Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) (2309 Views)

|| My Name Is Mariam || I Am A Shoemaker || Check Out My Footwear Designs || / Give Away Price, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,festina,diesel,timberland, Nike / Ladies Do You Respect These Kind Of Men?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
i notice d way guys stares at other guys on timberland(respectfully)...
Is there any other brand of shoe dat attracts such respect and attention?

Re: Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
These are nice..But shouldn't be worn all the time.
Re: Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Brandnew2:
These are nice..But shouldn't be worn all the time.
ok sir! but is it even possible to wear dsame shoe all d time??
Re: Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) by xreal: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
The brand and this particular style from Timberland has been and is still OUTSTANDING for decades.

1 Like

Re: Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
tonywirelex:
ok sir! but is it even possible to wear dsame shoe all d time??
Some niqqars be rocking same Timbo boots everyday. Seen it plenty times. grin
Re: Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
lolzz
Re: Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Not just guys. I for one respect that shoe, hence the wearer. Thou not the fake ones fake-ass ni***s be tryna front with sha

1 Like

Re: Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) by Tekzyflex(m): 7:24am On Mar 20, 2015
Most Tims u see on guys are fake....how many guys can risk 22k to buy the original Tims...
Re: Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2015
Tekzyflex:
Most Tims u see on guys are fake....how many guys can risk 22k to buy the original Tims...
lol, very true.....
Ma friend bought his own 3k
Re: Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) by Tekzyflex(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2015
tonywirelex:
lol, very true.....
Ma friend bought his own 3k

Lol! That one pass fake ooooo! Abi nah sandal timberland?
Re: Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Tekzyflex:

Lol! That one pass fake ooooo! Abi nah sandal timberland?
d tin baffle me sef oooo
Re: Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) by dealbest: 6:15am On Jan 30, 2017
Even the one the o p paste is fake Timberland most I've seen are knock offs I actually own the original timberland it retails for 179usd its got a tag of authenticity like a chain and a leather attached to the ankle of the boot.. Honestly the original boots does everything they say, it's very comfortable and one of the best out there its sturdy built to stand the test of time.

Re: Guys Respect For Timberland(footwear) by awule: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Speak Chinese Within 30 Seconds / Female Leather Bags For Sale / Wedding Gown And Aso-ebi Inspiration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.