Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) (52353 Views)

If You Think You Know Mathematics Try This. / If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
It's just a joke pic.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by oluwafemi113(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
It can only be under this present administration.

Everything done change

Nigeria Police (now PDP Police)

Nigeria Defence Academic ( now PDP Defence Academic)

Nigeria labour congress (now PDP congress)

NFF ( now PDP NFF). ETC

Common 1 +1 that used to be 2 is now 11

This present administration no go kill us

The change start from me and you for better tomorrow

Vote wisely
Don't sale your vote
Vote GMB
Vote APC for better change
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by harry509: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
DanceVille:
Abeg, Na by force person dey fi know Maths...

See how heavy the beating stick looks like...
Because his daughter solve 1+0=10...Abeg do justice, she no try

Lwkmo...Drop ur comment!
See pic below!
make d papa solve am make we see now. #SMH#
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
You've gotta be kidding me!
Na by force to know book
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Dignitygab(m): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Him dey craze?
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by ajebuter(f): 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Take Buhari to this 'teacher's' class for some Maths lesson!

Then his forged certificate will stope reading: Maths: F9

So APC can be off COMEDY CENTRAL
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by SkinnyDude(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:
I think the stereotype of Mathematics as a tough subject is ill-founded

Get anyone a detailed mathematics textbook

Ask him/her to work every examples and every exercises from the cover to the back

Watch the person turn guru overnight

i dont think that wil work for someone like me. God created me and said 'you shall not understand mathematics'
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Blackchampion(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
And dis nko

1 Like

Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by obumsky059(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
SagePerv:
Mama Peace in the making.

just as your name is...you are a pervert!
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by daxon001(m): 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Aba!
Kilole to yen
And he let dem take pix of it.smhundecided
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:

i dont think that wil work for someone like me. God created me and said 'you shall not understand mathematics'

It will work for you

This is not about God, this is about what every human with an average IQ can do
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
My father beat me like ehn when I didn't know division as a kid
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
My father beat me like ehn when I didn't know division as a kid,mine was with a thick leather belt
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

You don't wanna compare darling

I don't used to have holidays..My holidays were a couple of days and at most a week at my grandparents. Movies came later when I left school.

So all I and brothers had to do was to read and study all the available textbooks and play with one another.

I started doing that when I failed my JSS1 mathematics
Oh, you really can't compare indeed. Because I hardly studied general math. Yet I never failed the subject.I used to watch a lot of movies, I had a lot of free time . . .but was good at the subject. Physics was my best subject. So that.darling.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by daxon001(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
So u don't understand addition and subtraction?are dese not maths
U can exagerrate ehnundecided
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by stagger: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
DanceVille:
Abeg, Na by force person dey fi know Maths...

See how heavy the beating stick looks like...
Because his daughter solve 1+0=10...Abeg do justice, she no try

Lwkmo...Drop ur comment!
See pic below!

Guy, na cane I take learn Maths from my no nonsense dad o! Won a lot of accolades subsequently over the years, but if people knew the price I paid, dem for no envy me o.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
MUMINATED:
Is mathematics a gateway 2 paradise...funny enuff d papa might even worse wen he was young

No, it isn't undecided

But it is required to gain admission to any higher institution unless you have decided not to walk the academic path
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by SkinnyDude(m): 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

It will work for you

This is not about God, this is about what every human with an average IQ can do

and mathematics is not meant for everybody.
and the course am studying, maths is one of our main courses.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
yugkapmeet:

Oh, you really can't compare indeed. Because I hardly studied general math. Yet I never failed the subject.I used to watch a lot of movies, I had a lot of free time . . .but was good at the subject. Physics was my best subject. So that.darling.

angry angry angry

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

angry angry angry

tongue tongue tongue
Er . . . don't be jealous. My life isn't all that easy. Just because I am smart doesn't mean life is a bed of roses . . . darling grin
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
yugkapmeet:

Er . . . don't be jealous. My life isn't all that easy. Just because I am smart doesn't mean life is a bed of roses . . . darling grin

What makes you think I did not excel in other subjects

I am also smart

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that (8
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by IGWISE(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abeg take am easy o, atleast d girl has attemted d question instead of telling u no idea.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by ease06(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Aminat508:
Lol... @ Op guess u re d Father....
U may b ryt
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

What makes you think I did not excel in other subjects

I am also smart

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that (8
this is turning into some kind of competition. You feel like I'm claiming to be better than you? I'm not. I'm simply saying that my strong point was physics and math was kind of easy to me . . . I have many weak points though. . . . darling.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
yugkapmeet:
this is turning into some kind of competition. You feel like I'm claiming to be better than you? I'm not. I'm simply saying that my strong point was physics and math was kind of easy to me . . . I have many weak points though. . . . darling.

It is a mock competition

I was teasing you

Loosen up
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
obumsky059:
just as your name is...you are a pervert!

Fúcking, uncircumcised Foól.

Fuçk Off.
undecided
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by krack(m): 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
make she try endure the big stick oh! coz she go soon dey endure stick wey big pass dat 1 ;>;>
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is a mock competition

I was teasing you

Loosen up
grin
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by tommiblack: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Next time, no learn maths well. You wan impeach me with five members say na tow-third out of 35 members.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by tommiblack: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Next time, go learn maths well. You wan impeach me with five members say na two-third out of 35 members.

Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Humblebloke(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:

Like seriously!

I guess am not alone on math ish'

It's crazy tho'.... Ion know if its pure hatred or I'm just suffering from mathophobia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex / University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) / Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.