Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,129 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency (45293 Views)

Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down / Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by mickyeddi(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
listen to a magg0t from shitnigeria speak grin Ghanaians are dark,huh? and shitnigerians are bleached albinos! such stvpidity!
I'm not even a Nigerian douchebag! But the Ghanaians are the ugliest of all the Africans I've seen. Ethiopians are the pretiest.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by zaxinorepb(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
this country weh b like local govrnment fr 9ja no go keep shut? if e izi make dem go buy the machines nw, worst of all na on credite sef dem want make naija do wam fr dem grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
soon the sh1thole will explode into a full-blown civil. already, most sh1tnigerians are running to their villages to avoid being caught up in the impeding civil war grin already, thousands of mumus are refugees in niger,cameroon,chad grin some of you mumus will soon become refugees in Ghana grin

God forbid we don't want no more civil war in any part of Africa, Especially west Africa
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ChristyG(f): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Most Ghanaians don't know about this Ghana must Go. It's on nairaland that I got to know about this incident. We dlnt dwell in the past.

Ghanaians don't hate nigerians, if we did it wouldn't be because of Ghana must go.
BIG LIE,big lie i tell u..ur post is a big lie
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by eightsin(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ghanaians should suck it up. We are better than them and there is nothing they can do about it

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ChristyG(f): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin
JiggamanGh:

Yet we dominate you guys in waec scores. Please come again
grin another big lie,how can u dominate when ur population is equal to a state in Nigeria,they will always be more on d Nigerian side
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by shammah1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a genius. Bossing Africa and climbing higher.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
mickyeddi:

I'm not even a Nigerian douchebag! But the Ghanaians are the ugliest of all the Africans I've seen. Ethiopians are the pretiest.
that is your opinion. grin in my opinion, shitnigerians are the fuliest apes ever to exist grin damn fvcking fugly grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
BIG LIE,big lie i tell u..ur post is a big lie

How is it a lie. I didn't know about Ghana must go and most Ghanaians don't know about it. It's only on nairaland I got to know and most Ghanaians have expressed the same.

It's like Ghana must go is the conversation starter for nigerians at dinner table.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
grin grin another big lie,how can u dominate when ur population is equal to a state in Nigeria,they will always be more on d Nigerian side

How is that a lie Ghanaian students usually have higher scores than nigerians and we tend to win the top awards.

We use percentage to determine and not shear numbers. Any educated person will know this.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
giving the keys of a banana plantation to a monkey grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
eightsin:
Ghanaians should suck it up. We are better than them and there is nothing they can do about it
of course shitnigerians are better than Ghanaians grin better in yahoo yahoo,419,corruption,exams cheating,rituals, oil bunkering,militancy,boko haram,piracy,baby factories,armed robberies,piracy,terrorists,pr0stitution grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ChristyG(f): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

How is it a lie. I didn't know about Ghana must go and most Ghanaians don't know about it. It's only on nairaland I got to know and most Ghanaians have expressed the same.

It's like Ghana must go is the conversation starter for nigerians at dinner table.
go and ask ur fellow Ghanaians who had parents,uncles and aunties who lived in Nigeria then,they must have told them the story of Ghana must go when they got their @ss booted out,most Nigerians don't give a phuck about Ghana to be talking about them at dinner,it was a popular saying then.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ChristyG(f): 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

How is that a lie Ghanaian students usually have higher scores than nigerians and we tend to win the top awards.

We use percentage to determine and not shear numbers. Any educated person will know this.
am not saying they are not Ghanaians who score high but they are not more than Nigerians,it is simple arithmetic and which awards are u talking about?can u list them and d Ghanaians who won them?
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
go and ask ur fellow Ghanaians who had parents,uncles and aunties who lived in Nigeria then,they must have told them the story of Ghana must go when they got their @ss booted out,most Nigerians don't give a phuck about Ghana to be talking about them at dinner,it was a popular saying then.

Like I said we don't dwell in the past. Go to Ghanaweb and you will not find a single reference to Ghana must go. Is the talk in every nigerian household and nigerian forums.

You don't give a fork about Ghana but yet everyday Ghana this ghana that on this forum. Even your government can't keep Ghana out of their mouth. When they want to lie to you they would use Ghana as the benchmark.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
am not saying they are not Ghanaians who score high but they are not more than Nigerians,it is simple arithmetic and which awards are u talking about?can u list them and d Ghanaians who won them?

Who uses shear numbers to determine how well students do in school. If there are 100 nigerians that take the waec and 40 score high but there are 10 Ghanains take took the same test but 6 score higher marks then Ghana did better because it got most of his students to pass. It's a percentage not actual numbers. Come on

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
shammah1:
President Goodluc grin grin ;Dk Ebele Jonathan is a genius. Bossing Africa and climbing higher.
your dear nigeria is a Godless sh1thole! end of story! most gullible mudder fuggers in the whole world. no wonder their leaders dont even respect these mumus grin your leaders know nothing sweeten a nigerian belle than to be told his country is the best! most of you are hungry as we speak,but you are rejoicing in your hearts that some attention-seeking official has said nigeria will soon print Ghana's currency grin you are as stvpid as the rest of your mumu compatriots grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by eightsin(m): 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
of course shitnigerians are better than Ghanaians grin better in yahoo yahoo,419,corruption,exams cheating,rituals, oil bunkering,militancy,boko haram,piracy,baby factories,armed robberies,piracy,terrorists,pr0stitution grin grin

Yea!!! Better than Ghanaians in all ramifications including intelligence, wealth, beauty, success, economy, environment, military, entertainment, and a lot more I wouldn't want to go into cause your small fish brain won't be able to comprehend any.
Just suck it... I understand you are pained by the recent development but they is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ChristyG(f): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Like I said we don't dwell in the past. Go to Ghanaweb and you will not find a single reference to Ghana must go. Is the talk in every nigerian household and nigerian forums.

You don't give a fork about Ghana but yet everyday Ghana this ghana that on this forum. Even your government can't keep Ghana out of their mouth. When they want to lie to you they would use Ghana as the benchmark.

last i checked,it is ghanaians who are on a NIGERIAN forum whininng about nigeria,it is ghana that is begging for gas from nigeria,begging nigeria to print their currency.so u see it is the other way round.if nigerian government gave a phuck about ghana,there would not be any restrictions against ghanaian business in nigeria,that even d ghanaian govt has complained about
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
grin grin another big lie,how can u dominate when ur population is equal to a state in Nigeria,they will always be more on d Nigerian side
hahahaha quality, not quantity. you just have to feel sorry for these mumus. the level of ignorance and delusion is incredible! grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
that is your opinion. grin in my opinion, shitnigerians are the fuliest apes ever to exist grin damn fvcking fugly grin

Can you just shut da fvck up! You should even be happy that we re printing money for you guys on credit (ur country is broke and you knw it). Now that we've accepted to help U guys as big brother concern, go and hang urself
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
last i checked,it is ghanaians who are on a NIGERIAN forum whininng about nigeria,it is ghana that is begging for gas from nigeria,begging nigeria to print their currency.so u see it is the other way round.if nigerian government gave a phuck about ghana,there would not be any restrictions against ghanaian business in nigeria,that even d ghanaian govt has complained about

How many of us are in this forum and majority of us only take part in threads that relate to Ghana. Begging you for gas, we pay for the gas and you couldn't even honor the contract. There are three million of your people in my country and more are trooping in everyday so yes you do give a fork about my country and let's not forget we also educate your people and most of your military leaders where train in Ghana.

Come again
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ChristyG(f): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Who uses shear numbers to determine how well students do in school. If there are 100 nigerians that take the waec and 40 scores and high but there are 10 Ghanains take took the same test but 6 score higher marks then Ghana did better because it got most of his students to pass. It's a percentage not actual numbers. Come on
u still dont get it,if 40 percent of nigerians pass and 80 for ghana,there will still be more nigerians who passed than ghanaians,u said more ghanaians who passed not percentage of ghanaians,so dont try and twist things..and what about the name of awards that ghanaians win more,u have not mentioned it?
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
another shitnigerian talking nonsense grin your armpit country has a contractural obligation to supply gas to Ghana!your shi1ty mumu brothers have been crying since Ghana imposed restrictions on foreigners in retail trade grin magg0t, can you produce evidence to support your claim of Ghana begging shitnigeria to print its currency? grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by 360command: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

that is a big FAT lie you made... I schooled in Ghana, and they know so much about it. I was at alliance francais in kumasi where a young girl of 10 told me about "ghana must go". I was shock to hear such statement from her.. I was even shock for her to know few things about Nigeria. imagine, that is a girl of 10.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
u still dont get it,if 40 percent of nigerians pass and 80 for ghana,there will still be more nigerians who passed than ghanaians,u said more ghanaians who passed not percentage of ghanaians,so dont try and twist things..and what about the name of awards that gghanaians win more,u have not mentioned it?
chei,arguing with a certified mumu is a definate waste of time oooh@ roforoforofo let me break it down for your fragile brain to absolve. the top 3 performers in west africa at waec exams were from almighty Ghana. grin now you can drink poison or hug a wet transgormer grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
u still dont get it,if 40 percent of nigerians pass and 80 for ghana,there will still be more nigerians who passed than ghanaians,u said more ghanaians who passed not percentage of ghanaians,so dont try and twist things..and what about the name of awards that ghanaians win more,u have not mentioned it?

I said Ghanaians do better. Plus are stupid or what. Let's say if all Ghanaians pass the test and 40 percent nigerians pass the test there's ill still be more nigerians than Ghanaians because nigeria is 9 times bigger than Ghana. You can't be this stupid sorry to insult you.

No one uses shear numbers when they want to determine how great a country or students are doing. I shouldn't even have to tell you that. Come on
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ernecy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
I bin wan strangle the guy, Bcuz at a Point I did not know how to respond to his comment.

This guy no dey listen to local news

eazysally:

You don't even know anything about ur country have you heard of Nigeria Security Printing and Minting
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by cecegorz(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ahaah!
I told one Charley just last week that we're bidding to acquire Ghana as an offshore state and he thought I was joking

Where is Wale112 ?
E don dey happen already!

I'll bring you to Lagos to be washing my cars when deal is completed.
No worries, I'll make sure you'll always have loads of fufu to eat grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ChristyG(f): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

How many of us are in this forum and majority of us only take part in threads that relate to Ghana. Begging you for gas, we pay for the gas and you couldn't even honor the contract. There are three million of your people in my country and more are trooping in everyday so yes you do give a fork about my country and let's not forget we also educate your people and most of your military leaders where train in Ghana.

Come again
millions?u are just throwing numbers nigga,which educate?u mean in the 1980s cos i was never taught by a ghanaian,so ur people did not educate me and they got paid for it,it wasnt for free.so few millitary leaders who trained in ghana now translates to the larger population?ghana is not even among the countries who are supporting nigeria against terrorism,so u dont count!!!.most ghanaians know everthing about nigerian politics,entertainment industry but nigerians dont.shame
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
360command:
that is a big FAT lie you made... I schooled in Ghana, and they know so much about it. I was at alliance francais in kumasi where a young girl of 10 told me about "ghana must go". I was shock to hear such statement from her.. I was even shock for her to know few things about Nigeria. imagine, that is a girl of 10.

That's a lie, most likely the girl you are talking about is a nigerian. Go through any ghanaian forum and type Ghana must go. And I bet you will not find any article or comments about it. Heck type Ghana must go on Google and I bet majority of the site will be nigerian own.

Even if the girl is Ghanaian, the point still stands majority of Ghanains don't know about it and if they do know they don't talk about it.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JiggamanGh: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
ChristyG:
millions?u are just throwing numbers nigga,which educate?u mean in the 1980s cos i was never taught by a ghanaian,so ur people did not educate me and they got paid for it,it wasnt for free.so few millitary leaders who trained in ghana now translates to the larger population?ghana is not even among the countries who are supporting nigeria against terrorism,so u dont count!!!.most ghanaians know everthing about nigerian politics,entertainment industry but nigerians dont.shame

There are three million nigerians in Ghana and there are many nigerians in various Ghanaian schools. You don't know anything about Ghana yet on this forum is always Ghana this and ghana that. Who are you fooling

You don't know anything about ghana it just goes to show the lack of education in your country. The average Ghanaian know a lot about the rest of the world not just nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) / How DNA Identified Australian Man As Escaped US Fugitive Who Murdered His Parent / US Shoots Down Another High-altitude Object Flying Across Alaska

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.