Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency (45304 Views)

Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down / Lessons From Nigeria Leave Ghanaians Confused On Election Day / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by mcprince32(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Focus on corruption:
In nigeria everything is corrupt. You and me.
*I beat traffic, do u?
*I desire excessive gain and u?
*I m selfish, u?
*Lie somethines, u?
*Cheat if chanced, u?
*Slightly Tribal, aren't u?
*emm possessive,
To shorten this list, build me friendly environment, not to jail or kill we.
Therefore u not corrupt if u'r innocent of the list.
Be the one to fight corruption.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Harzan(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
r0cky:
So I was blocked for airing simple and honest views in this topic. I feel so disappointed reading through all the comments here. I don't understand why a Nigerian media house would come up and cook up such false story, to water dead egos. And give that false impression of positivity.. And alot of you morons keep falling for it. Cos alot of you are blind slaves to narcissism and bloated ego. This is not the first time such has happened. I feel the ministry of information in Ghana need to start pressing charges. Probably when some people loose some fortunes they will learn sense and give out news with equity.

I wonder ooh, my brother...
Pple no even dey chill. Any news, not minding the credibility, the just digest and wanna be, "my comments were added" e-warriors.
Na dem sabi jare...
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by SambisaaForest: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
elbinmanny:
but your women will give anything to have our men.
Its no more news that 75% of ghana men live off their women. grin
No wonder your president says you guys are the laziest in Africa cheesy
Ghanaian me are the laziest? grin grin grin grin those lazy Ghanaian men produced nearly one million tonnes of cocoa last year grin how many million tonnes did "hardworking" nigerians produce? grin is your idea of "hard work" to gather in abuja every month to share oil money? apart from sharing oil money and engaging in violent crimes, what "hard work" do nigerian men do? the ground nut pyramids have long disappeared from shtnigeria where "hard working' people abound grin grin grin grin we all can see the product of the nigerian "hard work" grin grin no wonder Labjaja described you azzholes as a country of 200 million MUMUs grin grin grin grin grin

hahahaha why would any sane Ghanaian woman want to be with a MUMU? your men don't even know how to satisfy a woman in bed grin all a women needs to do is give a nigeria man drink and rub his big fat stomach grin grin grin he'll be snoring before you say jack. grin grin grin the real men are the Ghanaians. ask your women. grin grin grin I know at least 10 nigerian women married to Ghanaians in my neighbourhood in Accra alone grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
your friend working or not working for the printing company does not change the fact that Ghana is NOT printing its currency in nigeria. you nigerians should bow your heads in shame for peddling falsehood just to massage your bruised ego. such nonsensical attitude sucks tongue
whatever man.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by uchennamani(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
eazysally:

If the omission of those symbols won't make you comprehend what I wrote then you are just a big for nothing crackhead dummy
Use a comma next time. Some Ghanians are reading this post. For the sake of our country, punctuate your comments well. You don't need to let them know that you are a big-headed OLODO.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by PhockPhockMan: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
omenka:
They sound so dumb for people that tend to take so much pride in their ability to speak good English.
Yeah, I've seen people who are slightly below your overhyped educational standard.

cheesy
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by IYANGBALI: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:

Noisyrians talking rubbish since Lord Lugard’s time grin naija preek? what's unique about the naija preek? most of your men are pregnant grin damn, look at their stomachs grin they look like inflated ballons grin shitnigerian men can only spend while Ghanaian men work on the women grin

Dia ris God ooooo grin grin

Nigayrians killing each other since Tafawa Balewa’s time

blood sucking demos

your armpit country is on the verge of an implosion and you are here talking crap? Or you think this is about eating amala and ewedu,huh?

Your ashewo women have taken over the streets of Ghana fokn anything that moves and doing what they know best

No wonder your impoverished citizens are rushing to Ghana like pilgrims flocking to mecca

Such scum sucking low life! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
rubbish,absolute rubbish from the pit of hell. Tell kofi to come and polish my shoes for me tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by lezz(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Joshcoli:
let me call the number one Ghana slayer here
lezz
lol,are we really going to engage people from a country that's not even in the maps?
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by chigoizie7(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
Martins301:
When Buhari wins, we will be exporting fuel to them. We will be producing ATM cards for them. We will be selling cars to them too.

Please add to the list.

All these were foundations laid by GEJ led administration,and if u ever thought it was a wise idea, why won't u allow him to complete what he started? I think this is. cheer hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ernecy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
eazysally:

grin take it eazy bro no kill person oo grin grin
Bros!!! E get some comment wey person go make, d reader/listener go dey confused/vex

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by rhames(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
Proving the point long before now. Ghana is another banana republic. grin
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by iameugene(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
no wonder NIGERIA has been setting WAEC question for all west African countries, see their english self omg i they even find one person wey go type correct tin..... everything na just gbagaun o choi ghanaians are worst ooo i cover my brain with the blood of jesus

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by JayJustus(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
lemme go and mock that Ghanaian guy tomorrow...
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by pipz(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by lahit14(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
phayvoursky:

Uncle its not PIGEON. its PIDGIN

Lol!! In his defence, he's a pigeon breeder, he's gottn so used to dat particular spelln given his line of business.bear wit him.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
hahahahahaha evil scvmbag! grin you are seriously a waste of space! there are more suicide bombers in your sh1thole country than doctors!why do nigerians have huge noses and tiny brains? grin grin grin grin

nd y re u gaynians black like d devil grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Dabrain20(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Have they not heard about d principle ' AFRICA AS CENTRE PIECE OF NIGERIA FOREIGN POLICY''? We contribute, we support even sacrifice our soldiers for the growth n devellopment of African countries.. The fact dat, Nigeria is going through transition doesn't mean dat we will neglect our duty of ensuring sustainability of African countries. So Ghanaians, prostrate and apologise....we deserve to be respected in Africa, even the westerners knw that...Am a proud Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by chucky234(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Udehpaschal1:
Hahahhahahhah . Where are those ghanian on here with the habit of insulting NIGERIANS. Have they suddenly gone on self exile?. Una see una life.
hmmm Rokiatu come to mind
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by lezz(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Joshcoli:
let me call the number one Ghana slayer here
lezz
do we really have time to spare with folks from a country whose yearly national budget is roughly the collectively amount of the data worth of this thread?
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Udehpaschal1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
chucky234:
hmmm Rokiatu come to mind

who is rokiatu? Is she a ghanian
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by chucky234(m): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Udehpaschal1:

who is rokiatu? Is she a ghanian
yep
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by chucky234(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
Ghanaian me are the laziest? grin grin grin grin those lazy Ghanaian men produced nearly one million tonnes of cocoa last year grin how many million tonnes did "hardworking" nigerians produce? grin is your idea of "hard work" to gather in abuja every month to share oil money? apart from sharing oil money and engaging in violent crimes, what "hard work" do nigerian men do? the ground nut pyramids have long disappeared from shtnigeria where "hard working' people abound grin grin grin grin we all can see the product of the nigerian "hard work" grin grin no wonder Labjaja described you azzholes as a country of 200 million MUMUs grin grin grin grin grin

hahahaha why would any sane Ghanaian woman want to be with a MUMU? your men don't even know how to satisfy a woman in bed grin all a women needs to do is give a nigeria man drink and rub his big fat stomach grin grin grin he'll be snoring before you say jack. grin grin grin the real men are the Ghanaians. ask your women. grin grin grin I know at least 10 nigerian women married to Ghanaians in my neighbourhood in Accra alone grin grin grin

Another Yaba-left patient on the loose, can someone please call the doctor's attention.
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Meelaw(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
hahn:

I thought I was the only one who noticed. Most of them can't compose a simple sentence to save their lives
it is called communication,d way they decide 2 use their language is none of ya business as long as u get d sense in it
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by lezz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
SambisaaForest:
of course shitnigerians are better than Ghanaians grin better in yahoo yahoo,419,corruption,exams cheating,rituals, oil bunkering,militancy,boko haram,piracy,baby factories,armed robberies,piracy,terrorists,pr0stitution grin grin
Ah! Your list isn't complete. You conveniently left out education, entrepreneurial skills, creativity, tenacity, empire building, science and technology, sports and international power play.

The fact is Ghana isn't on the maps. You are the armpit of west Africa, the victim of neo colonialism, a 21st century begger nation.

Spare us your childish rantings, you are having emotional diarrhoea with a rage for Nigeria that could consume you.

If you quote me, come with facts and not cheap rumblings like a woman suffering MC

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by r0cky(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Harzan:

I wonder ooh, my brother...
Pple no even dey chill. Any news, not minding the credibility, the just digest and wanna be, "my comments were added" e-warriors.
Na dem sabi jare...
it's a disgrace
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Abbamizy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
onomeglo:
lol haters on rampage,anywayz up Naija
all diz ghanians form posh....Dont 4get dat ur movie industry is nothing without naija... Ur music industry d same thing... I can vividly remember sarkodie,fuse,ehfiya,mugeez,r2bees coming to naija to beg for collabos... Remember what happend to ghana when buhari sent ur people home....who popularized your azonto dance.. Naija musicians...shout out to *Wizkid* and otherz... Plz why is k9 doing his music in naija.... Make una hide in shame...
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Agbonjie(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
IS true ooo, Nigeria is growing in every sectors during GEJ step by step.
liberty300:
I must admit. The "giving the keys of a banana plantation to a monkey" analogy is pretty funny.

But seriously, this is why GEJ should be allowed another 4 years..we need to dominate Africa and become greatness. It's a steady climb
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by ligeroenergy(m): 5:47am On Mar 21, 2015
Ghana must go,still dey pepper dem 4 body
Na Ghana we occupy we dey now
9ja for Life!!!
GEJ...till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Abbamizy(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2015
ligeroenergy:
9ja for Life!!!
GEJ...till 2019
They did not even have bags to go bk to there villages.... We made bags for them.,

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2015
Abbamizy:
all diz ghanians form posh....Dont 4get dat ur movie industry is nothing without naija... Ur music industry d same thing... I can vividly remember sarkodie,fuse,ehfiya,mugeez,r2bees coming to naija to beg for collabos... Remember what happend to ghana when buhari sent ur people home....who popularized your azonto dance.. Naija musicians...shout out to *Wizkid* and otherz... Plz why is k9 doing his music in naija.... Make una hide in shame...
lol tell dem abeg my broda,an average ghanaian is a parasite,they live and feed on dier host,they will be forever beggers
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2015
ligeroenergy:
9ja for Life!!!
GEJ...till 2019
ghana has gone wit d wind already,laziest creatures on earth
Re: Ghanaians Comment On Their Country's Plan On Letting Nigeria Mint Their Currency by hahn(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2015
Meelaw:

it is called communication,d way they decide 2 use their language is none of ya business as long as u get d sense in it

And just how exactly does your comment affect the fall of the naira?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The New United Nations Guardian Sculpture For Peace And Safety ( Pics) / How DNA Identified Australian Man As Escaped US Fugitive Who Murdered His Parent / Bears Cool Off From The California Heatwave In A Backyard Pool.( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.