Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

#Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter (20810 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter / Nairalands Own #babawhenugetthere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by simdam500(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Here's some capture

Cc: lalasticlala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
#Babawhenyougobacktodauraaftermarch 28th 2015 give your 150 barren & castrated cattles utmost care..

40 Likes

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by simdam500(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
More

Finally hit fp cheesy

Been ages embarassed... thanks to everyone grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by simdam500(m): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by simdam500(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by midolian(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice one..lovin my Naija peepz...

#BabaWhenYouGetThere don't forget to build more prisons. The available ones won't be enough to jail the corrupt bastards that have bn looting our nation dry.

#BabaWhenYouGetThere dont forget to reduce mama piss and her husband's jail terms from 300yrs to 100yrs..

#BabaWhenYouGetThere Remember Nigerians fought for you and with you. Do not forget your promises to them.

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by GP2015(m): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
#BabaWhenYouGetThere Provide free transportation for Jonathan to otueke!
Sorry, Kirikiri prisons!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by simdam500(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Here

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by ramdris(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
#babawhenyougetthere show us ones does not have to be shoe less to be a good leader

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by simdam500(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oya let nairalander now talk there own...

Sai buhari

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by simdam500(m): 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
ramdris: #babawhenyougetthere show us ones does not have to be shoe less to be a good leader

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by simdam500(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
midolian: Nice one..lovin my Naija peepz...

#BabaWhenYouGetThere don't forget to build more prisons. The available ones won't be enough to jail the corrupt bastards that have bn looting our nation dry.

#BabaWhenYouGetThere dont forget to reduce mama piss and her husband's jail terms from 300yrs to 100yrs..

#BabaWhenYouGetThere Remember Nigerians fought for you and with you. Do not forget your promises to them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by REMMEI(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
All I can say is........

SAI BUHARI..

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by scholarteam: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nigerians have used the social media to rewrite the political firmament of this nation. It's one thing that will define future elections in Nigeria.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by dondo83(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Baba when you get there please create employment for our jobless SaTANist E-warriors so that they can have a life after March 28th

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
#Babawhenyougetthere,bring us d head of Abubakar Shekau...

I am not voting next saturday again angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
I must confess that android and cheap tecno phones contributed to the popularity of this great man

Gone are the day's when you rely on NTA, AIT and other paid media outfits for news

But with social media, information travel everywhere.even before NTA hears about it!!

#BABAWHENYOUGETTHERE Please set up a committee to be headed by Don jazzy, to look into the 'working' of airforce1's album so that it can be speedily released before 2052

I'm now popular on NL not because I love NL but no better job but ##BABAWHENYOUGETTHERE don't forget your million job promise!!

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Airforce1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I must confess that android and cheap tecno phones contributed to the popularity of this great man

Gone are the day's when you rely on NTA, AIT and other paid media outfits for news

But with social media, information travel everywhere.even before NTA hears about it!!

#BABAWHENYOUGETTHERE Please set up a committee to be headed by Don jazzy, to look into the 'working' of airforce1's album so that it can be speedily released before 2052

I'm now popular on NL not because I love NL but no better job but ##BABAWHENYOUGETTHERE don't forget your million job promise!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm going to drop a single to your listening pleasure soon grin

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
They said Buhari will take us back if elected
President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to
go back when you've lost your way on a 16yrs
PDP journey where our destination as a nation is
no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to
the era where: 1. One Dollar was less than one
Naira. It is incredible today! 2. Everything was on
first come first serve basis. 3. There was zero
tolerance for corruption. 4. Oil refineries in
PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built &
running at full capacity. 5. Anybody with
questionable wealth was afraid to display it in
public. 6. There was Zero tolerance for
indiscipline. Everything was in order 7. Nigeria
had no debt at all. 8. Neglecting your children
was a crime 9. Littering the public place was a
crime 10. Twenty oil depots were built and
functioning. 11 Western world can't interfere into
our nation. 12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent
them packing but did not harness their Land 13.
Our economy was NOT running on generator 14.
We can sleep with our eyes closed because we
were secured. 15. Countries like Indonesia and
Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal
with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic
Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on
record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari
was a military Governor but did not amass illegal
wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was
a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private
jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when
Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the
Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari
was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even
in the days of Abacha when stealing was the
order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us
BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in
the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good
old days of this our great nation.

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Trailblazer1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
#BabaWhenYouGetThere ensure that all APC thugs gets employed into their respective choice of jobs and professions irrespective of whether they have certificates or not afterall they are following your foot steps cool
This is the beginning of change

I must apply for the post of chief surgeon, certificate or no certificate, I must be a surgeon tongue

7 Likes

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by gen2briz(m): 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
#BabaWhenYouGetThere Put GEJ and Madam Peace on his GEJtrain
from Abuja to Otuoke. Lets see how fast they get there, if they get
there.,

#BabaWhenYouGetThere Please define corruption for that your
predecessor that claims to have a PhD.

#BabaWhenYouGetThere please open a branch of Mr Biggs in our
prisons so Dame won't have to be taking food to oga.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm going to drop a single to your listening pleasure soon grin

You still don't have a single when you have been working on your album since 2001?

7 Likes

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by gen2briz(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
# BabaWhenYouGetThere never allow our army chief to sleep while
on special duty.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Airforce1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

You still don't have a single when you have been working on your album since 2001?

Got songs
But u know these pitacy thang scares me like crazy
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
#BabaWhenYouGetThere Please do something urgently about piracy, our entertainers deserve a whole more than they currently get.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by simdam500(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
gen2briz: # BabaWhenYouGetThere never allow our army chief to sleep while
on special duty. www.nairaland.com/attachments/2228273_caeqraxusaajl3p_jpeg44bab1d968d52aab256074016728dfda

Hahahah this is serious ooo shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by AceOfDiamonds(m): 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
#BabaWhenYouGetThere Pleeease make sure MTN and others stop sending us stupiid messages. All these subscribe to this & that must stop!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by micolaj: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
#BabaWhenYouGetThere, remember to ban PDP e-warriors from NL. I mean BARCANISTA and CO.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Airforce1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
micolaj:
#BabaWhenYouGetThere, remember to ban PDP e-warriors from NL. I mean BARCANISTA and CO.

cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by simdam500(m): 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
#babawhenugetthere make wifi available... anyhow, just save us from this devil NCC cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by micolaj: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Trailblazer1:
#BabaWhenYouGetThere ensure that all APC thugs gets employed into their respective choice of jobs and professions irrespective of whether they have certificates or not afterall they are following your foot steps cool
This is the beginning of change

I must apply for the post of chief surgeon, certificate or no certificate, I must be a surgeon tongue
#BabaWhenYouGetThere, remember to lock up this TANmite, because he deserves ISOLATION.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mteew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Builds A Police Station In Uli, Anambra, Donates It To Police / Tinubu’s Body Language Shows He’s Not Interested In Security – Northern Elders / Okorocha, Wike, Danjuma Laah Reject Cattle Colonies!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.