Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,359 members, 7,839,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigerian Wanted By FBI - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Wanted By FBI (56380 Views)

Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam / FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Bonapart(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
Wish same word 'Nigeria' will be used if he was Igbo.....
don't mind the people always abusing igbo people once their name surface in any crime committed...
Igbo remain the face of NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Skmoda360(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]
you go suffer gan ooooooo.......
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by sCun: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ilekeh:
He's not even Yoruba but they must mention Yoruba for relevancy.
They mentioned Yoruba because they are used to Yorubas committing crime over there.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by babaagba1000: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
dipopooo:
igbo eh? na dem dey soil our name
.who cares where his from u bunch of tribalists...tomorrow u clamor for one Nigeria...do u all even know what u want for this great nation?
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by babaagba1000: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mogidi:
We should stop disgracing our country abroad.

Anyway some of our leaders pushed coccaine to make it in life, ordinary citizens wrongly follow these people.

One of our leaders Tinubu was indicted in the USA for coccain and money laundry.
hopeless greedy drug addicts

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by GBAGAAUN(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
That man e have really really upgraded gan. I prefer FBI looking for me instead of olopa. FBI will put ur face on tv but olopa will just kill u in the backyard ni
Oloshi
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Btruth: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
I have dozens of his & his partners in crime scam e-mail in my junk box. Mails like a rich man dies in Mali leaving a lot of money for his only daughter to claim, or a widow that her husband dies in Gambia that want someone to come and help claims her husband wealth from the central bank of Gambia. Anyway, it's only the gullible that things like that works for....if you are so busy with your daily job or business, and thinking of all your bills to catch up with, and you never think of any free money that you never worked for, then, such scam will not get to you.

But come to think of it, I thought all this white folks are intelligent nii ooo, or, is it the greed that is in them that is making them fall a victim to such 419 scam all the time? They too needs to consider their ways.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by samplegirl(f): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
bisous:
Does he have children? Isnt he bothered about what legacy he will be leaving behind?

My dear it is unfortunate we are living in a crazy world. The legacy people understand now is MONEY. Nobody gives a danm how it is made. They even collect chieftancy title with it.

It is a pity.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by V0lv0(f): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Gbam . That name sound Ghananian to me.
The name is not a Ghanaian name or surname. This man is definitely not a Ghanaian. Sounds Nigerian though
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by hardbody: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
dipopooo:

School u no go, geography u no sabi. Why am i even responding to a deranged imbeci.le.

At Topic

I hate the criminal act of scamming but two things are clear in my head:

Those scammed are fraudulent too. Trying to reap from where they did not sow

Second if core whites are being scammed, then it is reparation for the act of slavery suffered by Africans.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by weconnect: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
dipopooo:
you just show the world that you are use.less, sense.less and an uneducated bein
Those that name look like an IGBO name?

Do yourself a favoure
Leave that cage you are living and move your a.ss round the country to know the difference

Atulu
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Johnnoo(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
dipopooo:

You don dey start abi Trouble dey sleep inyanga dey wake am. That name resemble igbo name
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Pearlvictory(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBAGAAUN:
That man e have really really upgraded gan. I prefer FBI looking for me instead of olopa. FBI will put ur face on tv but olopa will just kill u in the backyard ni
Oloshi
heheheh...as in eh. U must be a very top senior man b4 FBI find u. E make sense pass ekelebe 2 find u. Na kpai dem go kpai u b4 anybody hear anyting abt u.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by dipopooo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
babaagba1000:
.who cares where his from u bunch of tribalists...tomorrow u clamor for one Nigeria...do u all even know what u want for this great nation?
story 4 d gods
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by dipopooo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
hardbody:

School u no go, geography u no sabi. Why am i even responding to a deranged imbeci.le.

At Topic

I hate the criminal act of scamming but two things are clear in my head:

Those scammed are fraudulent too. Trying to reap from where they did not sow

Second if core whites are being scammed, then it is reparation for the act of slavery suffered by Africans.

i dont blame u. mannerless
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by kikelomojessy(f): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
As him don enter African country, eh go hard to catch am cos corruption sef plenty here. Oyinbo shld just hold on, greed will take him back to America.
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by vooks: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Seldom do negroes get hustled when not working straight.
Grifters prey on your greed
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Ilekeh(f): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Or because Yoruba is populous over here.
Yoruba is taught in almost every Ivy League and in some top schools.
yorubas are earth shakers in America.
I've mentioned it on another thread that I've gotten to meet reputable people because they know/ knew Yorubas.

sCun:
They mentioned Yoruba because they are used to Yorubas committing crime over there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by victorD3: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tunibu boys
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Samirana360 post=319153 43:
South West disgracin nigeria since 1914
Go to HELL & stay there Mr. Liar... That guy is Alameisiya's cousin and possibly from otuoke...
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Blitz888(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
dipopooo:
You get name
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Samirana360(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
penisilin:
Go to HELL & stay there Mr. Liar... That guy is Alameisiya's cousin and possibly from otuoke...
U ar biased
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Iriruaga100(m): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Owohfasa opkanoko is an urhobo name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Peppyluv:
That should be searching4love's uncle tongue

You have been noticed. Clap for yourself
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by simdam500(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'll catch him with my blessed hands

Let see undecided
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by iamord(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
V0lv0:
The name is not a Ghanaian name or surname. This man is definitely not a Ghanaian. Sounds Nigerian though
grin.. Poor man. Both countries have disowned him!!! Where does he now belong to Well one thing I know for sure that that's not a Ghanaian name smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by ceononi: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
babyosisi:

LONDON OWHOFASA AKPANOKO
What's the bounty on his head, the earlier the better, if they truly want to catch this man, they better put something so I can join them in the chase grin....Who knows maybe he has been roaming the street of Lagos unnoticed.

Akpanoko speaks English and a Nigerian language, possibly Yoruba. He resided in Atlanta, Georgia, and had ties to the New York City, New York, area. He is known to have crossed into Canada in February of 2013, and then flew from Canada to Germany and then on to Ghana in West Africa. In the past, he has visited Nigeria, Ghana, the United Kingdom, and Germany.

CAUTION
From approximately February of 2007 until October of 2012, London Akpanoko allegedly participated in an advance fee fraud scam that targeted dozens of individuals in the United States and elsewhere as part of an African Criminal Enterprise. The victims received e-mails and phone calls informing them of a sum of money that they would receive. The reasons for receiving the money varied between victims, but the most common reasons were an inheritance or some type of investment scheme. In order to receive the money, the victims were informed that they had to pay a fee. The fees were sent to numerous bank accounts and individuals located in the United States and overseas. The investigation has identified approximately forty victims and approximately five million dollars in loss. Akpanoko was allegedly an active participant in tricking victims to provide money as part of the scam. On January 8, 2013, a federal arrest warrant was issued for Akpanoko in the United States District Court, District of New Jersey, Newark, New Jersey, after he was charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud.
If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.

Field Office: Newark

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/london-owhofasa-akpanoko/view
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by ceononi: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
What is the bounty on his head They better put something so I can join them in the chase grin....The earlier the better!
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Akpanoko speaks English and a Nigerian language, possibly Yoruba.

I knew it! before i clicked on the story, i knew it would be the Big Nosed Oily Soup people. Na only them be scammers nah cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping / Chinese Man, Li Lei Lei, Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison For Tearing ₦3,200 / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.