Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari (1827 Views)

Atiku Joins Buhari For Jumat Prayer At The State House (Photos) / Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics / Jonathan's Campaign Coordinator Dumps PDP, Joins Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 20, 2015
The National Coordinator for President Goodluck Jonathan, support group, (Jonathan Shall Lead Again), (JOSLA), Comrade Curtis Ugbo has declared support for the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari in the 28 March general elections. Ugbo, nicknamed the ‘peoples Speaker’ who spoke to newsmen shortly after he defected with thousands of his supporters cited insincerity on the part of the Edo State PDP leaders as one of the main reasons that led to their defection to the APC alleging that his members who mobilized towards the successful campaign rally for President Jonathan were dumped.

He said “As you are aware am the BOT Chairman and grant patron of Jonathan Shall Lead Again Movement with structure across the country we have been supporting Jonathan’s re-election since 2012 but here in Edo state I discovered that the PDP leaders have not been carrying people along. PDP in Edo state is in wrong hands, the party never shows any appreciation. What will the PDP leaders attracte or do for the people with their billions? What kind of leaders are they?

On Buhari candidacy he said “ Buhari is going to win the election and we are going to give him our total support, so those who are making noise about his age are just playing politics. Buhari intelligence is what counts, this is a man that has ruled us before, so age has nothing to do with it. Politicians always look for mundane things to criticise their opponent”.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/49834-jonathan-campaign-coordinator-joins-buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by Oklander: 12:59am On Mar 20, 2015
PDP, the largest corrupt party in Africa...#8Dayz!

...Sai Buhari

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by Medley(m): 1:04am On Mar 20, 2015
The only thing we demand from this politicians is sincerity. Instead of saying you left for a party where your interest(s) is/are assured.

PDP is a party that is the largest and a very large membership, I want to see how APC and all this defections reflects in the election result,because it's clear they've been preparing for this election since 2013(all over the media),while PDP started late NOV 2014,before seeing the reality of a strong opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 20, 2015
^^The days when PDP had large membership are long gone, even PDP party chairman confessed to that. Ironically, PDP is now an opposition party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by Medley(m): 1:09am On Mar 20, 2015
Oklander:
Sai Buhari

Is this all you were able to decipher from the thread. Don't make people think you are programmed with only two words to say at all times,try to contribute reasonably. Atleast a reason why you are saying sai buhari as it relate to the thread will do

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by Oklander: 1:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Medley:

Is this all you were able to decipher from the thread. Don't make people think you are programmed with only two words to say at all times,try to contribute reasonably. Atleast a reason why you are saying sai buhari as it relate to the thread will do
I owe you no reason.

Sai Buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by yashedabai(m): 1:27am On Mar 20, 2015
sai buhari.... Space booked

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by nnanyereugo(m): 3:01am On Mar 20, 2015
J
Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by oluwafemi113(m): 3:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Good news

It can only be under this present administration.

Everything done change

Nigeria Police (now PDP Police)

Nigeria Defence Academic ( now PDP Defence Academic)

Nigeria labour congress (now PDP congress)

Africa independent television ( now PDP television)

OPC ( now PDP OPC )

NFF ( now PDP NFF). ETC

Common 1 + 1 that used to be 2 is now 11

Chia Chia This present administration no go kill us oooo

We really need change and

The change start from me and you for better tomorrow

Vote wisely
Don't sale your vote
Vote GMB
Vote APC for better change

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by nzeadachie: 3:38am On Mar 20, 2015
THE MAN IS JUST A HUNGRY MAN, JUDGING FROM HIS STATEMENTS, WHAT TYPE OF APPRECIATION IS THIS MAN TALKING ABOUT APART FROM MONEY?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by adefunke34: 3:47am On Mar 20, 2015
Whatever they do, it's late already cause jonathan has won this election whether devil like it or not!!! PDP all the way
Maple:
The National Coordinator for President Goodluck Jonathan, support group, (Jonathan Shall Lead Again), (JOSLA), Comrade Curtis Ugbo has declared support for the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari in the 28 March general elections. Ugbo, nicknamed the ‘peoples Speaker’ who spoke to newsmen shortly after he defected with thousands of his supporters cited insincerity on the part of the Edo State PDP leaders as one of the main reasons that led to their defection to the APC alleging that his members who mobilized towards the successful campaign rally for President Jonathan were dumped.

He said “As you are aware am the BOT Chairman and grant patron of Jonathan Shall Lead Again Movement with structure across the country we have been supporting Jonathan’s re-election since 2012 but here in Edo state I discovered that the PDP leaders have not been carrying people along. PDP in Edo state is in wrong hands, the party never shows any appreciation. What will the PDP leaders attracte or do for the people with their billions? What kind of leaders are they?

On Buhari candidacy he said “ Buhari is going to win the election and we are going to give him our total support, so those who are making noise about his age are just playing politics. Buhari intelligence is what counts, this is a man that has ruled us before, so age has nothing to do with it. Politicians always look for mundane things to criticise their opponent”.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/49834-jonathan-campaign-coordinator-joins-buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by judiciarypalava: 4:18am On Mar 20, 2015
Oklander:
I owe you no reason.

Sai Buhari!

You must be an almajeri with paupers brain and has nothing to write other than, Sai Buhari.
Most of the APC supporters like their change agent, apart from the ALUTA word "change" don't even know why they are supporting them.
GEJ till APC stop ALUTA politics

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by lonelydora: 4:28am On Mar 20, 2015
One by one they don dey comot.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by nzeadachie: 4:45am On Mar 20, 2015
FROM THE NATIONAL COORDINATOR'S DESK:

A publication by SKYTREND Newsblog has been brought to my attention wherein they alleged that the National Coordinator of Josla has decamped with thousands of members to APC and now with Buhari. I have been having serious work on my hand trying to handle the numerous phone calls from well meaning friends and Joslites all over the world. I have decided to treat this matter this way by posting a disclaimer of that colossal lie here for all to read.

The dupe who duped Governor Oshiomhole of Edo state and collected huge sum of money from his is one Curtus Eghosa Ugbo. This man was expelled from Josla about 14 months ago for untoward behavior,criminal proclivity and uncivilized conduct inimical to the ideal of the group Jonathan Shall Lead Again ( Josla). He may have capitalized on the poor mental level of a Certificateless governor like Oshiomhole to have pulled this stunt that he is Josla National Coordinator.

I,Barrister Friday Suleiman S.Ojealaro was the inaugural national coordinator of Josla and still is till date. I certificated all the national,zonal and state officers on the 30th day of November,2013,and not only was Curtis the notorious dupe not there but I cannot recall ever giving him any national post.( find some of our inaugural pix escalated here-under)

All national,Zonal and state officers of Josla including myself are very much concern about ensuring that President Goodluck is re-elected. We are currently preoccupied to ensure that goal and cannot be distracted with this dubious news.

JONATHAN SHALL LEAD AGAIN and

ALL OUR HANDS REMAIN ON DECK TO EFFECT THAT.

Thank you

SIGNED

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by REMMEI(m): 6:03am On Mar 20, 2015
adefunke34:
Whatever they do, it's late already cause jonathan has won this election whether devil like it or not!!! PDP all the way

Jonathan did what?.. make I quote you incase of next week... grin grin
Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by REMMEI(m): 6:11am On Mar 20, 2015
nzeadachie:
FROM THE NATIONAL COORDINATOR'S DESK:

A publication by SKYTREND Newsblog has been brought to my attention wherein they alleged that the National Coordinator of Josla has decamped with thousands of members to APC and now with Buhari. I have been having serious work on my hand trying to handle the numerous phone calls from well meaning friends and Joslites all over the world. I have decided to treat this matter this way by posting a disclaimer of that colossal lie here for all to read.

The dupe who duped Governor Oshiomhole of Edo state and collected huge sum of money from his is one Curtus Eghosa Ugbo. This man was expelled from Josla about 14 months ago for untoward behavior,criminal proclivity and uncivilized conduct inimical to the ideal of the group Jonathan Shall Lead Again ( Josla). He may have capitalized on the poor mental level of a Certificateless governor like Oshiomhole to have pulled this stunt that he is Josla National Coordinator.

I,Barrister Friday Suleiman S.Ojealaro was the inaugural national coordinator of Josla and still is till date. I certificated all the national,zonal and state officers on the 30th day of November,2013,and not only was Curtis the notorious dupe not there but I cannot recall ever giving him any national post.( find some of our inaugural pix escalated here-under)

All national,Zonal and state officers of Josla including myself are very much concern about ensuring that President Goodluck is re-elected. We are currently preoccupied to ensure that goal and cannot be distracted with this dubious news.

JONATHAN SHALL LEAD AGAIN and

ALL OUR HANDS REMAIN ON DECK TO EFFECT THAT.

Thank you

SIGNED

Keep lying, we are watching.. so Osho baba is now certificateless governor?..

How come people didn't read about this news before now?..

I'm waiting to see all those inaugural pictures though..

You guys are so desperate and petty liars too.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by lilbabyak(m): 6:17am On Mar 20, 2015
sharp guy. After eating his share of the $21b the guy quickly change team .
ibo guy sense. no insult intended.

sai baba
Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by Oklander: 6:20am On Mar 20, 2015
judiciarypalava:

I am an almajeri with paupers brain and has nothing to write other than, Gej till I die.
OK. Sai Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by idee91: 6:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Lets get it cracking
Gmb/osbjo 2015
Sai baba !
Sai pastor !
Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by focus7: 6:55am On Mar 20, 2015
The wind of change is irresistible, even Gej and Pej will soon join Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by henryangelo: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Lies upon lies,is a pity that some dumb are shouting sai buuhari where is crystal clear that lair mohammed have been implemented in the article
Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by adolfs01: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Who is doing ALUTA Politics? The PDP that pays OPC (an ethnic militia) to distrupt peace of the people or who? Am sure you already spent certain percentage of your salary to fuel your GEN. Lolz.
judiciarypalava:

You must be an almajeri with paupers brain and has nothing to write other than, Sai Buhari.
Most of the APC supporters like their change agent, apart from the ALUTA word "change" don't even know why they are supporting them.
GEJ till APC stop ALUTA politics
Re: Jonathan Campaign Coordinator Joins Buhari by hazyfm: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2015
SAI BUHARI

(1) (Reply)

Voters Run As Thugs Steal Ballot Box In Akwa Ibom- Pic / Army Acquits 57 Soldiers Sentenced To Death In December / Apc To Shutdown Mtn, Shoprite , Dstv And Other South African Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.