Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari (949 Views)

Atiku Willl Be Nigeria's President Come 2019 - Dubemnaija / Prophet Olagunju Prophecy 2016: Biafra Nation Is Real, OBJ Will Die, IBB Willl H / Buhari Will Restore Nigeria’s Integrity, Says Ex-pdp Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by abouyusuf: 12:41am On Mar 20, 2015
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), said on Thursday that he was contesting to revive the country from its ailing state.

Buhari, who spoke in Lagos at the APC leadership town hall meeting with Nigerian women, also said that he was aware that achieving such a goal would be impossible without addressing the concerns of women.
‘‘I am on a mission to restore Nigeria’s fading glory and reposition our great nation on the path to greatness. I am however aware that this will not be possible without addressing the needs and concerns of those who constitute half of the population of this country – women. No nation can prosper without a commitment to the empowerment of women and girls,’’ he said.

The APC presidential candidate added that as a father of beautiful and promising young women, he knew what it meant to desire the very best for his daughters.

‘‘I do not expect any of my daughters to live unfulfilled, with their talents wasted and ignored, suffering discrimination at every turn, and rendered second-class citizens all because they happen to be female, ’’ he said.

He explained that an APC government under his leadership would, among other things, implement the 2005 National Gender Policy to promote women’s empowerment and gender equality and ensure anti-discrimination legislations and policies to afford women equality and equity especially in employment, education, housing and entrepreneurship.

He promised that his government would also ensure merit-based affirmative actions to create a level-playing field for women and include gender as a component of federal character.
http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-restore-nigerias-fading-glory-buhari/
http://naijaroof.com/2015/03/19/i-will-restore…g-glory-buhari/

1 Like

Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by kestolove95(m): 12:47am On Mar 20, 2015
GMB is not desperate is nigeria and nigerians dat are desperate for change, nd who will bring dat change?...it's BUHARI.

4 Likes

Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by DesChyko: 12:50am On Mar 20, 2015
#in Chris Brown's voice#

All the bullshit's for the birds

You ain't nothin' but a vulture

Always hopin' for the worst

Waiting for Jona to fvck up

You'll regret the day when he wins the election, yeah

Who knows just what he need,
Buhari knows just what Jona means

When he tell him keep it drama free
..grin

4 Likes

Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 20, 2015
By telling lies about common WASC?
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by Adminisher: 12:53am On Mar 20, 2015
We put an unqualified A level zoology teacher and NDDC middle manager in office because of oil and gas and we are reaping the consequences. Abeg we need to get our glory back. That glory is now with Chad and South Africa and Uganda and Kenya and Ethiopia. Nigeria is just a laughing stock.

2 Likes

Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by Oklander: 1:00am On Mar 20, 2015
#8days

1 Like

Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by ofala(m): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Saying that GMB will enter Aso Rock with huge responsibilities occasioned by massive expectations of millions of Nigerian who sincerely love him is an understatement.

There will surely be a new lease of life for Nigeria and all interest of Nigerians, globally; with GMB's Presidency.

Does he have the political will not to disappoint Nigerians?....

.....A big YES

But we all still have huge roles to play from till 28th March to bring this to life.....

Ensure you play your part and spread the word.

4 Likes

Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by jamex93(m): 1:49am On Mar 20, 2015
I pray God empower n give you the grace to do so.....

2 Likes

Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by Medley(m): 1:49am On Mar 20, 2015
But how do you intend to restore it?

Anyone can talk about the problems like APC have been doing,but only a few can know and provide the solutions.

I will be astonished if Tinubu and amaechi are sponsoring the party just for the growth of Nigeria,without expecting a pay back. If they will be a pay back,how do you intend to pay them

I am sure The donations of supporters can't do all you have been doing since campaign began.
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by nzeadachie: 3:05am On Mar 20, 2015
STORY!! JIHADI BUHARI YOU SHOULD STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by HzRF(m): 3:47am On Mar 20, 2015
Medley:

Anyone can talk about the problems like APC have been doing,but only a few can know and provide the solutions.

I will be astonished if Tinubu and amaechi are sponsoring the party just for the growth of Nigeria,without expecting a pay back. If they will be a pay back,how do you intend to pay them

I am sure The donations of supporters can't do all you have been doing since campaign began.
That is what many supporting them don't wanna hear
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by adefunke34: 3:53am On Mar 20, 2015
Stop deceiving yourself buhari nobody will vote for you because you are too voilent, how can you restore glory here when you threaten our life to vote for you, we are sorry but can never vote for a cruel leader.
abouyusuf:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), said on Thursday that he was contesting to revive the country from its ailing state.

Buhari, who spoke in Lagos at the APC leadership town hall meeting with Nigerian women, also said that he was aware that achieving such a goal would be impossible without addressing the concerns of women.
‘‘I am on a mission to restore Nigeria’s fading glory and reposition our great nation on the path to greatness. I am however aware that this will not be possible without addressing the needs and concerns of those who constitute half of the population of this country – women. No nation can prosper without a commitment to the empowerment of women and girls,’’ he said.

The APC presidential candidate added that as a father of beautiful and promising young women, he knew what it meant to desire the very best for his daughters.

‘‘I do not expect any of my daughters to live unfulfilled, with their talents wasted and ignored, suffering discrimination at every turn, and rendered second-class citizens all because they happen to be female, ’’ he said.

He explained that an APC government under his leadership would, among other things, implement the 2005 National Gender Policy to promote women’s empowerment and gender equality and ensure anti-discrimination legislations and policies to afford women equality and equity especially in employment, education, housing and entrepreneurship.

He promised that his government would also ensure merit-based affirmative actions to create a level-playing field for women and include gender as a component of federal character.
http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-restore-nigerias-fading-glory-buhari/
http://naijaroof.com/2015/03/19/i-will-restore…g-glory-buhari/
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by Brightology2(m): 3:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Buhari shld go n restore his lost brain 1st.jihadist
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by PassingShot(m): 3:56am On Mar 20, 2015
Medley:

Listen mister, Tinubu has a right to benefit in GMB's presidency without stealing or looting our treasury. He can do legitimate business wiith the FG and make cool profits as a reward for his efforts. There are many government's legitimate contracts that are better in the hands of Tinubus than the militants.

To rescue Nigeria from PDP backwarf leadership, a Tinubu is needed. If no Tinubu, we cannot have the hope of a change in government that we now have.

Besides, when GMB didn't seek the support of the people you now condemn in his previous attempts, did he win? Did the South vote for him? Hypocrites!

GMB is the change we need.
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by adefunke34: 4:24am On Mar 20, 2015
Yes you are right, he should restore his brain first grin, for those saying God will give him the grace lol, how can God give his grace to a man that 72 virgins is waiting for in hell? undecided please be positive don't use the name of the lord in vain rather use devil the next time
adefunke34:
Stop deceiving yourself buhari nobody will vote for you because you are too voilent, how can you restore glory here when you threaten our life to vote for you, we are sorry but can never vote for a cruel leader.
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by nzeadachie: 5:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Brightology2:
Buhari shld go n restore his lost brain 1st.jihadist

Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by TI1919(m): 5:23am On Mar 20, 2015
It is good to dream shah
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by molydonhenry(m): 5:40am On Mar 20, 2015
This is d general, d weakest of all brain, most experience cattle rearer, controller of OPEC, regulator of the economy, sweeper of corruption, n lately...

RESTORER of glory, soon na maker of life, controller of d sun. Ekpa like u, u can fool ur brothers with dz second hand ABA made brain, not me.

#GEJ
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by disloman(m): 5:42am On Mar 20, 2015
I believed u cos with GOD,all things r possible.
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by disloman(m): 5:44am On Mar 20, 2015
mikeansy:
By telling lies about common WASC?
Also need a screwdriver here.He needs maintenance
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by lilbabyak(m): 5:59am On Mar 20, 2015
We trust you sir

sai baba
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by phayvoursky(m): 6:01am On Mar 20, 2015
THIS IS COMING FROM A MAN WHO KNOWS NOT HOW AN EXAMINATION HALL FEELS LIKE.

YOU'VE NOT BEEN ABLE TO (DID HE SAY RESTORE?) TALK TO YOUR FULANI BROTHERS WHO ARE KILLING MACHINES BEFORE THINKING OF NIGERIA AS A WHOLE.

CHARITY THEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME. WE CAN'T GIVE THIS COUNTRY TO A MAN WHO HAS FAILED AT HOME AND FAILED IN THE CLASSROOM; THAT'S CALAMITIOUS.

YOU'VE BEEN THE HEAD OF STATE ONCE. YOU UTILISED YOUR TIME LIKE YOU WANTED TO. THE GOVERNANCE OF NIGERIA ISN'T SOAP OPERA. WE WON'T GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE.

I WISH YOU WELL IN YOUR AMBITIONS THOUGH BUT THIS PRESIDENTIAL DREAM IS A VERY TALL UNACHIEVABLE DREAM.

ASK THE PEOPLE OF BABEL IN THE BIBLE TIMES WHAT IT FEELS LIKE "I ALMOST MADE IT".

GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by chymystique(f): 6:09am On Mar 20, 2015
it has been destined that Buhari is not the man to restore Nigeria to its Glory esp when he has being surrounded by those people that made Nigeria be in this rough terrain we are in today but in a different attire called APC! GMB and APC no be market and aint the "Change" Nigeria needs right now...

2 Likes

Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by Medley(m): 6:25am On Mar 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Listen mister, Tinubu has a right to benefit in GMB's presidency without stealing or looting our treasury. He can do legitimate business wiith the FG and make cool profits as a reward for his efforts. There are many government's legitimate contracts that are better in the hands of Tinubus than the militants.

To rescue Nigeria from PDP backwarf leadership, a Tinubu is needed. If no Tinubu, we cannot have the hope of a change in government that we now have.

Besides, when GMB didn't seek the support of the people you now condemn in his previous attempts, did he win? Did the South vote for him? Hypocrites!

GMB is the change we need.

you've made your point,why must hypocrite come in,must you always insult people on a faceless thread?

And hope the contracts you are talking about is not over-priced to fast-track is returns on investments on the election & that there is room for competitive bidding from others that may do the projects at a minimum reasonable amounts?,since we are ready to stop corruption,Nigeria is not lagos.
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 20, 2015
Buhari,
What gory does a slave camp have?

Nigeria is a slave camp, created by slave masers!

The only "glory" of such a slave camp is slaves killing fellow slaves!
That is the "glory" of Nigeria!

Nigerians have been killing fellow Nigerians!
That will never stop, until we do the needful!
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by owobokiri(m): 6:45am On Mar 20, 2015
With all the blood in your scraggy hands??
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by PassingShot(m): 6:52am On Mar 20, 2015
Medley:

you've made your point,why must hypocrite come in,must you always insult people on a faceless thread?

And hope the contracts you are talking about is not over-priced to fast-track is returns on investments on the election & that there is room for competitive bidding from others that may do the projects at a minimum reasonable amounts?,since we are ready to stop corruption,Nigeria is not lagos.

The hypocrites was not directed at you per se, hence the plural form.

The way forward for Nigeria is not to reward failed governments in whatever form or diguise. If Buhari fails to meet our expectations, four years from now is not too far. Then we shall send him packing through the ballots.
Re: I Willl Restore Nigeria’s Fading Glory –buhari by mcdc: 7:20am On Mar 20, 2015
with what? oga General pls revive yourself first.
GEJ is the man we need for now.

(1) (Reply)

See:the Woman Who Disguised As Man For 40 Years To Provide For Family. / Good Luck Is Not Good Enough But Buhari Is Not The Change We Need In Nigeria / Reasons Why Ndigbo Won't Vote For Jonathan, PDP – Buhari Campaign Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.