Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) (27082 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Real true men of GoD are long seen GEJ victory

Daura man knewn dis
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by mentorandfriend(m): 12:37am On Mar 20, 2015
Hired seat fillers. Sycophants and ass lickers. See their colourful uniform. They even dash them colourful uniforms to wear and come and fill seats. No genuine followership.
Every true student of 360 degree leadership should carefully study Jonathan and avoid his mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Prodeegee(m): 12:42am On Mar 20, 2015
*shines*...he carry ororo take rub body?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Sovet: 12:44am On Mar 20, 2015
He only need 25% buhari can get 75% .....it is just maths....no by number Na by 2/3 of country....
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 20, 2015
President surrounded by scamers and fake crowd...da pple dnt love you no more

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by menesheh(m): 12:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Ride on mista

Solidly behind you buddy
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 20, 2015
May your days be long my president.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Pavarottii(m): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Omo GEJ is blessed, where does he see the strength to be in a function daily and still do Night meetings... The man dey waka sha!!!

GEJ 2019.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Hgold(m): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Kkk
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by NobleG1(m): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2015
THIEVES.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Prince0500(m): 1:11am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=mperoakeem post=31799885]hope they are not rented sha. You will know come march 28
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by HzRF(m): 1:14am On Mar 20, 2015
Collynzo419:
Very colorful pictures from the outgoing president's farewell tour of a region that he ignored throughout his 6 years in office.

Jonathan is complicit in the massive loss of lives and property in the North of Nigeria. Posterity will remember GEJ as a callous, wicked and corrupt president who misused the trust Nigerians had in him to fund a careless, drunken and reckless lifestyle.

No amount of dollarisation will make any of those people vote for him.

I don't know how they can call this a rally- total attendance of less than 100 people?

Anyway.....

Change in government is a done deal and Nigerians will deliver the outcome on March 28

Sai Buhari
Lamenting is allowed

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 1:18am On Mar 20, 2015
Misleading thread title
Nothing to suggest GEJ shone like a thousand stars
Same Ol fuc ctarded TANoids and rented crowds
CHANGE we want and we will get.

#GEJOut
#SaiBuhariIn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by HzRF(m): 1:20am On Mar 20, 2015
omowumee:
President surrounded by scamers and fake crowd...da pple dnt love you no more
Lamentation izz allowed
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by LewisO: 1:22am On Mar 20, 2015
babyosisi:
See how everybody is looking so healthy and fresh
Not like the chikpored looks of osibanjo and oshiomole
undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by beelon1020(m): 1:29am On Mar 20, 2015
DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS! PLEASE CONSIDER THESE FACTORS BEFORE VOTING
1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy.. Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents until a small girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres. GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa to commiserate wt d people but plans to go there to campaign!

PLEASE VOTE WISELY! A good lover of NIGERIA will never keep this message but spread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:

Lamentation izz allowed
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by ElekeNtioba: 1:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Ride On GEJ...this election is a mere formailty.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by lastpage: 1:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Prodeegee:
*shines*...he carry ororo take rub body?

I was really eager to see the SHINE....

I guess these SaTANoids are suffering from self delusion of the grandest order! undecided

[size=14pt]Madam Piss Shepopotamus: How can they be collecting Jonathan's stolen funds...... and still be deceiving him like this? Even you Damaturu man follow-come, Fani Kayode you sef follow come abi??

Chei! Dearis God o, Dearis Gooooduuu Oooooo
[/size]

***starts to shed crocodile tears**** shocked shocked grin

Lastpage!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by desmondblaze(m): 1:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Gej...

Make #5,000 - #10,000 Daily With This Sure Fire Money Making System.
Visit http://profitsng.com/Daily.htm For Real Proofs and details.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 20, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Colourful and beautiful pictures.
GEJ don win already. Anybody/group of person‘s/organisations wey say GOODLUCK no go win,make hammer hammer their head.
We are solidly behind you,sire!

I like hammer to hammer my head, cos he won't win. Wey hammer sef, I must nack my head today. Carpenter, abeg borrow me hammer, dem say goodwuck to win..

Carpenter: Already hit his head 400 times before he handed it over.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by 1009ja: 2:15am On Mar 20, 2015
So this is a presidential campaign rally? GEJ has himself to blame for his predicament. When the people allow you (by whatever means he got there), you don't take them for granted. GEJ has supervised the most glaring looting of Nigeria's resources. Privately, his cabal is making the excuse that the south south produces most of the nation's resources and therefore the president from south south has to enjoy it. But he forgot that south south land is polluted from oil exploration and he is not even cleaning it while he is in office. What a waste. Anyway, he has perfected his move to Jamaica. David Mark has perfected his move to Belize. Godswill Akpabio has perfected his move to St. Kitts & Nevis.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by ghettodreamz(m): 2:17am On Mar 20, 2015
babyosisi:
See how everybody is looking so healthy and fresh
Not like the chikpored looks of osibanjo and oshiomole

What a misplaced priority. SMH

So, good looking automatically translates to good governance of the people? Right? I really don't get how you people reason or the criteria you look forward to in one before such an individual qualifies as a good leader in your own standpoint. It literally means any elected president or person is free to feed fat on the tax payers money, doing little or nothing for the people he claimed to be representing or who'd elected him into the office of power. Yet, at the expense of the poor masses, the good and expectant Nigerian people.

Oh! I just remember, you aren't in the system which makes it hard for you to differentiate from afar between a good and bad governance of your so-called president. I dare you to leave the states for Nigeria just for one month, and you would realise the mediocrity you have been celebrating as good governance, and the mediocre you have had in power, with little or no tangible achievements to show his performances as an office holder during his number of years at the corridor of power.

I just can't wait for March 28 to come quick.
Nigerian people really deserve a better government, under the leadership of GMB; a political figure who has the people's interest at heart, surrounded by educated and professionals, who will help revive and develop basic infrastructures for the benefits of all Nigerians, address the various challenges of the masses using vibrant, systematic and practical ways (not just theoretical) and cleanse Nigeria of every forms of corruptions that has held Nigeria/Nigerians in captive over the years during the PDP reigns.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by babane442(m): 2:39am On Mar 20, 2015
Yes Gej shines but can u compare the crowd of Gej supporters in dqmaturu to that Mrs buhari's supporters in Benin. every one should wake of from delusion n accept the truth, cos change is already here

#ihavedecided. CHANGE

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by ebiagtales: 2:40am On Mar 20, 2015

DAYS TO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS! PLEASE CONSIDER THESE FACTORS BEFORE VOTING
1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Perpetual Power outage
12. Selling of NEPA to cronies and no results.
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
15. ASUU & Poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Insurgency.
22. Pardon granted to treasury looters
22. Asked to declare assets... Response ..'I dont give a damn'!
23. Asked questions on Economy.. Response.. 'I am not in charge'
24. Refusal to meet Chibok girls parents until a small girl forced him
25. Foreign reserve depleted to zero
26. Nigeria debt paid by Obasanjo. Now Nigeria is back into debt!
27. Not a single criminal in govt has been apprehended or prosecuted
28. Quote of the year: Stealing is not Corruption! (That from a PhD holder Pres. GEJ)
29. Commander in Chief of Armed Force who couldn't visit Borno, Yobe and Adamawa to commiserate wt d people but plans to go there to campaign!

PLEASE VOTE WISELY! A good lover of NIGERIA will never keep this message but spread
SAI BABA For CHANGE.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by ebiagtales: 3:04am On Mar 20, 2015
nakamora:
This few people called crowd are happy because of the father Christmas in their mist.They are here to have a share of the money spray.

If I was in Yobe I would definitely attend the meeting cos I need cash bad bad--500k is not bad nah grin

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by goksongold(m): 3:14am On Mar 20, 2015
Badluck shines indeed! March 28 is the d-day, we will know who shines most. #saibuari/pyo.
#march4buari/pyo
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by goksongold(m): 3:15am On Mar 20, 2015
goodluck shines indeed! March 28 is the d-day, we will know who shines most. #saibuari/pyo.
#march4buari/pyo
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by jeffizy(m): 3:15am On Mar 20, 2015
I'm glad they gave him a walking stick. The road to Otueke is swampy. We don't want a former President breaking his spine on his way home .

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Aseneshii: 3:35am On Mar 20, 2015
When over 50 school children were burn to death in yobe last year Jonathan didn't visit Yobe, he only visited when he need their vote, what a heartless leader. Only a fool will expect a colourful outing from Jonathan campaign in Yobe. God is watching Jonathan! May God handle his affairs the way he handle the affairs of the north in his six year as president. Amen
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by anonimi: 3:47am On Mar 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
They only came to see the president who is destroying their state using boko haram. They will massively vote for Buhari.

Sai Buhari!

I thought Buhari is the one who ACCUSED our soldiers of killing the Boko Haram terrorists and burning their houses!

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by PhockPhockMan: 3:51am On Mar 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I watched it live on TV. The Stadium was so scanty that the cameramen struggled so hard to pick human beings! Jonathan has finished himself!
What you must know is that, the president don't need to win all the state to become president.
He knows where his votes will come from, yobe may not be one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi Meets APC Governorship Aspirants (Photos) / Women Hold Solidarity Walk For Tinubu In Abeokuta (Video) / Dino Melaye Chilling In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.