Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) (52352 Views)

If You Think You Know Mathematics Try This. / If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nickymezor(f): 10:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is so wrong now, haba undecided.. sad
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

You don't wanna compare darling

I don't used to have holidays..My holidays were a couple of days and at most a week at my grandparents. Movies came later when I left school.

So all I and brothers had to do was to read and study all the available textbooks and play with one another.

I started doing that when I failed my JSS1 mathematics
Thinkest thou not that this is too much?
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by CyberWolf: 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:
I think the stereotype of Mathematics as a tough subject is ill-founded

Get anyone a detailed mathematics textbook

Ask him/her to work every examples and every exercises from the cover to the back

Watch the person turn guru overnight

as in ehh...when I was in high school, maths was my worst subject angry...it was a nightmare to me sad..but when I finally
entered the university, I feel like on too of the world...maths related courses na beans to me cheesy...but not after writing Waec for 10 times just because of maths angry angry angry
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
The picture looks FAKE.

The girl is not even afraid or crying. Perhaps she is trying not to smile at the joke!

1 Like

Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by chimauk(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

You would also need to practice

I used to finish the New General Mathematics within two weeks each summer holiday

And I simply go over them again with the syllabus when school resumes
ur own small nau.i read engineering maths in 2 days.i was a genius
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Plexus:
Thinkest thou not that this is too much?

I spend it with my brothers

I don't have any regrets
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please, it's Nollywood movie...
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by jamoscofield(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Aminat508:
Lol... @ Op guess u re d Father....

A teacher asked his students,
1+1= ?.
A student stood up and said 4. A semi illiterate man passing by overheard the response, shook his head and said: " PDP has killed us in this country Everything has increased; transport fare, fuel pump price, cost of foodstuff, electricity tariff, ... everything.
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to 4.
INEVITABLE CHANGE;
We must VOTE rightly
in 2015.
If SOMEONE is;
J = Just
O = On
N = Negative
A = Assignments
T = To
H = Harm
A = All
N = Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hope
A = And
R = Remove
I = Incompetence
CHANGE in 2015... is inevitable.
Pls be patriotic and send to others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by mickey45: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:
I think the stereotype of Mathematics as a tough subject is ill-founded

Get anyone a detailed mathematics textbook

Ask him/her to work every examples and every exercises from the cover to the back

Watch the person turn guru overnight

Anything Can b learnt in any of 2 ways, talent or repetition/persistence children who seem to suck at maths can be turned into whizzes by making them solve questions repeatedly. The high flyers may not need beyond 3-5 examples to grasp the topic.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

I spend it with my brothers

I don't have any regrets

Thou geteth it not doeth thou?
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
CyberWolf:
as in ehh...when I was in high school, maths was my worst subject angry...it was a nightmare to me sad..but when I finally
entered the university, I feel like on too of the world...maths related courses na beans to me cheesy...but not after writing Waec for 10 times just because of maths angry angry angry

Really?

I think it was that stereotype most students held especially Arts and Commercial students.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Plexus:
Thou geteth it not doeth thou?

*spent

I don't understand you
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
mickey45:

Anything Can b learnt in any of 2 ways, talent or repetition/persistence children who seem to suck at maths can be turned into whizzes by making them solve questions repeatedly. The high flyers may not need beyond 3-5 examples to grasp the topic.

Yes, right on track
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by jamoscofield(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
SagePerv:
Mama Peace in the making.

A teacher asked his students,
1+1= ?.
A student stood up and said 4. A semi illiterate man passing by overheard the response, shook his head and said: " PDP has killed us in this country Everything has increased; transport fare, fuel pump price, cost of foodstuff, electricity tariff, ... everything.
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to 4.
INEVITABLE CHANGE;
We must VOTE rightly
in 2015.
If SOMEONE is;
J = Just
O = On
N = Negative
A = Assignments
T = To
H = Harm
A = All
N = Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hope
A = And
R = Remove
I = Incompetence
CHANGE in 2015... is inevitable.
Pls be patriotic and send to others.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

*spent

I don't understand you
I willeth that thou goeth back and readeth the initial post.

cry grin grin
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by CyberWolf: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Really?

I think it was that stereotype most students held especially Arts and Commercial students.

Honestly... angry angry angry..Maths made me spent 5years at home after high school.. angry..I thank God today because I'm a living testimony cool..I can boldly say that mathematics is the easiest subject on earth...Just student easily feel defeated before making any attempt.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by tablu: 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
He must be a terrible teacher! Nah him type I go com blow catarh com askam to spellam! Nonsense
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by MUMINATED(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

No, it isn't undecided

But it is required to gain admission to any higher institution unless you have decided not to walk the academic path
Bt using wood as big as ma granpa reading table's leg is way 2 mush undecided
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
CyberWolf:
Honestly... angry angry angry..Maths made me spent 5years at home after high school.. angry..I thank God today because I'm a living testimony cool..I can boldly say that mathematics is the easiest subject on earth...Just student easily feel defeated before making any attempt.

Five years!

If only you had known o. Mathematica is all about repetition for me.

I think you should be proud of yourself. It was good experience. At least you will have a story to mtoivate your kids

My dad told me to be prepared to stay at home forever if I failed my WAEC.

I know my dad

The man meant it.

The man that wanted me to rewrite my WAEC again because he wanted me to have at least a B in English because I had a C.

I had to abandon my GTA till I finished my WAEC but for NECO, I did not bother studying.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
MUMINATED:
Bt using wood as big as ma granpa reading table's leg is way 2 mush undecided

Yeah I agree

I had classmates them who were all afraid of our Maths teacher including the very brilliant ones

The man had a temper

And he did not care

That was how I discovered myself

They said they forget the answer once he call their names

As for me, whether or not I knew it. I was indifferent to what he could and would do

I think I would be great if students are left to discover mathematics themselves.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Good4bad: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pls father here is ur own question 0-1=?
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by CyberWolf: 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Five years!

If only you had known o. Mathematica is all about repetition for me.

I think you should be proud of yourself. It was good experience. At least you will have a story to mtoivate your kids

My dad told me to be prepared to stay at home forever if I failed my WAEC.

I know my dad

The man meant it.

The man that wanted me to rewrite my WAEC again because he wanted me to have at least a B in English because I had a C.

I had to abandon my GTA till I finished my WAEC but for NECO, I did not bother studying.

You won't understand..I had like 3 different text books on maths and studied them front and back..But when ever the exam comes, panic and tension always sets in and I will just tell myself, no need to stress yourself boy, you are a goner on this one..just prepare for next year and that's it angry...The 10th one I wrote, I just bought rat poison and told myself, if I fail this one, na suicide straight because my dad has already made life unbearable for me just because of maths angry....Calling me all sorts of names and what not sad sad sad...Nawa oooo...I just thank God for everything sha..
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
CyberWolf:
You won't understand..I had like 3 different text books on maths and studied them front and back..But when ever the exam comes, panic and tension always sets in and I will just tell myself, no need to stress yourself boy, you are a goner on this one..just prepare for next and that's it angry...The 10th one I wrote, I just bought rat poison and told myself, if I fail this one, na suicide straight because my dad has already made life unbearable for me just because of maths angry....Calling me all sorts of names and what not sad sad sad...Nawa oooo...I just thanks God for everything sha..

I can relate to the anxiere part

You could have just taken a nap

And get back to it

It worked for my anxiety

Did you study the marking guide before attempting it
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by MUMINATED(m): 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yeah I agree

I had classmates them who were all afraid of our Maths teacher including the very brilliant ones

The man had a temper

And he did not care

That was how I discovered myself

They said they forget the answer once he call their names

As for me, whether or not I knew it. I was indifferent to what he could and would do

I think I would be great if students are left to discover mathematics themselves.

U are a Mathematician in d makin bt i hate mass sorry maths despite d fact dat ma papa is teaching it. IRONY
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by CyberWolf: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

I can relate to the anxiere part

You could have just taken a nap

And get back to it

It worked for my anxiety

Did you study the marking guide before attempting it
Everything..Not that I was a dunce in maths then, I organize lesson for my friends but I don't just know what happens to me in the exam hall and it's only that maths..I blast all other subjects..It even got to the extent that my uncle who is a pastor came to our house telling me all sorts of things that people are holding my destiny with charm bla bla bla angry angry angry angry..that I need a deliverance sad..not to mention the insults and mockery I received from close friends....I'll forever remain grateful to my mom..
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by LewisO: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
KoloOyinbo:
The picture looks FAKE.

The girl is not even afraid or crying. Perhaps she is trying not to smile at the joke!

Give this guy a bottle of water to cool himself. cool
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
CyberWolf:
Everything..Not that I was a dunce in maths then, I organize lesson for my friends but I don't just know what happens to me in the exam hall and it's only that maths..I blast all other subjects..It even got to the extent that my uncle who is a pastor came to our house telling me all sorts of things that people are holding my destiny with charm bla bla bla angry angry angry angry..that I need a deliverance sad..not to mention the insults and mockery I received from close friends....

I am so happy for you

Five years no be beans

What about your siblings
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by simdam500(m): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
MUMINATED: Is mathematics a gateway 2 paradise...funny enuff d papa might even worse wen he was young

Not might! He is. Infact he's the op cheesy ....

Him fit lie say he know book now undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by CyberWolf: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am so happy for you

Five years no be beans
No be beans my sister...Though I learnt mechanic sha grin...As someone aspiring to study mechanical engineering..you see,it's not a waste after all cool.. Though I later ventured into IT...
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
CyberWolf:
No be beans my sister...Though I learnt mechanic sha grin...As someone aspiring to study mechanical engineering..you see,it's not a waste after all cool.. Though I later ventured into IT...

My younger brother is also doing mechanical engineering.

I wish I had gone down the science part though.

You were lucky it worked out at the end
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by CyberWolf: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am so happy for you

Five years no be beans

What about your siblings
I have 2 younger ones, a boy and a girl..the girl is doing well..currently studying nursing and wrote all her exams at once...the boy ran away from science grin...I don't blame him sha..studying pol sc. now
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
CyberWolf:
I have 2 younger ones, a boy and a girl..the girl is doing well..currently studying nursing and wrote all her exams at once...the boy ran away from science grin...I don't blame him sha..studying pol sc. now

I think science is easier

It is direct unlike Arts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex / University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos) / Eniola Olaniyan Bags PhD From FUTA - Federal University of Technology, Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.