Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,979 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. (34970 Views)

Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov / Police Corporal Kills Bauchi MOPOL Commander (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by 9jatatafo(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dog bite dog, no big deal. Who will bribe who? I wonder why some men still engage in rape. Punny is the cheapest thing to get if not the freest!
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Bimdim(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
criminalmindz:
I HEARD THE RAPIST IS AN APC AND BUHARI SUPPORTER
That means u av ear problem. U need to see an Otolaryngologist.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by redcliff: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
phrancys001:
Dog chop chop dog pikin,Why the noise ? Honestly Nigeria policemen are different kind of negative specimen i tell U.

Specie not even specimen
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nichobabe(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Serious Gobe.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by TruthisOut: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
GEJ should please do and win this election because people are losing their senses these days. For me I am tired of hearing these old names I have been hearing since I was a kid during my current affairs classes.

If it is not Buhari, it is IBB, T.Y Danjuma, Gowon, Obasanjo or even Shagari!!! Haba!!! Na only them waka come Nigeria!!! Me self as a fully fledged/blooded Nigerian I get plans for that seat. I pray when I go buy 'form' make I no come hear any of the above names even their pikin sef.

Please GEJ win so that I go get hope too.

That's my two kobo statement o.

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by olisaEze(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hw does a coporal lure a DC's daughter? How old is d girl, wetin e use entice am? There's mor 2ds story sha, buh meanwhile, he's finished!! grin
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by gentleaccess: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
I thank u Jesus Christ our God.
for choosing Gej and rejecting that war lord
your stupidity is stunning. You think God choose the tanist, please day check scripture before you day write anything related to God
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
gentleaccess:
your stupidity is stunning. You think God choose the tanist, please day check scripture before you day write anything related to God
go back to your slumber
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by wtfCode: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
bad news that people to laugh.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by wtfCode: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
bad news that make people to laugh.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by armadeo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix aboki people sef...mtseew,igbos don dey spoil una abi

What's up with this your imbe.celic hatred for those from the east. You are now sounding like a broken record. What did any igbo person do to you. Feel free to share.

PS I am south south.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Skoopy(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Police men are funny though, the DCP might have known that the corporal slept with his daughter and decided to take it up as rape charges against him. I'm not saying it is not possible but we all know how Naija is.

The boss might just be economical with the truth.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:

meaning?
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by akin269(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
mennnnnnn, to say the fact that police trying ,
cos, he has been the gadian of that girl since she was small. If he no cop shap shap the girl go cary am go give another man

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by akilo1: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
nigeria policemen are your friend.only in niaja
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by vicfajeze: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
dog eat dog.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by IYANGBALI: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the corporal own don finish,but I'm sure the girl enjoy the thing,because I was told she moaned throughout the match
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Now it is time to put rape case on a death-penalty. Jeez! It has become a pathological problem in Nigeria. The nation would soon out-number South African and Indian cases in the world.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
all4naija:
Now it is time to put rape case on a death-penalty. Jeez! It has become a pathological problem in Nigeria. The nation would soon out-number South African and Indian cases in the world.
Exacatly, they need to start taking it seriously
If they set correct law it will reduce.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
kestolove95:

u are absolutely right, the igbos also replaced ur brain tissues with animal dungs that is the reason why u mention the igbos in every thread and i owe it as a duty to humanity to continue to present to them the image of the newest nuisance in nairaland.

Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
post=31823583:
They should ask the girl if she enjoyed the se,x... If yes.. That's not rape... If no.. That's rape for u

Enjoy rape? That's not fair on the lady
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by ASL33: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Marvyx:
wow undecided
Berber no dey ur side? abi Nepa carry light ni.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by spencekat(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
I hate Nigerian Police and anything that has to do with them.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by 0sadel(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
We know as e dey bi there. Papa dex say the guy dey sorcket her. Wetin de girl find there wit am. Abi na there be r fada house. Free matas4 Matayas. How old is she? Them get pikin for there way. Poor guy. 9ja if na major run matas wit emm pikin now. Na welcome them shout! No bi rape.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by tunnary(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
wen e don reach police pikin them go take am serious bt if na poor man pikin dem go ignore am. Very gud, make dem use their heads knack each oda
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
He has eaten the bone he was asked to keep... poor officer... Am sure by now your manhood will be resting in between your legs in the guard room...
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by lebete3000: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
elbinmanny:
Katsina — A Police Corporal, Hamza Aliyu, has been remanded in prison for allegedly raping the daughter of a Deputy Commissioner of Police.

The suspect, Aliyu is attached to the state transport and workshop department. The prosecuting police officer, Inspector Hashimu Musa, told the Senior Magistrate's Court that the suspect lured the victim to the old Berger Quarters opposite Mashasha filling station along Daura road, where he forcefully had sexual intercourse with her.

He said the action is contrary to Section 283 of the Penal Code.

The judge, Nafisa Bagiwa, ordered that the suspect be remanded in prison and adjourned the case to March 26.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201503191136.html

Commit rape for sharia state?

Devil no like you oh
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by sisisioge: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Now this is really the devil's work! Water don pass culprit garri o...what effrontery!
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by netmillionaires(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
prophetfire:
Its a lie.oga is just angry that a common coporal is enjoyin his daughter n he is using superior power.
exactly! The thing be say the corporal and the commissioner daughter dey date each other and d papa don warn dem tey tey dem no gree. Dem dey form romeo and juliet. One day d oga come catch them in a compromising position na so he come provoke come dey shout say he go show d guy say im b commissioner. Na so dem lock d guy up come frame am up with rape accusation... Everything na just power swag.
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Cadamlk: 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
whytepawn1:

my Friend try to be diplomatic when making comments on public fora like this.
What are you trying to insinuate with such a comment?
So childish
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
phrancys001:
Dog chop chop dog pikin,Why the noise ? Honestly Nigeria policemen are different kind of negative specimen i tell U.

Stupidity at its peak. Even if all the policemen in the world were bad, is this act justified?!! Is she even a policeman?!! May your subordinate rape your daughters and may one nuisance of your calibre give a similar statement..
Re: Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. by eebruboss(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is a real ghen ghen...! That inspector go draw am with dat corporal ehn!!!!

Lady Gets Armed MOPOL To Beat Up Man Who Deceive People With Her Products (Pics) / Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide / Young Girls From Benue Saved From Being Trafficked To Mali (photos)