Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) (27084 Views)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live] / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by anonimi: 3:53am On Mar 20, 2015
jeffizy:
I'm glad they gave him a walking stick. The road to Otueke is swampy. We don't want a former President breaking his spine on his way home .

That swamp is where the Niger Delta oil revenue that is shared monthly in Abuja with the 36 states & 774 LGAs come from or you forgot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by chichriso: 5:52am On Mar 20, 2015
This is good

CHECK HERE FOR MORE www.beloeveall.com
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by jide333(m): 6:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Collynzo419:
Very colorful pictures from the outgoing president's farewell tour of a region that he ignored throughout his 6 years in office.

Jonathan is complicit in the massive loss of lives and property in the North of Nigeria. Posterity will remember GEJ as a callous, wicked and corrupt president who misused the trust Nigerians had in him to fund a careless, drunken and reckless lifestyle.

No amount of dollarisation will make any of those people vote for him.

I don't know how they can call this a rally- total attendance of less than 100 people?

Anyway.....

Change in government is a done deal and Nigerians will deliver the outcome on March 28

Sai Buhari

why he come dey pain you for body na? you want make everybody dey blind and senseless like you? if you believe ur bo ko hari will win then you got nothing to worry about any crowd in a rally of pdp.. Must u comment on pdp rallies? na so he pain you reach?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by danla44(m): 6:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Too late. Sorry Mr. Jona. Nigerians have already decided to vote against you.

GMB/PYO is our choice.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by dominique(f): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2015
Just over a year ago, innocent little boys in this same Yobe state were murdered in their hostels and some girls were also kidnapped. 2 days later The president hosted an elaborate centenary celebration without breathing a word about it. A year later he has decided to go there for votes. How callous, heartless and desperate can one person be?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by richidinho(m): 6:20am On Mar 20, 2015
lamako:
Where are the crowd na.
is this the only number of people that PDP can pay .
Haba, or dey don start to do corruption among themselves, 21 billion can hire more than this nah.

vote out GEJ
vote for change
vote Buhari to save Nigeria

Hope u won't go mad because of GEJ

Luk for job, there are so many avenues to be ur own boss, Take ur time think of a very profitable Biz........then apply for Youwin.....u may win a grant for urself

Nigeria is too blessed wt intellect to recycle dead brains as president
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 6:23am On Mar 20, 2015
dadaic:

I like hammer to hammer my head, cos he won't win. Wey hammer sef, I must nack my head today. Carpenter, abeg borrow me hammer, dem say goodwuck to win..

Carpenter: Already hit his head 400 times before he handed it over.
Lols! Na only 1 hit from monday hammer,and u are a gunner!
400 times ke? Bros u b robot?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Abeyjide: 6:23am On Mar 20, 2015
what a pity.shine for where? I was in yobe state in 2011 election and what happened then will repeat itself.seriously deceiving jonathan.jonathan will not will a single state in d north.his works suposed to speaking for him but nothing to show.now running from pillar to post.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by fairygeh(f): 6:24am On Mar 20, 2015
cheesy I can only imagine the kind cry Buhari supporters go cry when he loses
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Laughing in advance grin grin grin
Buhari,Nigeria;s first online President since 2003 cheesy
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by XBLadez: 6:24am On Mar 20, 2015
GEJ looks healthy and presentable! Unlike Buhari that looks like he's suffering from tuberculosis
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Bifwoli: 6:26am On Mar 20, 2015
babyosisi:
See how everybody is looking so healthy and fresh
Not like the chikpored looks of osibanjo and oshiomole

Dats da truth.Even the party colors say it too.

PDP colors look like Italian flag-a vibrant industrial democracy and G8 member.

APC colors look like Azerbaijan flag-a small backward Islamic nation.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by onyxo76(m): 6:30am On Mar 20, 2015
XBLadez:
GEJ looks healthy and presentable! Unlike Buhari that looks like he's suffering from tuberculosis
he sure looks healthy but can same be said of over 100 million Nigerians? is the Nigerian economy looking healthy? Is our currency looking healthy too? If a tuberculosis patient can take us out of this mess then so be it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by XBLadez: 6:30am On Mar 20, 2015
shakaTheZulu:

Nope they came to pledge their votes to him and reject the illiterate terrorist general Buhari Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Did Ber.em really say that? grin what a useless bi'tch!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by XBLadez: 6:34am On Mar 20, 2015
onyxo76:
he sure looks healthy but can same be said of over 100 million Nigerians? is the Nigerian economy looking healthy? Is our currency looking healthy too? If a tuberculosis patient can take us out of this mess then so be it.
No way! A tuberculosis patient whose hands are stained with the blood of thousands of innocent Nigerians will never rule me! I reject it IJN!

GEJ - 2019!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Uncletony(m): 6:39am On Mar 20, 2015
I will vote Jonathan over & over again!!:.i will never vote for buhari!!. Even if it is buhari vs rat; i will vote for rat'' instead of him!!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by franugo(m): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Colourful and beautiful pictures.
GEJ don win already. Anybody/group of person‘s/organisations wey say GOODLUCK no go win,make hammer hammer their head.
We are solidly behind you,sire!

if u no mind urself eh, i go report u 2 ICC

grin

meanwhile, i thought d parties had already campaigned in the 36 states? Abi na 2 times dem wan campaign
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by nagoma(m): 6:55am On Mar 20, 2015
They are so courteous . Receiving , with smiles, the evil emperor who aided and abetted the massacre of their children and the abduction of their women and girls.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 20, 2015
Very Scanty stadium. Pictures of attendants re quiet little..

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by onyxo76(m): 7:06am On Mar 20, 2015
XBLadez:

No way! A tuberculosis patient whose hands are stained with the blood of thousands of innocent Nigerians will never rule me! I reject it IJN!

GEJ - 2019!
which thousands of innocent Nigerians? was there a war during his regime in 1983, agreed that there were some executions here and there but thousands...? i lived through his regime and there was enforced discipline then -what do you expect -it was a military regime then.... we need a change in this country -i'm not expecting a miracle overnight but this PDP govt must take a rest for now..
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by otizs: 7:30am On Mar 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
President Jonathan was at Damaturu, Yobe state today where he campaigned and also met traditional rulers in the state.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/media/grid?idx=1&tid=578662965890650112
they wiℓℓ soon start violence after campaign when they fail to pay them bcuz 85% of them were rented. 28th iƨ around †ђξ corner.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by duni04(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2015
The clueless dunce takes his dollar rain north. Please Nigerians collect the dollars cos it is our money, not his. Collect the money and vote the dunce out!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Collynzo419:
Very colorful pictures from the outgoing president's farewell tour of a region that he ignored throughout his 6 years in office.

Jonathan is complicit in the massive loss of lives and property in the North of Nigeria. Posterity will remember GEJ as a callous, wicked and corrupt president who misused the trust Nigerians had in him to fund a careless, drunken and reckless lifestyle.

I don't know how they can call this a rally- total attendance of less than 100 people?

Anyway.....

Change in government is a done deal and Nigerians will deliver the outcome on March 28

Sai Buhari
god punish u
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by sexyjob(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2015
Collynzo419:

Anyway.....

Sai Buhari
Evil, in less than 10days you would be put to shame
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by ibrahym47(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2015
I sees TANoids everywhere, I know what it is, you know what it was.

SCAM!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by LEXYLOV: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2015
[center]ATTENTION PLEASE ATTENTION PLEASE ATTENTION PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/center]
This is not a joke at all. I just got an information this morning from a reliable source, that currently about 30 members of this Nairaland using different ID on this forum are on daily pay roll from a PDP chieftain in Lagos, They got daily paid for disrupting the forum with anti Buhari / pro GEJ propaganda, thus some of them are not even Nigeria citizen please beware of them. Moderator front page please. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2015
grin
Jona no be Tan again o! He looks different all of a sudden. I am convinced we re going to have a better President this time around. GEJ 2015
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 20, 2015
LEXYLOV:
[center]ATTENTION PLEASE ATTENTION PLEASE ATTENTION PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/center]
This is not a joke at all. I just got an information this morning from a reliable source, that currently about 30 members of this Nairaland using different ID on this forum are on daily pay roll from a PDP chieftain in Lagos, They got daily paid for disrupting the forum with anti Buhari / pro GEJ propaganda, thus some of them are not even Nigeria citizen please beware of them. Moderator front page please. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

another APC joke ? Pls tell the house the source of your information.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by nicklaus40: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Saw dis campaign on channels tv nd if u really wanna knw the definition of 'scanty' this campaign gives u the in depth analysis and the explanation of the word 'scanty'
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by vanilson(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2015
with all the negative campaign it doesnt hide their many flaws like

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC AS GOVT ATM
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal Embarrassment in SA
6. EKITIGATE Election fraud
7. Immigration job SCAM (He is just meeting the victims and dolling out money )
8 .DEPLETING External Reserves.
9. Devaluation of Naira to N250 to a $
10. Oil theft Increase
11. REWARDING THIEVES with NATIONAL honours and appointments
12. CRIPPLING OF THE EFCC
13. REFUSAL TO FIX NIGERIAN REFINERIES
14. Skyrocketed ELECTRICITY Bills
15. POLARIZATION OF NIGERIA LABOUR CONGRESS
16. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
17. National Assembly INVASION by Police
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam (THE BULLET PROOF CARS...)
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Last minute fighting of Insurgency
22. Sentencing soldiers to death for asking for weapons to fight
23. Directly supporting and paying 10million USD as salary to terorist Asari and Terrorist Tompolo amongst others
24. Palling around with boko haram chieftains in Niger and Dafty's inability to capture, extract information and bring to justice a singe
captured boko haram fighter up till today
25. Mrs Dafty's personal terrorist bombing campaigns in Rivers state (Stoning the opposition)
26. Dafty's work for the benefits of enemies of Nigeria - Handpicking Abacha's son as PDP candidate for Kano, stoppng FaniKayode,treasury
looting case and appointing him in his campaign, supporter of Anenih,IBB, and other treasury looters who should be in jail
27. Conversion of MOPOL to Meiguard of the rich while the poor wallow in abject insecurity; and using regular police, eg. Mbu, as political thugs!
28. Postponing elections by refusing to provide security when in fact,elections will last for only one day, and the entire armed forces and
police in Nigeria could have been deployed to secure just that 10hrs of the election day.
29. Sending troops to look for Sambisa forest in Tinubu's Ikoyi house
30. Giving AIT 10billion to air false and negative videos on APC.
31. REJECTION OF THE CARD READER.
32. CONFIRMATION OF [ Obanikoro ]THE ELECTION RIGGER as a MINISTER
33. FAILURE TO PUBLICLY DECLARE his ASSETS saying "I don't give a damn"
34. BURNING OF INEC OFFICE.
35. SPONSORING of ethnic MILITIAS TO STOP POLLS (e.g. MASSOB, OPC)
36. EMBARASSING PHONE CALL to the Moroccan KING...
37. Babysitting Boko Haram until it became the global threat it now is with ISIS
38. 9.2billion naira to buy stoves
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by ObiOkpor(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2015
franugo:

if u no mind urself eh, i go report u 2 ICC

grin

meanwhile, i thought d parties had already campaigned in the 36 states? Abi na 2 times dem wan campaign
Na beg i dey beg,no report.
That‘s his final campaign
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by ilovecritics(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2015
Like play like play, my Presido will go for 2nd term! wink grin tongue
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally, Damaturu (photos) by shakaTheZulu: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2015
XBLadez:

Did Ber.em really say that? grin what a useless bi'tch!

Yes she did

Berem loves big dickkk cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Chilling In London / Mustapha’s Memoirs: Will Reveal How Abacha, Abiola Died, Says Al-mustapha / Nse Ntuen In Hospital After Attack (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.