just comedy to me... grin grin cheesy But is this not like laughing
at the future of my generations being mortgaged? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by angelTI(f): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lol

I so much love Mrs Buhari. She is an epitome of beauty, class, elegance and poise unlike Madam Gagu shepoppotamus.

Mama piss will definitely take food to her clueless husband in jail in due time. She should enjoy the euphoria of being a first lady till May 29

23 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by firstolalekan(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
That is a Real lady and not some uncouth dumb woman.
Meanwhile, election no be do or die affair o.
Please vote wisely.

16 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by Brannyslim: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
I love her words..... so clean and not "tackling" in nature.

Sai Buhari joor
#March4buhari

26 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
na wa
Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by Wefiak1414(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
the women tie. Mrs Buahari vs mrs jonathan, even the men self. My name is oliver queen I quote you people will not poison my city else I will execute u all

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by hotgunz(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
Op post an unconfirmed news without a source to test hw many of una get sense. Lo and behold am helpin him to count d senseless ones..... Gbam number 10
Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by ademusiwa2: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=28pt]Western Nigeria Television service[/size]

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by point5: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mama peace u don enter.....

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Testing my invisible post potion. Can you see this post? No, you can't.
Tsk! Tsk!! AlmostFamous, look at the user below me. Look well well, don't let him catch you looking o. You don see am? I go dey gist you about am. No abuse am o. If you don abuse am just go hire bodyguard straight.
Stop staring at him nah....close your mouth...you don go dey look am like say him be craze person!
Chai! Almostfamoussssssss!!! He don see you! Chai!!! You don enter am!!! Chineke!!! Wetin we go do now Almostfamous? Ha! I for call Obama for help but even Seal Team 6 no fit save you from this one o. Chai! Almostfamousssssssss! Why you sef go looku looku nah? Hmm...I will have to act as your bodyguard, it's the only option you have now. And you know I'm very busy. Mehn...I'll have to postpone so many meetings to keep you safe now. Kai! Hmm...Oya let's just go to your inbox to discuss our security plans. Chai! Almostfamoussssss!!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by okeke00(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
wooooo. does this woman think that her husband have already won the election? the last minute might be a big suprise to you madam
Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
This woman is beautiful. cheesy
Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by freshness2020: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
K..
Re: Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan by HoneySwag(f): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / Kaduna, Dangote, BUA Refineries May Source Crude Oil From Abroad / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.