Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) (4293 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 2 - Unboxing & Concise Review / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by damcqute(m): 1:01am On Mar 20, 2015
Some of you will probably be wondering if its a Big deal at all, and what makes it stand out from other devices in its "atmosphere". First of all, for all its size (5.5"wink, it is one of the lightest big screen smart phones i have ever handled.
Following the successful release and sales of the Infinix Zero and Infinix Hot, consumers have had majorly just ONE single complaint. Battery wahala!! The battery life of the Infinix Hot NOTE predecessors was so poor that the purchase of a powerbank was usually made alongside the phones. That is probably the best improvement Infinix mobility could make on subsequent devices. Luckily, that improvement is here.

This is supposed to be a concise review of the new Infinix Hot note; therefore, I wouldn’t go about describing every inch and feature of the phone. Only the most important improvements and flops (If any) will be discussed. Full specifications will follow after wards.

SCREEN (SIZE AND RESOLUTION): [RATED 4 STARS]

I don’t know if the extra 0.5 inch is enough to classify this device as a NOTE, but it is obviously bigger (5.5inches) than both infinix zero and infinix hot. One major advantage of the new size is that it will make typing, especially while chatting easier. Those who have big fingers will surely appreciate this. Also, there is a larger chat window above the keyboard so you can easily read the last few lines of the chat. The resolution of the screen is something you should look forward to seeing. It is almost spectacular. Clear, bright and gives precise color details. It has 720 x 1280 pixels HD resolution which is about 267 pixels per inch. It is GREAT FOR OUTDOOR USE!

BATTERY: [RATED 4.5 STARS]

The battery of the Infinix hot Note would have gotten a 5-star rating if it was removable. Sadly it is not. But that shouldn’t be much of a big deal when you consider the fact that the world’s current great phones don’t have removable batteries either (iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S6). Certainly you would be glad to know that finally, you can use a quality Infinix phone without having to carry your charger or powerbank around. This device comes with a super 4000mah battery which could last 2 days on light usage, or the whole day on heavy usage. If you are worried about how long it will take to fully charge the Infinix hot note, relax! The ULTRA-FAST CHARGE TECHNOLOGY that is another strong point. The Infinix Hot Note charges 3X faster than other devices. Thanks to 3A current, your Hot Note charges up to 75% (3000mAh) in less than 1 hour and gives you up to 36 hours of battery life. At least, that’s what Infinix promoters claim. But in reality, this isn’t far from the truth. It takes a bit longer to get to the 75% spot but afterwards, it begins to charge much faster. The back cover is removable so you can view the battery and insert your MICRO SIMs and microSD memory card, but the battery is not removable.

CAMERA: [RATED 3.5 STARS]

The 3.5 stars given to the camera is based on comparison with other, more expensive high-end devices. But when compared with other phones/notes in the price range reaching up to N40,000, it probably has one of the best camera albeit its 8MP back and 2MP front cameras. Selfies come out crisp especially in good lightening. Colors are sharp and there is absolutely no delay when taking shots (Zero Shutter Delay on both camera). Don't underrate it cos of the number of its megapixels.

PERFORMANCE: [RATED 4.5 STARS]

The infinix hot note comes with an OCTA-CORE PRECESSOR that clocked at 1.4GHz. No matter what you do with the device, you are very unlikely to notice any lag during its operation. 3D Gaming, surfing the net, photo editing and lots more all respond smoothly. It’s an experience you’ll certainly love.

- to view the full specifications visit: http://qbizlinx.com/entries/reviews/infinix-hot-note-x551-why-it-s-a-big-deal-review-specifications-

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by damcqute(m): 1:04am On Mar 20, 2015
The device is available for purchase on [url=http:///ts/i3556158/tsc?amc=aff.jumia.22363.26204.8394&rmd=3&trg=http%3A//www./infinix-hot-note-x551-gold-188024.html%3Futm_source%3D22363%26utm_medium%3Daff%26utm_campaign%3D8394]JUMIA[/url] for N23,500. The price is likely to rise soon.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by Oklander: 1:23am On Mar 20, 2015
damcqute:
The device is available for purchase on [url=http:///ts/i3556158/tsc?amc=aff.jumia.22363.26204.8394&rmd=3&trg=http%3A//www./infinix-hot-note-x551-gold-188024.html%3Futm_source%3D22363%26utm_medium%3Daff%26utm_campaign%3D8394]JUMIA[/url] for N23,500. The price is likely to rise soon.
what's the RAM?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by damcqute(m): 1:36am On Mar 20, 2015
1 gb
Oklander:
what's the RAM?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by pat077: 6:47am On Mar 20, 2015
i will trade my ihot 4 dis.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2015
One minute Silence for those purchasing this device with the hopes of receiving 2gb data from MTN. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by civilserva: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2015
suxxman:
One minute Silence for those purchasing this device with the hopes of receiving 2gb data from MTN. cheesy

Have they stopped giving the 2GB?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2015
civilserva:

Have they stopped giving the 2GB?

'People' have deprived 'People' of it. cheesy
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by damcqute(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2015
pat077:
i will trade my ihot 4 dis.
Exactly what i did!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by damcqute(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2015
suxxman:

'People' have deprived 'People' of it. cheesy
Lol! you mean the IMEI ish??

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by samkolo(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2015
I can't buy that phone anymore... guys don use the imei finish
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2015
damcqute:

Lol! you mean the IMEI ish??

Hehe..... Na so naa cheesy

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by temi4fash(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2015
suxxman:

how me self fit get am
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by jhydebaba(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
is it a good idea to trade gionee m2 for this device?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by damcqute(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
suxxman:

boss.. how do i get my own 2015mb ooo
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by obosirow: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2015
Check out how to root your infinix x551 android phone here http://www.weselion.com/2015/03/how-to-root-infinix-hot-note-x551.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by damcqute(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2015
jhydebaba:
is it a good idea to trade gionee m2 for this device?
yes it is!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by DNDROID(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
hee hee hee..
damcqute:

Exactly what i did!
hee hee hee..
bros have you used this phone?

because your review is off course!

WHAT?!

THE CAMERA FLASH is so good it runs darkness into daylight...!

I turned off my light at night to test it and BAM!

I saw every detail in the pic!!!!

that's just one point to start with
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by DNDROID(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
the charger is truly a power house o!

see turbo charging...

5mins can get you a whole lot of recharge!

see first day battery chart...nonstop browsing n chatting...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by damcqute(m): 4:08am On Mar 26, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by Chuksteric(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
suxxman:
lol I've helped wipe 50 phones lol
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551- Why It's A BIG DEAL (concise Review) by damcqute(m): 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Get the phone now.. IT IS IN STOCK AT THE MOMENT.. CLICK HERE for Purchase Link. Or buzz me on whatsapp 08130146686 to help you place the order whenever it is available

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Itel 1516 Battery / Some COOL WhatsApp Tips & Tricks (My Guide ) / How To Tweak Imei On Any Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.