Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Missing Billions! Where Did It All Go? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Missing Billions! Where Did It All Go? (452 Views)

I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi / BVN Information Error Correction; How Long Did It Take? / How Bank Insiders Help Fraudsters Steal Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Billions! Where Did It All Go? by internetpirate: 12:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Have you ever wondered what happens to the change we never collect? The outstanding N1, or 50k etc that never gets paid because of lack of change? If you examine it against the size of our GDP (a measure of our transactions) it is mind boggling; it is so bad these days that waiters and all forms of attendants never seem to have change..even when the change is as large as, N200!!! The most annoying are the banks and other financial institutions!! Where are these monies?
Re: The Missing Billions! Where Did It All Go? by odimbannamdi(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2015
"if only i can devise a way to get 1naira from half the population of Nigeria (85million) every blessed day, i would succeed in making 85milion naira everyday without making any one feel the impact"

thats the motive banks and other "i no get change" peddlers have.

truly, if all these Money are calculated, the resulting amount will be mindblowing
Re: The Missing Billions! Where Did It All Go? by Nmeri17: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
^^^ then open a bank undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Can Manage Crop Farm For You / Sand Making Machine Is An Energy Saving Gear / 7 Awful Mistakes Forex Traders Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.