Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

#Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter (20818 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #elrufaidestroyskaduna Trending On Twitter / Nairalands Own #babawhenugetthere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Speakdatruth: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
Hmmm it seems those shouting this baba of a thing is mostly yorubers
how did you know a person's tribe by dia username?
#babawhenyougetthere pls find dis boy a job so he wud use his head

2 Likes

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
AmberQueen:
#Babawhenyougetthere,bring us d head of Abubakar Shekau...

I am not voting on next saturday again angry
PLS VOTE!

1 Like

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by fitinwell: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
#Babawhenugetthere stop close all holes to egunje in Nigeria.. Also Petrol, disel, kerosine.. Down to barest minimum. Nigeria must stand again.
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by saintandsinnerz: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Speakdatruth:
how did you know a person's tribe by dia username?

You are such a big foool! You simpleton does not know that twitter carries people's names as well as their usernames. Ode
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Speakdatruth: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

You are such a big foool! You simpleton does not know that twitter carries people's names as well as their usernames. Ode
your left yansh dia mumu. how many of dem uses dia real name? eddiot
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by femi4: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
QuiverBox:
99% of the people on twitter commenting on that hashtag do not have a PVC, the remaining 1% will not go out to vote
You almost make sense
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by simdam500(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Speakdatruth: how did you know a person's tribe by dia username?

grin grin
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by aorta(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
#babawhenyougetthere forgive BARCANISTA and accept him in our midst for old time sake

1 Like

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Dronedude(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
But it is so sad that all these thing people are saying, to my honest believe Buhari can not do them. We need to show respect to the elderly and let baba rest. He has seen a lot and he has stories and advice to tell. I like him so much but I respect him not to vote him into power at this sensitive age of his.
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by infofta(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
Petroleum Minister must not go free.
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
#babawhenyougetthere, adequately reward Linda Ikeji, because she has been a very loyal supporter smiley
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
#babawhenyougetthere, even if FFK begs to come back to APC do not allow him.
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by hahn(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Airforce1:

Got songs
But u know these pitacy thang scares me like crazy

You dey dull. Instead of you to raise awareness on nairaland and let's contribute money to print out 10,000,000 copies of your album and employ marketers and sell across the nation. By the time they start pirating we'd have made our money.

Create the thread. I dey your
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by oduamine: 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=simdam500 post=31799150
#babawhenyougetthere# give weight limit to our different force
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by And9: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
#Babawhenugetthere make sure you enforce ALL state Governors to build a manufacturing industry & employ 1million graduates per state.
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=13pt]Baba when you get there, grant EFCC Autonomy from the federal government so that they can hound without restraint every public official with any level of malfeasance or corruption. Remove impunity from present, past public officials so they can be tried for their crimes and if found guilty, jailed.[/size] angry angry

Sai Buhari!
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin grin This is really funny... Nigerians ehn!
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Austema(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
#Babawhegugetthere make me a minister of culture and tourim......because I am a student of tourim fed.poly.idah
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by vicadex07(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
AmberQueen:
#Babawhenyougetthere,bring us d head of Abubakar Shekau...

I am not voting on next saturday again angry

Why are u not voting again dear. Please endeavour to cast your...pls. This is a defining moment in the history of our beloved country
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by mightycrown1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=18pt] baba when u get dia forget not the masses for they believe in you that is y they vote you in [/size]
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Speakdatruth: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
#BabaWhenYouGetThere pls fire reno omokri and replace him wit seun osewa
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Buhari keep trending on twitter while Jonathan keeps connecting to the voting population at the grassroot. Continue o...
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
wat is all this trash undecided,naija pple na for una cheesy
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by Plshavmercyamen: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
#WhenYouGetThere, Do not forget the grassroot that have been your greatest and uncompromising pillar of support over the years. Udo diri gi
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by nwaanambra1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
aorta:
#babawhenyougetthere forgive BARCANISTA and accept him in our midst for old time sake

he has since been forgiven and forgotten! and even been told to go home and sin no more! cool

but to be accepted in our midst? a big NO! NO! we have a very mighty job of fixing Nigeria and we don't want moles that will sabotage our efforts in fixing the mess gej, mama piss, ffk, fayose and the rest of them goons put us into! undecided
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by bacayo(m): 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Baba when you get there make sure you send GEJ to kirikiri
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by bacayo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
undecided grin
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by light004: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
I wonder why such childish, baseless and senseless post will be allowed on Nairaland. It would have been interesting if it contains humor but so dry. We are no kids here; drama of this nature should be taken to the kids section. A totally ridiculous post, lacking in substance.
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by deb(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Airforce1:

Got songs
But u know these pitacy thang scares me like crazy

cheesy cheesy cheesy Who wan pirate your songs? You don blow? shocked shocked shocked

Anyway, #Babawhenyougetthere remind our little children that Stealing is actually corruption that they may not grow old to become thieves.
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by gentleaccess: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
#babasoyouwouldknow for the 1st time in history am proud to be a Nigerian come march 28. We await your manifestation
Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by gentleaccess: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
even though phcn or wateva foolish name them call themself no give us lite...i gat to pay bills

Re: #Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter by elguaje(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
#BabaWhenYouGetThere make sure our children stop saying "Up
Nepa" angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC, Tinubu, Shettima's legal team To Expel Members Who Speak To The Media / The North That Southerners Don’t Know / What Has Rochas Achieved In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.