Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! (5078 Views)

The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. / Specifications Of The New Gionee S6s And Price / Samsung Galaxy Grand Root Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
I've been trying to root my m3 but to no success, I've tried three different versions of kingroot, tried root master apk, tried root genius,tried iroot for pc, all to no success.

Please help!
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by Osyxcel(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
lakunle1love:
I've been trying to root my m3 but to no success, I've tried three different versions of kingroot, tried root master apk, tried root genius,tried iroot for pc, all to no success.

Please help!

Use d version on this link, and make sure you have internet access.

http://droidarchive.com/tutorials/root-android-device-using-kingroot/
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Osyxcel:

Use d version on this link, and make sure you have internet access.

http://droidarchive.com/tutorials/root-android-device-using-kingroot/

Thanks, let me try it
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 12:14am On Mar 20, 2015
No success, still not rooted, i am fed up with this thing, I've used pc too, no success
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by Whizpeter(m): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2015
Have you used framaroot?
If it doesn't work you can try KINGO ROOT it's different from kingroot
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by Nsonaso(m): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2015
lakunle1love:

Please help!
Before you root with iRoot via PC
1. Is your PC connected to the Internet?
2. Did iRoot recognize your GiONEE M3 before you try to Root
...... I've rooted 3 different GiONEE M3 with iRoot without stress at all

If you can't root your device with iRoot successfully, then there must be something you're not doing correctly... Try the above nd reply

2 Likes

Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by Osyxcel(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2015
lakunle1love:
No success, still not rooted, i am fed up with this thing, I've used pc too, no success

Did you allow USB Debugging and Mock location under Developer options??
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Nsonaso:

Before you root with iRoot via PC
1. Is your PC connected to the Internet?
2. Did iRoot recognize your GiONEE M3 before you try to Root
...... I've rooted 3 different GiONEE M3 with iRoot without stress at all

If you can't root your device with iRoot successfully, then there must be something you're not doing correctly... Try the above nd reply

I followed all those processes but to no avail. Enable USB debugging and all that. When i click on ROOT, it will be processing for some minutes and after it will show WAITING FOR DEVICE, then my phone reboots two times, then on the system, it will show FAIL.

1.YES
2.YES
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2015
Whizpeter:
Have you used framaroot?
If it doesn't work you can try KINGO ROOT it's different from kingroot

I've tried KINGOROOT, same thing, FAIL.

Never tried framaroot though.

It is just frustrating, this is not my 1st time of rooting a phone, i feel like a rookie ryt now.
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by Whizpeter(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2015
lakunle1love:

I've tried KINGOROOT, same thing, FAIL.

Never tried framaroot though.

It is just frustrating, this is not my 1st time of rooting a phone, i feel like a rookie ryt now.

If framaroot does not work, you can try the trash can
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Whizpeter:

If framaroot does not work, you can try the trash can

PC version ryt?
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2015
lakunle1love:

Please help!

Alfa Kunle, you don bring am come nairaland. How I wish I'm there, would have helped but still researching though. But are you sure all the root apps you used are the latest version?

1 Like

Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2015
olayoungz:

Alfa Kunle, you don bring am come nairaland. How I wish I'm there, would have helped but still researching though. But are you sure all the root apps you used are the latest version?

Yes o, the thing tire me Walahi, i no fit use this phone without root access. Like i told you, I've used different versions of those root apps, the latest version, the old version and the special version. I just tire ne, gonna try some other softwares on the pc this night.

I feel like selling the phone sef. Lol.
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by Diseye29(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2015
i av bb10 dat cn eneble adroid app bt cnt see my symbian joiku spot wifi netwk, i made a reseach n saw dat ,dis juikuspot coms wit "Ad Hoc" n on less i root my phone it cnt be discoverd. Pls hw is dat posible to root bb10 n is it seff n cn u do d rooting with out a pc?
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by Nsonaso(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2015
lakunle1love:

I followed all those processes but to no avail. Enable USB debugging and all that. When i click on ROOT, it will be processing for some minutes and after it will show WAITING FOR DEVICE, then my phone reboots two times, then on the system, it will show FAIL.

1.YES
2.YES

It failed because your Internet connection is too weak.... Try a faster Internet connections... ( by the way, which network are you using and what's the download speed with Internet download manager)
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2015
Nsonaso:

It failed because your Internet connection is too weak.... Try a faster Internet connections... ( by the way, which network are you using and what's the download speed with Internet download manager)

I am using MTN, 556kb/s though it flunctuates , maybe i should try Etisalat.
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by Whizpeter(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
lakunle1love:

PC version ryt?

Apk version
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Whizpeter:

Apk version

Na so so error

Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by Nsonaso(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
lakunle1love:

I am using MTN, 556kb/s though it flunctuates , maybe i should try Etisalat.
If it still doesn't work, share the screen shot of iRoot here with your phone connected
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by Whizpeter(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
lakunle1love:

Na so so error

Eyaaa
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nsonaso:
If it still doesn't work, share the screen shot of iRoot here with your phone connected

Here bro, I've enabled the USB debugging under the developer options.

After rebooting the phone twice, it will just show failed

Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by Nsonaso(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
lakunle1love:

Here bro, I've enabled the USB debugging under the developer options.

After rebooting the phone twice, it will just show failed
I hope is not the phone you're trying to root, that you're using as a network via hospot?
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nsonaso:
I hope is not the phone you're trying to root, that you're using as a network via hospot?

Nope coz the phone will reboot during the process and the internet connection on the PC will be lost, I'm actually using hotspots from another phone.
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by Excelboi(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2015
lakunle1love:

Nope coz the phone will reboot during the process and the internet connection on the PC will be lost, I'm actually using hotspots from another phone.
Try rootgenius for windows (chinese version), download from here http://www.shuame.com/root/ . Install it, and connect your phone. Make sure usb debug is enabled, launch the software and wait for the software to detect ur phone. Make sure you have a strong network. After all this, a big green circle will appear in the middle of the rootgenius software, click on it for it to start rooting.
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Excelboi:
Try rootgenius for windows (chinese version), download from here http://www.shuame.com/root/ . Install it, and connect your phone. Make sure usb debug is enabled, launch the software and wait for the software to detect ur phone. Make sure you have a strong network. After all this, a big green circle will appear in the middle of the rootgenius software, click on it for it to start rooting.

Thanks, gonna give it a try.
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Thanks guys, I've successfully rooted my phone.
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by abrahym(m): 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
lakunle1love:

contact me on WhatsApp please let me learn your step..08066475319
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by Nsonaso(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
lakunle1love:
Which method you later use?
Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nsonaso:
Which method you later use?

I flashed a custom recovery with sp flash tools then flash a root zip.

1 Like

Re: My New Gionee M3 Refused To Root, Help! by lakunle1love(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
abrahym:

contact me on WhatsApp please let me learn your step..08066475319

I flashed a custom recovery with sp flash tools then flash a root zip

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Airtel Did For Me, Start Dusting Your Old Airtel Sim / Why The Hype Of Redmi Phones / Just When I Thought I've Seen It All - A Transparent Samsung Galaxy S9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.